Kiomarie interview in a Magazine

Reaction score
I read over it in the shopping line yesterday. At least I think it was the Enquirier. (I've never started a thread before so Mods check it over to be sure it's in the right place.)

IIRC:

She talked about how KC got pregnant (broken condom and 3 +preg. tests later), a brief description of the father (tall, blond and quiet), said she briefly considered adopting Caylee when KC said she didn't want her. She said KC told her she named Caylee Marie after her.

KC bragged to her that she'd had sex with 8 men, smoked pot, did ecstacy.

She said KC changed a good deal and started acting like a "*advertiser censored*". She did go to a club after KC kept inviting her and said that KC was there with revealing clothes, stiletto heels, no bra and revealed 'everything'. She told KC she wasn't going to come anymore and that when KC quit acting like that she'd be her friend again.

She talked about the cemetery, how they buried the hamster too.

There was more personal stuff than I'd seen in awhile, but nothing I'd not known about before, except a description of the possible father.

We all know to take these rags with a grain of salt.

lol.. i read it in the shopping store too...wonder how much is true.:waitasec:

Thanks for starting this thread. I heard about the story on one of the local news channels and was curious what she had to say. From memory, I thought Kio only met Caylee one or two times. It was reported that she made over $50,000 for this story. Let the games begin on who will profit over sweet Caylee's death. This is why I am proud of AH, TL, and the others who have not spoken. They may have pertinent info, while Kio is just getting her 15 minutes or less of fame.

Hmmm... so is she implying that Caylee "Marie" was named after Kio"marie"? Yeah, that's it. It had nothing to do with Casey "Marie". :waitasec:

If you go to that magazines website there is a video clip of Kio talking.

Hmmm... so is she implying that Caylee "Marie" was named after Kio"marie"? Yeah, that's it. It had nothing to do with Casey "Marie". :waitasec:

I always thought it was some variation on her nickname/screenname CaseyoMarie. Kiomarie can run her mouth all she likes, she's only on the fringe. Amy and TonE are in the thick of it, reputations soiled and privacy shattered.

Can't find the video of Kio. Can anyone post the link?

She talked about the cemetery, how they buried the hamster too.

Does anyone know the hamster's cause of death?
Not trying to be funny, but I can't help but wonder how Casey treated animals. We have all buried pets, I realize this, but I read that the area Caylee was discovered in, was also used as Casey's pet cemetary. Can't help but wonder if Casey buried more than the average amount of pets. How does she treat the family dogs? Cindy loves those dogs. Are they also competition? Just curious.
suzet

this thread is no problem as long as no one scans the article and posts it. That is a violation and we absolutely cannot do that here.

'

KC, CA & Caylee all had the same middle name. Just sayin'

I always thought Caylee was a combination of Casey and Lee... and NOT because he is the father. IMO of course.

'

KC, CA & Caylee all had the same middle name. Just sayin'

Yeah, I don't doubt that Caylee's "Marie" came from family tradition, but I also don't doubt that Casey would have told Kiomarie that it was a tribute to her. Casey liked to use things like that to her advantage. Just more Casey spin.

I always thought Caylee was a combination of Casey and Lee... and NOT because he is the father. IMO of course.

I agree with that, too. My SIL named all her kids after family members, because that made her mother happy. I could see Casey trying to please her mother by using her and her brother's names for her daughter.

Thanks for starting this thread. I heard about the story on one of the local news channels and was curious what she had to say. From memory, I thought Kio only met Caylee one or two times. It was reported that she made over $50,000 for this story. Let the games begin on who will profit over sweet Caylee's death. This is why I am proud of AH, TL, and the others who have not spoken. They may have pertinent info, while Kio is just getting her 15 minutes or less of fame.

I have no idea how much the going rate is for one of the tabloid's stories, but if it truly is that much, being a young person of their age, I can see why it would be hard to pass up, if they are only giving the same truthful info that they have already given to LE, and will give again if called at trial. I know everyone's got their opinion about credibility of witnesses, but how long would it take one of the "friends" to make that much at their usual day job?

Yeah, I don't doubt that Caylee's "Marie" came from family tradition, but I also don't doubt that Casey would have told Kiomarie that it was a tribute to her. Casey liked to use things like that to her advantage. Just more Casey spin.

so true, I keep forgetting everything is about using it all to her advantage. I'm sure if Kiomarie believed KC, she would be flattered, (possibly not knowing that Cindy's middle name is the same too.)

Well, you can basically scratch her from the LE witness list.

Even though sometimes the NE and other mags have good info, it takes about 2 seconds on cross to ruin their testimony by asking if they have ever been paid to disclose info that is negative to the accused.

LE needs to keep a tighter lid on these blabbers. I hope her statement about the area where they played isn't affected, either.

How about a link please?

It's right on the front page of the National Enquirer website....(not sure about linking laws here so I'm not going to post the link. Just google "national Enquirer) but I was unable to locate a video.

Well, you can basically scratch her from the LE witness list.

Even though sometimes the NE and other mags have good info, it takes about 2 seconds on cross to ruin their testimony by asking if they have ever been paid to disclose info that is negative to the accused.

LE needs to keep a tighter lid on these blabbers. I hope her statement about the area where they played isn't affected, either.

Yehp, that was my first thought exactly.

The area Kio was talking about it about 800 feet to the right, and across the street from where Caylee was found. There is that wooded area on the right of the school. So I'm not sure really what she has to offer for the prosecution. Everything else is pretty much what KC told her, which is probably not truthful. Below is a good map.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/19/caylee.anthony/index.html

ETA: I believe dogs were brought to the area Kio was talking about, not where Caylee was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back