it will be the memories
of these little things
that help to push
away the pain
and bring the smiles
back again.

With Loving Memories
Georgia101957

Our prayers are with you, please accept them in your hearts.

My deepest regrets and condolences go out to the family today. I also lit a candle and said a prayer for Caylee today. I truly hope and pray that they will be able to find some peace. I simply cannot imagine their grief at this time, the hurt and pain!

I cannot imagine the pain that is in their hearts right now.

I hope that eventually they can have some kind of peace back again.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

To the grandparents of Caylee. In my heart of hearts, I share your profound and indescribable grief along with millions across the globe. Caylee was the most beautiful, confident and precious child in the world and she touched our hearts. It is obvious by the countless videos that she was loved and adored by the two of you all the days of her life. The videos told a beautiful story about a little girl. I cannot imagine the excruciating walk in your shoes right now and I pray God holds you two close in his warm and loving arms. Like Eric Clapton sang in his own song dedicated to the loss of his child "There will be no more tears in heaven" and with that, I hope and pray that you embrace the knowledge that Caylee's spirit will give you joy all the days of your life and in time with God's love, you will feel a peace that passes all understanding. My sincere sympathy to the two of you, Lee, the great grandparents and your brother Rick. I wish I were there to give you a hug, Sincerely, Lynette of Carlsbad, CA

Big hugs and prayers to you , George, Cindy, and Lee
May God give you strength and carry you through this.

Beautiful Caylee Marie stole the hearts of the entire world.

George & Cindy~

My deepest, most heartfelt condolences for the loss of your beautiful granddaughter, Caylee.

It is in the times of despairaging shock and horror that we all reach out and hold on to even the smallest glimmer of hope. The seed of goodness and faith that resides in our hearts for those we love, even when faced with seemingly insurmountable odds.
You love Caylee...but what's more, you love your children. No parent ever wants to believe that their "baby" (no matter the age) will lead them falsely, or present them with information or situations that challenge the foundations of love and trust.
I believe that your daughter told you things she believed would comfort you, and help you to keep supporting and loving her. I KNOW you love your family, down to every last person.

I am so terribly sorry for the months spent in uncertainty, fear and adversity. For all that the Anthony family has had to endure as a result of circumstances present. And I feel so sorry that you now must grieve for the loss of your grandchild, while coming to grips with the reality of your relationship with your daughter.

Nothing will "fix" life now. There will never be a day when there are answers, reasons or acceptance. But find solace in one another, in the people who love and support you, in the WORLD which has reached out with love and affection for Caylee Marie....

SHE HAS BLESSED AND TOUCHED THE LIVES OF MILLIONS.

Peace with all of you, always.

George Cindy and Lee, My prayers are with you all, She has blessed so many people whom you will never know. You will be in many of prayers and We all know your road is going to be hard to walk, I pray for peace . An angel has been placed on my tree in honor of Caylee.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.
I am so sorry for your loss and the grief that you are feeling.
Take the time to remember the Caylee the Caylee that brought sunshine to your every day.

I am so sorry for your loss... may comfort surround and hold you tightly.

To the Anthony family,

My heart goes out to you today as it has every day since the story of beautiful little Caylee first touched our hearts. I hope and pray that with each passing day, your thoughts and memories of the little one that you loved so dearly will help you through the grief you are bearing so deeply today.

Caylee has touched the world with her sweetness and light, and thus will forever be remembered.

I am so sorry the story had to end this way. I would have much preferred a happy ending. Little Caylee has had such a profound effect on all of us here. Soon she will be laid to rest, but she lives on in the hearts of many.
To the entire Anthony family I send my deepest condolences. I wish you piece.

My deepest sympathy to George, Cindy, Lee and to Caylee's great grandparents.

May the pain you feel today, be lessend with time and become bearable at some point. May you all find some peace in the future to allow you to go forward with your lives, however changed those lives will be.

Cindy, George, Lee,
I cannot fathom your pain. All I can offer you are my prayers for you. I hope you can take comfort in knowing that the world grieves with you and take solace in God's own words:

"For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down - when we die and leave these bodies- we will have a home in heaven, an eternal body made for us by GOD, himself, and not by human hands. " 2 Corinthians 5:1

"The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 35:17-18

I believe Caylee's video where she sits on Papa's lap is a gift left for you. I think it was meant as a visualization of her sitting on God's lap - even at this moment - on his throne - happy, comforted, ADORED. May we all join her there one day.

Prayers continued for George, Cindy, Lee and extended. This had been and will be a rough road for them, and I pray God will carrying them through it.

Sending thoughts, prayers and hugs to you and am hoping that LOVE will carry you through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back