Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Defense What is their strategy? #1

We dont know half of the story!! Well if someone else out there killed this little girl. Shouldnt we be searching for a Murderer..Or shouldnt someone else be in Jail with KC if they took part in the death of this little Girl??

Please tell us!
    Last edited by JBean; 05-13-2009 at 10:28 AM.

Please! This girl is far from innocent but I do believe that she had an accomplice after the fact. KC is not as smart as she thinks she is. Maybe she will blame it on an accomplice. Wouldn't that be nice? LOL

I thought it was funny he said my client says she innocent. Usually he says she is innocent but this time he said she says she innocent. Maybe its just me but I thought that was tellin
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Sure is just like the sky is purple, and bigfoot exists.

WEll, he is a defense ttorney. casey is his client. What else would he say?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post
    I thought it was funny he said my client says she innocent. Usually he says she is innocent but this time he said she says she innocent. Maybe its just me but I thought that was tellin
    That's hilarious. I can't wait for his closing statement at trial: "If my client says the babysitter had a key, you must set her free!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to paisleyprak For This Useful Post:

The other day when Jose said, "Full disclosure is the best defense," I knew he had come from saying those very words to his client. You are right about the difference in his claims for her too. The scales are fast falling from his eyes. It was hard for Leonard as well.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Quote Originally Posted by FIND'HER View Post
    We don't know half of the story!! Well if someone else out there killed this little girl. Shouldn't we be searching for a Murderer..Or shouldn't someone else be in Jail with KC if they took part in the death of this little Girl??

Please tell us!
    Did he say she was stone cold innocent like Geragos said about Scott Peterson?
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Is this a new Baezism, as in tonight? Is he on Greta?

make it stop!!! LOL

I believe I've said this before on another thread but I will say it again here as well.

JB was simply stating the "fact" of the matter for both him and his client in this instance. His job is not to believe her but to DEFEND her per what information she gives him AND the information he recieves from other sources. Along with the given evidence in the case that is at his disposal to investigate on his own to make a worthy enough argument for his "client".

Nowhere in his job description does it state that he has to care. As crass as that might sound it's the truth. His job is to simply "defend" her. The rest is basically left up to Casey.
    I was told to cheer up, it COULD be worse...........sure enough I cheered up? And it got worse!

Damage control. He is distancing himself, de-personalizing. JB used to say that KC is innocent.

I suspect that he was completely taken in by KC, that Caylee was alive, that Caylee was kidnapped and, LE were over-aggressively framing KC.

I think the discovery of the remains was a complete shock to JB and his new team came to his rescue -- he is now distancing himself so he acts in KC's defense but ready for the other shoe to fall.

He knows and he knows what he is up against.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

He's in it for the long haul. He has to stick with this stupid "super secret story that will be revealed soon" is just more BS. We all know if his client was pinnochio her nose would have lapped the world ten times over.

Quote Originally Posted by paisleyprak View Post
    That's hilarious. I can't wait for his closing statement at trial: "If my client says the babysitter had a key, you must set her free!"
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    Damage control. He is distancing himself, de-personalizing. JB used to say that KC is innocent.

I suspect that he was completely taken in by KC, that Caylee was alive, that Caylee was kidnapped and, LE were over-aggressively framing KC.

I think the discovery of the remains was a complete shock to JB and his new team came to his rescue -- he is now distancing himself so he acts in KC's defense but ready for the other shoe to fall.

I am thinking like you are thinking. I bet he was shock when a body turned up..Because she probably told him all along, Zanny kidnapped by baby.
    Now Casey is in a state of shock. Because with Caylees body, there is a change in a game plan.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post

Thats my point I noticed a change Glad you seen what I was saying. To point out to some I know its his job. Just because its his job doesnt mean he believe it either thats what I was getting at.

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast