1018 users online (138 members and 880 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

We the Jury ....

If you were on the Jury for this case, what evidence do we have that would give you a GUILTY verdict that can not be explained away? I know it's the whole package put together, but what is one thing that you just can't seem to get past or explain away?

I personally can't get past not reporting this for 30 days, and it wasn't even her who reported it. To me, can't explain that away..

What is yours?

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll View Post
    If you were on the Jury for this case, what evidence do we have that would give you a GUILTY verdict that can not be explained away? I know it's the whole package put together, but what is one thing that you just can't seem to get past or explain away?

I personally can't get past not reporting this for 30 days, and it wasn't even her who reported it. To me, can't explain that away..

What is yours?
    That is pretty much mine. Plus the DNA from the car.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    - Not reporting Caylee missing...EVER (Cindy did it).
    - Decomp in trunk of the car that ONLY Casey drove.
    - "Grieving" and "Searching" in local bars.
    - LIE UPON LIE UPON LIE (to include the wild goose chase the day after Caylee was reported missing and her job at Universal)
    - George's interview/statements about the smell in the car

There are other issues, these are the big ones for me...
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

I was convinced of exactly what had happened the moment I heard CA's frantic 911 call 'It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car!"

1. Not calling for help for 31 days
    2. Her actions after she called - Lying and such
    3. DNA evidence in the car

GUILTY - NONE of that can be explained away.

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    I was convinced of exactly what had happened the moment I heard CA's frantic 911 call 'It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car!"

So I take it you are not buying the squirrel story? lol...

Her lack of emotion regarding Caylee

ITA-- CA 911 call spoke legions-- the franticness in her voice. The first 24 hours in this case was damning

George vomiting when he recalled the smell in the car

EricaG is offline And now, pictures of the twins...here's little Lucy, watching paint dry...
    First let me start by saying I would give an arm to be on this jury.

Hair found in KC's car with the decomp band and the smell of course which was reported by the Oakridge Lab to have 16 exclusive elements of HUMAN decomposition.

The other circumstantial evidence, all of it as listed in previous posts. Mind you, most evidence is circumstantial unless there is a video of the person actually commiting the crime.
    I used to rule the world-- Seas would rise when I gave the word--Now in the morning I sleep alone--Sweep the streets I used to own...For some reason I can't explain--I know St. Peter won't call my name-- Never an honest word--that was when I ruled the world.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    CA's response to KC, "What have you done," or something to that effect. Moms have a connection to their child like no other according to KC. CA knew something terrible happened to Caylee, because she knows her daughter so well.

the comments

"she's close"
    and thetruth between SAWgrass and chickaSAW

Quote Originally Posted by angela514 View Post
    ITA-- CA 911 call spoke legions-- the franticness in her voice. The first 24 hours in this case was damning

I agree.. and she can't go back and change that call or explain it away.. It's recorded

I remember one of the SP jurors saying that they didn't even want him to testify (not that he would have but in case he did) because they have already heard enough from him (phone calls about being in Paris to Amber and all the other lies). I would feel the same way if I were to be on KC's jury. Something about KC grates my nerves. I wouldn't even be able to look at her. I know that is not a basis to find someone guilty but juries have been known to convict defendants on this alone.

In addition to that, the lack of emotion, her behavior after Caylee went missing and her lies and lying!!! And of course the forensics (this should have been first but I'm human)

GUILTY

Quote Originally Posted by frenchvixen View Post
    I remember one of the SP jurors saying that they didn't even want him to testify (not that he would have but in case he did) because they have already heard enough from him (phone calls about being in Paris to Amber and all the other lies). I would feel the same way if I were to be on KC's jury. Something about KC grates my nerves. I wouldn't even be able to look at her. I know that is not a basis to find someone guilty but juries have been known to convict defendants on this alone.

In addition to that, the lack of emotion, her behavior after Caylee went missing and her lies and lying!!! And of course the forensics (this should have been first but I'm human)

GUILTY
    Yeah, don't ever put a liar on the stand.. I agree with what you said..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast