Roy K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone either rehash what was said or provide transcripts for it? I missed it.

I was at my daughters Christmas party at school so I missed this totally... who is Roy and what is his story?

Both channels showing it here cut off when the lawyer started speaking, and switched to the Illiniois Governor statement. Do you think there will be a video posted?

Yes please share his story - I'm looking for a print story but only find video

transcript will show up somewhere, Im certain. I do genuinely want to know what his testimony was, though. I keep hearing "he seems legit" but I want to hear it for myself.

Please post the story... Some of us don't know what story it is

Somebody give us a link for video or story! Please...........................They cut out on me for Gov. Blago......wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

K held a brief news conference on Friday with an attorney, who emphasized that K has nothing to do with the Anthonys or the case, other than being the one to find the bones.
Capt. Angelo Nieves of OCSO said Kronk’s calls were handled differently. He said no deputy was brought to the scene after the first call, CrimeLine handled the second call and a deputy responded the third time the meter reader called regarding the scene. Nieves said what happened in that timeframe is being looked into.

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/

Roy K’s televised statement:

"I'll be reading from a prepared statement. Good afternoon, my name is Roy Kronk. On Thursday, December 11th, during the course of my duties as a County employee, I discovered and reported to my management and appropriate authorities the remains of a human body located in the wooded area close to the Suburban Dr. in East Orange County. As the Orange Count Sheriff’s Office reported yesterday back in August of this year I had previously reported to Crimeline and the Sheriff’s communications center that I had spotted something suspicious, a bag in the same area. I have been and will continue to cooperate fully with the ongoing investigation by the Sheriff’s office and the FBI. I have provided detailed information to law enforcement but I respectfully decline at this time to get into the details of what I saw at the crime scene. At this time I would like to turn the podium over to my attorney David Evans who will make further statements on my behalf. Before I leave the podium, though, I would like to give a specific thanks to a couple of individuals. I would really like to thank Tim Armstrong the division manager of customer service of Orange Co. who I’m sure you all have been talking to and he’s done a really good job protecting me. He has stood by my side throughout this process and provided tremendous support to me. I would also like to thank David Evans, my lawyer, who has provided sound legal advice and assistance as I have worked through this process. Thank you very much.”

Locking for now to check with Admin re: Meter Reader and his public statement for privacy

LAST NAME USED IN TITLE .... geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288