710 users online (93 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FBI says Caylee never left local Orlando area

According to Fox News, The FBI has finally responded to the many "claims" that Caylee was taken out of her local Orlando area.

"As to the question of whether someone might have taken Caylee out of the Orlando area where she lived, the FBI said there wasn't any indication that was the case.

"At no time did we find any evidence that this young child left this location," said Tampa FBI Special Agent Steven Ibison."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html

Personally I find it significant that the FBI released that large detail, coming on the heel's of the immediate spin by the defense regarding the "Kidnappers" and the the statement by one of the Attorney's that Casey would "never" dump a body that close to her home.

I believe that LE is attempting to subtly let the public know the truth, even though they are very limited in which details they can release right now.

In my opinion, that statement from Special Agent Ibison basically says "Caylee was killed not far from where she was found, and all of the evidence we have in our possession supports this fact!"

Thoughts? Feedback?
    Last edited by Imajica; 12-20-2008 at 04:08 PM.
    1: Forge as many stolen checks as possible
    2: Buy Beer, Lingerie and more Beer
    3: Enter "Hot Bod" contest; for "investigative purposes"
    4: "Dirty Dance" with female friends
    5: Practice poking self in eye repeatedly to produce "tears"
    6: Alienate squirrel population of U.S.
    7. Have cheesy, happy Italian words tattooed on your body to properly accessorize "grief"
    8. Go directly to jail

BRAVO! I am happy to see LE making statements in light of all the doubt that the defense has been trying to throw out there.

Yes, I do believe they are letting the public know that they have a lot of good information just waiting to be unleashed! I'm looking forward to the day when we get all the details!

She never left the neighborhood let alone Orlando.

Ditto.I think they have a wealth of forensic from the scene that points to Casey as Ive said before I wouldnt rule out fingerprints.
    I also think the defense knows it which is why they are dogging this bogus LE evidence tampering tact.
    When LE presents their findings they can simply deny the evidence whole cloth as tainted or planted.
    Its not going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I changed the title to reflect that more clearly. I re-read the article after seeing your post, and I agree they were specifically talking about her neighborhood.

Even the defense is going to have a hard time explaining how little Caylee never left the area when she was supposedly "kidnapped" at Blanchard Park, and then whisked away to some mysterious far away place with her favorite book and a handy cell phone conveniently programmed with the word "Mommy"!
    1: Forge as many stolen checks as possible
    2: Buy Beer, Lingerie and more Beer
    3: Enter "Hot Bod" contest; for "investigative purposes"
    4: "Dirty Dance" with female friends
    5: Practice poking self in eye repeatedly to produce "tears"
    6: Alienate squirrel population of U.S.
    7. Have cheesy, happy Italian words tattooed on your body to properly accessorize "grief"
    8. Go directly to jail

I'm really thankful LE has maintained their cool throughout this nightmare. They didn't need to respond effusively to all the defense's claims. They could do it subtly because they knew they had the goods. There was absolutely no need to take the bait. I think lots of the posturing that went on with the defense and the As was nothing more than attempts to goad LE into responding because they DID keep details close to the vest. We'll no doubt continue to see this. IMO, the defense's frustration is showing.

I felt that way too when hearing that...which was probably a heads up to the Defense Team to think again before they throw more of KC's delusional tales up for grabs.

Now there is a third version of events. My, my, my. Now she dropped Caylee off in the parking lot of an apartment complex to ZFG who then drove away with Caylee in the car.

Ok. Well, that one doesn't work either. Try again.

So, if Caylee never left the neighborhood, a dually trained dog could have tracked her over to the wooded area.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    So, if Caylee never left the neighborhood, a dually trained dog could have tracked her over to the wooded area.
    There are so many variables when it comes to tracking with dogs that the fact that they didnt head to where the body was isnt an indication that she wasnt there.
    Im sure the defense will try to put forth that implication but im sure the prosecution will put that to rest with expert testimony pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I never thought KC went too far off either....

She was stealing gas a few gals. @ a time......& by the time KC stole enough money to fill the tank, her car had been towed.

I think the defense will still try to play off the associated Orlando Nanny areas, because the FBI seems to say she never left Orlando. Not that she didn't leave her neighborhood. IMO, she traveled around in the trunk, wherever the car went, AL's, Fusion, Target, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I think the defense will still try to play off the associated Orlando Nanny areas, because the FBI seems to say she never left Orlando. Not that she didn't leave her neighborhood. IMO, she traveled around in the trunk, wherever the car went, AL's, Fusion, Target, etc.

I agree and that is why the dogs did not track a scent down the street because Casey drove Caylee's body to where it was ultimately dumped.
    They hit on the car and in the yard, the yard is where she wrapped her gruesome package up.

Quote Originally Posted by kline View Post
    There are so many variables when it comes to tracking with dogs that the fact that they didnt head to where the body was isnt an indication that she wasnt there.
    Im sure the defense will try to put forth that implication but im sure the prosecution will put that to rest with expert testimony pretty quick.
    If CA had bothered to give TM something of Caylee's for his dogs to sniff, they would have found her the first time.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

B&R DuPage Co., Il..now living 50 mi from Orlando
    Interesting that the FBI said this.

I have longbelieved that the defense was wasting their time picking apart OCSO and now M.E. when it is the FBI that is running this show.

They can second guess Dr. G all they want..and LE too...but when the FBI, backed by Quantico, presents their evidence...NO DOUBT the jurors will be starining their ears to hear their every word.

Notice the 'talking heads" on CNN, Fox, etc. They never question the FBI. In fact, Michael Baden on down have said their labs and their findings are so impeccable, so precise, they are almost impossible to refute..

They have been on this investigation the whole time. It's asinine to think they told local LE " yea go dig around over there, let us know what you found..give us a shout when you have something".

There's been more blue jackets with FBI on it than I have seen together for a long time.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Avatar: What else can be said after they name the "NFL Man of The Year Award" after him?

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day."-Abraham Lincoln

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." -Vince Lombardi

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast