Will the Anthonys Now Believe that Casey Did It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
I saw a news conference (just the very end) of the attorney of the Anthony's stating that they thanked LE enforcement and everyone else for all they have done and thanking their supporters. He said they said they wanted to find out the truth about what happened to Cayee and would fully cooperate with LE.

Do you think now that they will believe that Casey has done this and cooperate with LE to get her her just reward for killing their baby? I know they loved that baby and they can't pretend she is alive anymore and have had to face the truth. I do really feel for them.

I think they will accept this, and no matter what their actions have been in the past, let us remember that they have lost a grand-daughter and also a daughter. Prayers for Caylee and the entire family.

I saw a news conference (just the very end) of the attorney of the Anthony's stating that they thanked LE enforcement and everyone else for all they have done and thanking their supporters. He said they said they wanted to find out the truth about what happened to Cayee and would fully cooperate with LE.

Do you think now that they will believe that Casey has done this and cooperate with LE to get her her just reward for killing their baby? I know they loved that baby and they can't pretend she is alive anymore and have had to face the truth. I do really feel for them.

I think their official position will be that they want to see the evidence as it unfolds, but they know she killed her. They may hope like so many here that it was some horrible accident and a terrible response to that situation.

I do not think you will see them say in public that they think Casey killed her prior to a conviction.

I believe they KNOW she did it, but I very much doubt that they will ever say that out loud.

It couldn't be more obvious that Casey murdered her daughter and I think deep in thier hearts they know and will continue to stand by thier daughter.
They don't want thier daughter dead, as much as they didn't want thier grandaughter dead.

I am still appauled at much of thier actions post July 15th, but pray they will do what thier lawyer is saying they will do now...cooperate so they can learn the truth. They owe it to thier precious Caylee, to seek the truth. That will be the best way they can honor her memory now.

to me a leopard doesn't change it's spots...................

I hope now they see what thier lovely daughter was capable of. While my condolences go out to the family i do not feel bad for the A's at all. Everything that they have did or done in the last 2 months has me questioning thier involvement and when Brad C. said that Lee's attorney and him are working together on immunity deals it makes me think they know more than they are letting on. It is just they are not speaking to anyone until they get immunity.

I would never want to be in Cindy or George's shoes.I don't agree with the way they've reacted these past months in many ways, but I don't think they had a hand in the murder of little Caylee. They loved and adored her.
I can't even imagine facing the death of little Caylee as my grandchild, and also facing the fact that my daughter was her murderer.
My prayers are for Cindy and George tonight.

instead of active obstruction & obfuscation, it will now simply be passive resistance !

I believe they KNOW she did it, but I very much doubt that they will ever say that out loud.

IMO based on their actions since evidence of the hair banding in KC's trunk, I believe they knew but were and are determined not to lose their daughter too. They cant get little Caylee back so now they have to put that behind them and support KC however they can. After all, if KC is locked up, how could they ever get another beautiful little granddaughter from KC? If they really believed her innocent, they would have made contact with her at jail and said to hell with the recordings. they know and now will just sit back and trust in the dream team to get daughter off then spend the rest of their lives trying to convince the public that their KC was victimized and villified unfairly. bottom line they save their child. The real battle will be at home between GA and CA as they struggle with this choice. CA will either win out and Ga quietly follows or they go splitsville over it, blame it on stress of case but still support KC.

I caught the last part of the atty's family release statement, and there was not one mention of Casey. Did he mention Casey at all during his statement? (if not, then I think it is a very telling sign that the Anthony's are accepting that Casey harmed Caylee).

Hopefully they will continue to distance themselves from their liar and murderer in jail. They have yet to see her since she went back in. That is one way they can separate themselves and perhaps meander back into reality.

I highly doubt it though. They will continue to do what they have always done in life. Lie, lie lie lie lie lie lie,,,,,,,.................

I think they know she did it and will now cooperate. There's too much overwhelming evidence against KC. Her car with the decomposition smell, fluids and traces of chloroform and hair cannot be disputed. Both George and Cindy stated on tape that they smelled a dead body in that car. Her computer searches will also prove she did it, as well as her actions the night Caylee went "missing."

To even suggest that someone else did it, like a nanny would be a huge mistake for anyone even KC's lawyers. How will they argue the evidence found in KC's car which she admitted to abandoning herself? Cindy was on tape saying she knew Zanny the Nanny wasn't real, and that she thought it was a code for either Jesse or Amy. I think George knew all along that KC was guilty but he let Cindy make him believe there was a possibility that Caylee was still alive. I feel sorry for Cindy and George. Just thinking of that poor child's body decomposing in swampy water right behind their neighborhood is really sad to me. I imagine they are devastated. I hope they will see that KC needs to be punished.

I caught the last part of the atty's family release statement, and there was not one mention of Casey. Did he mention Casey at all during his statement? (if not, then I think it is a very telling sign that the Anthony's are accepting that Casey harmed Caylee).

I heard that there was no mention of her, but the Anthony family as a whole though.

I don't know if accepting that Casey is responsible will bring them any peace. I have no need to hear them publicly denounce their daughter. Ultimately it doesn't matter. What they do or don't believe will not stop the wheels of justice from turning.

I would hope to God the DO cooperate and answer questions truthfully.

I do see CA as a hurdle though for Lee and George. She is an incredibly controlling person/personality.

CA's interview with the FBI showed just how clouded she is when it comes to KC. Example: perfect mom, works, doesn't drink, no drugs, no mental health problems, in bed every night by 11pm etc.

CA is FIGHTING hard to save her families public view because it is a direct reflection on her. God forbid people don't live up to perfection, or her idea of it.

I believe if CA was removed from the situation, KC, LA, and GA would be more forthcoming with information.

The statement was to the effect or exactly: "Understand that the Anthony Family as a whole will be standing together" to grieve, etc. --so they definitely included KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123