1142 users online (227 members and 915 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699

    Corrections Dept on BAEZ's comments!!!

    Thank goodness someone is giving it right back to him!


    http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...aez%20Comments

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Good, I'm glad the point was made that what they did was PROCEDURE.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    29
    I heard Baezs comments and I thought they were very unprofessional and self-serving. I'm glad once again he was put in his place.

  4. #4
    Insomnia Momma's Avatar
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,049
    I also love that they will recommend that Kc is NOT let out for the funeral. I have a feeling JB is going to try though. Either way it looks bad for his client IMO. If she DOESN'T ask to go, why not? Can't say out of respect for LE (due to security) since ANY normal mother wouldn't give a rats @ss about security with it being her baby. If she does ask to attend it's going to make people SICK to think she could be going when it was her and her alone that caused her baby to be at a funeral home when she should be decorating Christmas cookies. A jury would pick that apart IMO.
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    I also love that they will recommend that Kc is NOT let out for the funeral. I have a feeling JB is going to try though. Either way it looks bad for his client IMO. If she DOESN'T ask to go, why not? Can't say out of respect for LE (due to security) since ANY normal mother wouldn't give a rats @ss about security with it being her baby. If she does ask to attend it's going to make people SICK to think she could be going when it was her and her alone that caused her baby to be at a funeral home when she should be decorating Christmas cookies. A jury would pick that apart IMO.
    I agree. It's a given that JB will request that she be allowed to go to her daughters funeral. It will be denied and then JB will whine, insult and complain how "an innocent until proven guilty" mother is denied attendance at her child's funeral...it will be sickening.

  6. #6
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    I agree. It's a given that JB will request that she be allowed to go to her daughters funeral. It will be denied and then JB will whine, insult and complain how "an innocent until proven guilty" mother is denied attendance at her child's funeral...it will be sickening.
    That's ok, let him whine. He is going to learn that all of his belittling comments about LE and the jail are going to bite him in the rear big time.
    He's painting himself right into a corner, the jail officials can make his life really miserable if they have an inclination to do so.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,980
    I disagree. I think it would be far more uncomfortable for Miss Casey to have to face her family and friends at what will be a very sad service, made necessary by her own action.

    I don't think Casey wants to be anywhere near there, which is why I'd prefer that LE allow her to attend.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    Thank you. I'm glad they didn't let that slide.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    I agree. It's a given that JB will request that she be allowed to go to her daughters funeral. It will be denied and then JB will whine, insult and complain how "an innocent until proven guilty" mother is denied attendance at her child's funeral...it will be sickening.
    Yes, JB will be in for all the drama he and Casey can gin up.

    Do you think they will plead this case?

    :Benny_monkeysmilies

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    I disagree. I think it would be far more uncomfortable for Miss Casey to have to face her family and friends at what will be a very sad service, made necessary by her own action.

    I don't think Casey wants to be anywhere near there, which is why I'd prefer that LE allow her to attend.
    I agree with you...but JB will make the motion just for "show" just like all his other motions...knowing that he will be denied. then go on his presser and insult the system. if this was poker, I'd win because I know all his cards.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a bubble.
    Posts
    2,258
    I have no sound on my pc, can someone tell me what this dispute is about? What was Baez complaining about and what was DOC's response?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    59
    I have to agree with you DianeB...I believe Casey should attend the funeral...I believe it may at least make her face the reality of Caylee being dead. Well, if anything could do that....a funeral might.....Although I do agree that she may not be safe with all the people out there who are ready to lynch her..JMO
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal
    Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal……..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by norr View Post
    Yes, JB will be in for all the drama he and Casey can gin up.

    Do you think they will plead this case?

    :Benny_monkeysmilies
    I wish JB would wake up and plead but I'm thinking he is loving the celebrity status and is looking forward to more exposure.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
    I have no sound on my pc, can someone tell me what this dispute is about? What was Baez complaining about and what was DOC's response?
    oh it was painful to hear JB complain that he was not allowed to be the one to tell KC about Caylee. It is corrections dept procedure that the chaplain is the one to give inmates death information. Apparently JB ask and he was denied. So the first thing he does after the ME's conference is talk smack about the corrections department unprofessionalism. They answered back that this was "procedure" and that he was the unprofessional one for making those comments.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    I wish JB would wake up and plead but I'm thinking he is loving the celebrity status and is looking forward to more exposure.
    I wish they would plea also.... just to avoid this horrid horrid story being on tv everyday.

    BUT .. as one of the experts said on LKL last night .... Casey is very adamant she did not do this..... Hopefully the right evidence could change her mind.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Marlene Baker's testimony (OC Dept of Corrections)
    By mombomb in forum Witness Testimonies and Closing Arguments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 04:48 PM
  2. Florida Dept. of Corrections - Death Row Fact Sheet [Info only/No Discussion]
    By panthera in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:33 PM
  3. All Things Jose Baez Questions, Comments, Actions , Discussion #3
    By Coley in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 706
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 05:11 PM