Defense What is their strategy? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIND'HER

Reaction score
We dont know half of the story!! Well if someone else out there killed this little girl. Shouldnt we be searching for a Murderer..Or shouldnt someone else be in Jail with KC if they took part in the death of this little Girl??

Please tell us!:waitasec:

Please! This girl is far from innocent but I do believe that she had an accomplice after the fact. KC is not as smart as she thinks she is. Maybe she will blame it on an accomplice. Wouldn't that be nice? LOL

I thought it was funny he said my client says she innocent. Usually he says she is innocent but this time he said she says she innocent. Maybe its just me but I thought that was tellin:)

Sure is just like the sky is purple, and bigfoot exists.

WEll, he is a defense ttorney. casey is his client. What else would he say?

I thought it was funny he said my client says she innocent. Usually he says she is innocent but this time he said she says she innocent. Maybe its just me but I thought that was tellin:)

That's hilarious. I can't wait for his closing statement at trial: "If my client says the babysitter had a key, you must set her free!"

The other day when Jose said, "Full disclosure is the best defense," I knew he had come from saying those very words to his client. You are right about the difference in his claims for her too. The scales are fast falling from his eyes. It was hard for Leonard as well.

We don't know half of the story!! Well if someone else out there killed this little girl. Shouldn't we be searching for a Murderer..Or shouldn't someone else be in Jail with KC if they took part in the death of this little Girl??

Please tell us!:waitasec:

Did he say she was stone cold innocent like Geragos said about Scott Peterson?

Is this a new Baezism, as in tonight? Is he on Greta?

make it stop!!! LOL

I believe I've said this before on another thread but I will say it again here as well.

JB was simply stating the "fact" of the matter for both him and his client in this instance. His job is not to believe her but to DEFEND her per what information she gives him AND the information he recieves from other sources. Along with the given evidence in the case that is at his disposal to investigate on his own to make a worthy enough argument for his "client".

Nowhere in his job description does it state that he has to care. As crass as that might sound it's the truth. His job is to simply "defend" her. The rest is basically left up to Casey.

Damage control. He is distancing himself, de-personalizing. JB used to say that KC is innocent.

I suspect that he was completely taken in by KC, that Caylee was alive, that Caylee was kidnapped and, LE were over-aggressively framing KC.

I think the discovery of the remains was a complete shock to JB and his new team came to his rescue -- he is now distancing himself so he acts in KC's defense but ready for the other shoe to fall.

He knows and he knows what he is up against.

He's in it for the long haul. He has to stick with this stupid "super secret story that will be revealed soon" is just more BS. We all know if his client was pinnochio her nose would have lapped the world ten times over.

Damage control. He is distancing himself, de-personalizing. JB used to say that KC is innocent.

I suspect that he was completely taken in by KC, that Caylee was alive, that Caylee was kidnapped and, LE were over-aggressively framing KC.

I think the discovery of the remains was a complete shock to JB and his new team came to his rescue -- he is now distancing himself so he acts in KC's defense but ready for the other shoe to fall.

I am thinking like you are thinking. I bet he was shock when a body turned up..Because she probably told him all along, Zanny kidnapped by baby.
Now Casey is in a state of shock. Because with Caylees body, there is a change in a game plan.

Thats my point:) I noticed a change:) Glad you seen what I was saying. To point out to some I know its his job. Just because its his job doesnt mean he believe it either thats what I was getting at.

While I lean real hard towards agreeing with all you said I have to wonder why he would follow it up with the "Don't know half" comment. He continues to lead us to believe that at trial he is going to open the floodgates and let the truth roll. At that point Casey will be exonerated and parades will be held in her honor. This is straight out of the Geragos handbook. (Another client on death row) It seems as if he would better serve his client by getting her a quick deal, if a deal is still available.

I reckon she'll never breathe free air again nohow.

He can say whatever he wants about his psychopath client and her family. Who Cares? She did it and the state will prove it and the jury will sentence her. If he thinks his great legal mind and the dirty tricks, the manuevering and the "experts" will allow his client to walk free, he's got another thing coming. Yeah, like Dr. Lee has alot of credibility, standing with those stupid binochulars :rolleyes:. I guess that was supposed to make him seem smarter than the 4 other agencies investigating this murder.
Today starts the long road to justice for Caylee, her murderer will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And everyone that got in the way of this investigation will be prosecuted too. Because they have pizzed off the wrong cops.

Why are you shocked? I mean really I dont understand why someone would get shocked or even upset. What is he supossed to say? He is her attorney .

Well he is really in a bind now. He has based his entire defence on debating the foresnics. He was going to say that there was no proof Caylee was dead, the air samples proved nothing, the death band hair was not conclusive. He was going to have all his witnesses (all 3 of them) argue about the forensics.

Now that he actually AGREES with the forensic information - that Caylee was murdered - the only thing that is in debate is who did it and that WAS NOT how he was going to fight this case. He has no defence witness that can prove the existance of a nanny, has had no evidence AT ALL that a nanny exists and, he cant fight the fact that the Caylee is dead. HES GOT NOTHING unless KC changes her story.

He has played his cards completely wrong and there is no out for him. All he can do at this point is make the statement "KC says she is innocent". His forensic defence is now TOTALLY OUT THE WINDOW.

He has two options. Beg KC to admit to an accident, or start adding witness that can testify to the existance of a nanny... damn shame there ARE NONE so he better go with option 1.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member