What are you feeling right now????

sher56

Reaction score
I just thought this would be a very interesting thread. Why???

I'm just wondering what you are all feeling right now, at this very moment. What are your thoughts now that little Caylee's remains were finally formerly identified. I have to say that this has been a very mentally draining case for everyone all across the nation. I have been so preoccupied and so upset for so long. Each day, like all of you, I have been hoping and praying that they would find this child alive. Caylee is gone but will never ever be forgotten. RIP little girl.

I thought we can all share how we all are feeling after hearing this awful news today.

Tired, I've been at work all day and want to go home.
Surprised, that a Meter man found the remains
Relieved that she can finally be put to rest
Happy that meter man explained himself and I buy the story although strange
Wondering what the next twist will be in this bizarre case
Angry that the A's allowed this happen as I feel they knew and know their daughter is mentally disturbed.
Sad that we still do not take mental illness as serious as we should in this country even going as far as making fun of people who have it like Britney Spears
Enlightened that children are used as tools to teach us all

I'm disgusted after not being online all day then now hearing that the remains were identified and the meter reader reporting in August was no mistake. I'm already seeing all sorts of BS by these defense experts on TV, and considering quitting following this case except for getting the actual evidence during the trial. Also, I feel disgust that no adults protected Caylee enough, not even after death. Her own daddy should have known he slept with Casey since he'd have been in her group of friends somehow and learned of the pregnancy. He's totally irresponsible too. I'm angry at the whole thing and all the excuses for irresponsibility and for everyone just giving up on Caylee awhile back.

Relief that she's been identified. Sad that she's gone.

I'm disgusted after not being online all day then now hearing that the remains were identified and the meter reader reporting in August was no mistake. I'm already seeing all sorts of BS by these defense experts on TV, and considering quitting following this case except for getting the actual evidence during the trial. Also, I feel disgust that no adults protected Caylee enough, not even after death. Her own daddy should have known he slept with Casey since he'd have been in her group of friends somehow and learned of the pregnancy. He's totally irresponsible too. I'm angry at the whole thing and all the excuses for irresponsibility and for everyone just giving up on Caylee awhile back.

Did I miss something? Was the father revealed?

sadness, i cried for the first time today. relief that she can be laid to rest. There is nothing that sweet little angel could have possibly have done to deserve this.

So sad, I had just gotten my 3 yr. old grandson down for his nap. When Dr. G started, I had the most awlful feeling in my stomach..Just soooo sad.

Then I got so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just sad . . . . so, so sad. I've cried over Caylee before, but it feels so fresh again. It feels almost like I knew her, I guess because my own kids are so young. Children are so precious. How a person could harm one is beyond my comprehension.

I just thought this would be a very interesting thread. Why???

I'm just wondering what you are all feeling right now, at this very moment. What are your thoughts now that little Caylee's remains were finally formerly identified. I have to say that this has been a very mentally draining case for everyone all across the nation. I have been so preoccupied and so upset for so long. Each day, like all of you, I have been hoping and praying that they would find this child alive. Caylee is gone but will never ever be forgotten. RIP little girl.

I thought we can all share how we all are feeling after hearing this awful news today.

I am heartbroken. Like you have mentioned we have all spent so much time researching, praying and hoping that Caylee would come home alive. I had so much hope. I wondered if it was all just a big mess that would unravel into a positive outcome. I have grown to love Caylee as I watched her sing in her video, play in her videos, looked at her pictures, saw her family miss her so much. She was a beautiful little girl, both inside and out. I hope to have children some time in the near future and I pray that I have a little girl as precious and wonderful as Caylee. God Bless her and she will forever be in my heart. :blowkiss:

The tears have fallen more than once today and my heart is overwhelmed with sadness.

Finally hearing the words of confirmation .... there is just no way to describe it. =(

This is truly a horrible and unnecessary tragedy.

Rest in peace precious Caylee .. you are forever safe now.

- Very Grateful to Dr. G. and the investigators.
- Thankful for the meter reader's persistence
- Compassionate towards the Anthony's tonight. This is their reality.
- Relieved that Caylee has her name back and can now be a little more restful as she can be properly laid to rest by those she loved so much

Relief, sadness, extreme anger, disgust and surprisingly, sympathy for GA and CA - I am sure this must be the hardest day of their lives.

My feeling right now is that of fear......I have this nagging feeling that what we know today as "fact" is going to be eclipsed by something we're going to learn in the coming days that will make what we know thus far seem insignificant in comparison. I don't know what it is and I don't know why (no, I'm not psychic) but I just have this 'calm before the storm' feeling in my gut that I can't shake. I truly believe the worst is yet to come.

Sad, I too cried for the first time - at work nonetheless. And a senior associate thought it was over the deal we were closing and told me "you know, they're not going out of business...the beer company is just changing owners...this isn't something, uh, to get upset about." That made me laugh a little at least.

But I also want to do something - I'm not sure if there are rules at OCSO, but does anyone know if there is someone to contact there about sending things? I was thinking of trying to contact a catering place in Orlando and arranging for a breakfast spread or something to be sent just to say thank you. I know they probably wouldn't accept anything sent from a stranger in NYC, but could they accept something arranged from a local store? Or are there rules against that also?

Sadder than I expected to be considering I thought this was the outcome months ago.

Exhausted.

Angry that she was left to lie in a garbage bag for months, with less respect than a buried hamster.
Relief that she's been identified and can be laid to rest with dignity.
Anxious because I know this case is going to get ugly as the defense tries to confound and confuse the jury.

Angry that the defense would even think of trying to throw the meter reader under the bus. He's a hero, not a freaking suspect!

Thankful for the meter reader's persistence.

Compassionate toward George and Cindy. In spite of everything they've said and done over the last 6 months, I know they didn't want this ending for Caylee. They must miss her so much. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back