Grund Family Tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishSweetOne

Reaction score
This is not only beautiful but comforting as well at this very tragic time .

Thank You RG for the peaceful image

Friday, December 19, 2008

Grund Family Statement
Current mood: sad

At 2 p.m. on Friday December 19,2008 the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FDLE, and FBI confirmed that the remains found on December 11, 2008 were those of Caylee Marie Anthony. This is truly a sad day for this family and for everyone who knew and loved Caylee.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Anthony Family, extended family members and friends who loved Caylee during this difficult time.

We want to thank everyone from Law Enforcement and the Medical Examiner's Office for their tireless, dedicated and compassionate effort in this matter. I would ask that you keep them in your prayers as these people have been effected by this case as well.

Caylee was a joy to behold and to be held. She was a treasure from God and we consider ourselves blessed to have been a part of her life even in a small way. We will always love her and consider her family. That love will not die and although we are saddened and grieved by her loss we know that we will see her again someday at a time when there will be no more tears and there will only be joy!

We would ask that everyone respect the privacy of the Anthony's and all who mourn Caylee's loss. Please do not dwell on anger or hate or the ugliness of the facts. Instead we would ask that you dwell on the wondrous work of God we knew as Caylee Marie Anthony.

Philippians 4:8 (NLT) And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Caylee was and is pure, lovely and admirable and we give praise to Almighty God for her life and for allowing us to love her!

jesuswchildcayleenewzr3.jpg

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=457577630

Thank you for sharing IrishSweetOne. So much love. My heart goes out to the Grunds.

This is what I expect from a grieving family. these people truely loved this child.

Very sweet and so true. It is the only solace anyone can give, she is not in the care of her mother.

What a dear soul this man is. Caylee was blessed to have him in her life too.

Uh oh, it looks like the "Grund Family announcement" has been merged with condolences for the family, I was afraid that was going to happen.

Uh oh, it looks like the "Grund Family announcement" has been merged with condolences for the family, I was afraid that was going to happen.

It happens every time I post a thread . I added it to it's All about Caylee thread too .

thank you Cubby for dropping me a note and letting me know what happened.

Beautiful.... I am so greatful someone wrote something meaningful for little Caylee today. Thank You Rev. Grund for the words during this sad time. I for one needed to read them today.
God Bless you.

Our sympathies to the Grund family, they lost a child they dearly loved.

That is truly beautiful - honestly, a beautiful way to think of Caylee now - I think we should all look at her this way, when we see pictures and videos of her, think of her at peace and in God's hands

ty for sharing this. My prayers go out to the Grund family as well.

thank you Cubby for dropping me a note and letting me know what happened.

TY JBean !!!

Seeing that photo today brought comfort to me knowing sweet baby Caylee is safe in the arms of the lord .

BTW I think Rev. Grund put that photo together him self .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni