1255 users online (267 members and 988 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

POLL: Does The Meter Reader Fiasco Change Your Mind?

Does the meter read fiasco change your mind about anything in this case? It appears to be great news for the defense. Is it really?

1. Yes, I used to think Casey is guilty but now maybe not.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

3. I always thought she was guilty but now believe she had help hiding or moving the body.

4. Never thought she was guilty and even moreso now.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    nope. no mind changy for the nursie! Just some human error is all this was imhoo

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.
    Candice
    all my posts are MOO

For some reason the poll is not showing up, but NO WAY, NO HOW, NOT IN THE LEAST has this changed my mind. Casey is guilty as the day is long... and nothing will change that.
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

Maybe I'm missing something but not sure how the Meter Reader giving a prior tip about the area affect's Casey's guilt or defense? I mean, surely that area should have been searched thoroughly, as it was up the street from the Anthony house and purportedly used by Casey as a "pet cemetery". Did LE not look at the area thoroughly enough? Did it not follow up on tips quickly enough, based on the number of them pouring in or some other reason? These are questions but I don't see how the defense is helped. Baez could argue "Law Enforcement took too long to find the body of Caylee and should have found it earlier, therefore, LE sucks and any evidence therefore obtained by them should be disregarded". This seems like a lame argument.

nope.

No, not even a factor worth a minute of interference.

NOPE, doesn't change my mind what-so-ever.. Nada, Zlich, ZERO! He found the body, doesn't matter how, why or when, he found the body and reported it. Casey is still guilty and I think the defense still has a MAJOR job to prove otherwise. The State has it easy, IMO..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    nope. no mind changy for the nursie! Just some human error is all this was imhoo
    I agree. There have been other searchers that "go back" and check on the things they find, he's no different.
    She's found and that's all that matters to me at this point. I think LE found so much evidence from this that the defense can try all they want with some "Meter Reader" ploy...won't matter.

The truest love there is

No way! Casey is responsible and only Casey! She is 100% guilty and should receive the DP, imho.
    This doesn't change a thing in this case.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    No way! Casey is responsible and only Casey! She is 100% guilty and should receive the DP, imho.
    This doesn't change a thing in this case.

Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
    No, not even a factor worth a minute of interference.
    My sentiments exactly.

I can't wait until this whole issue is put to bed.

No poll thingy...but my vote is #2
    "If we don't all laugh, we would all go insane" Jimmy Buffett

The meter reader thing makes no difference to me either. I think she is as guilty as ever. I don't know why the poll didn't work. It showed as a poll when I first sent it. lol Should I redo it or just leave it? regardless all, just leave your opinions. For some reason Baez and some talking heads see this as a big boon to the defense. I don't. I don't see how it relates at all. To me it is human error they didn't find the body and even if someone in Casey's family moved the body she is still guilty as sin!

No it does not change my mind at all....Casey is GUILTY as H E double L.....
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Blinkie Maker

[CENTER]
    Please say a prayer for Suzie and all others fighting Breast Cancer.

My best friend Suzie lost her battle with Breast Cancer Oct.20. 2008.
    I miss you my friend and will never forget the good times and all the fun we we had together.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast