Larry King Live Fri., 12/19/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
He is talking about the case. Good ol Jane Velez on who is bugging me still upset about the MM.

Jessica D'Ofrio saying the cop that went with the MM left the scene because of a snake and he is being investigated.

So, the defense team IS getting paid and they signed a confidential agreement as to where the money is coming from? Oh boy! Now I MUST find out who is footing this bill! LOL

And someone mentioned a trust fund that was set up to defend casey. Whats this all about? Who is this benevolent person that gets casey out of jail and then pays for her defense? Is it that rich guy Chatt?

And someone mentioned a trust fund that was set up to defend casey. Whats this all about? Who is this benevolent person that gets casey out of jail and then pays for her defense? Is it that rich guy Chatt?

Isn't JP NOT very fond of KC per some of ther friends..AH I believe?

now that CAYLEE's body is found, will the person pull out of funding?
Rich person must make money back, like exclusive stories, TV, movie, book?
Nothing is free in reality...........

Did anyone notice that both Geragos and Stacy began to nod their heads a bit when Ashleigh said, "She could have been smothered or strangled.) That was the only time they made such a visible reaction with body language that I noticed.

Mark Lunsford is a good speaker and so forgiving, I'll always feel bad for him.

Mark Lunsford was an excellent guest to have on tonight, I thought.

Did anyone notice that both Geragos and Stacy began to nod their heads a bit when Ashleigh said, "She could have been smothered or strangled.) That was the only time they made such a visible reaction with body language that I noticed.

body language says allot esp from them!!!

I wish the Anthonys would speak with Mark. He is an excellent guest and I have always liked him.

Hey Dateline just showed a clip of Conway saying: If you murdered your daughter would you put her body a few houses a way? They are having a follow up on the case tonight....

Mark had been accused in his daughters death at first, LE didn't do their job well, she was at the neighbors house for days (sex offender) and found buried in SO yard.........
Mark now works to help others grieve now, nice guy. That's about all he said, is that he would be there for CA/GA if they asked him.

oh memorial is not at the A house, down road on corner by tree near grave site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members