646 users online (79 members and 567 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 528
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752

    Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6774428.story

    Back at the house

    Check back for updates on this breaking story,


    If this turns out to be nothing we can merge this thread..so let's watch and see.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Native Oregonian now in Chicago
    Posts
    1,675
    I posted this in the "updates" thread. Was I supposed to make a new thread??? TIA!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    I posted this in the "updates" thread. Was I supposed to make a new thread??? TIA!
    Oh! thanks for posting ion the update thread.
    It seems to be a breaking story, so it is thread worthy..but it may be nothing, so we shall see.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,462
    I hope nothing happened to Cindy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,807
    Interesting. From the link: GA, Caylee's grandfather, was visible as deputies went into the house, and he appeared upset at the events of the day.

    I understand GA not being thrilled at more attention, but IMO the family should have an open door policy to LE, who are trying to solve the puzzle of the murder of their Caylee.

    I'm not even understanding why warrants have to be continually presented. I'd think most families of a homicide victim would be glad to provide the contents of a crime scene in order to help.

    Maybe a search warrant is standard operating procedure in all cases, so this is just IMO without having legal background.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16
    Maybe something happened to Cindy?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    wow, wonder what they are looking for now?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Southern California Near Disneyland
    Posts
    1,170
    Very interesting!

    I've thought since the discovery and mention of possible clothing found with the skull, that inside the A's home is a photo or several photos either hanging on the wall or setting on a dresser, that shows Precious Caylee wearing something that was found with the bag of remains.

    Possibly one picture showing her in her little sunglasses, another picture showing her in bathing suit, another showing hair clips/bows, another with sandels.

    The Pros can show "Here are photos that were displayed in the A home that have Caylee wearing items similar to what was found in or near the bag".

    Maybe CSI is back at the house collecting more photos for comparrison to items found in or near bag of remains?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011


    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Amity

    Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6774428.story

    Back at the house

    Check back for updates on this breaking story,


    If this turns out to be nothing we can merge this thread..so let's watch and see.
    Oh wow! Thanks for posting this. It is sad that they have to go back into the house the day after Caylee's remains were identified, but unfortunatley, the house is probably where Caylee died. They have to do their job.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16
    Good God. How much evidence did Casey leave?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    I hope nothing happened to Cindy.
    Why would you think that something happened to Cindy Anthony? The article stated that they were looking for additional evidence.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,873
    ...so glad they retrieved that gun from George's car earlier.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    ...so glad they retrieved that gun from George's car earlier.
    Do you think they gave it back once Casey was back in jail?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Edam View Post
    Why would you think that something happened to Cindy Anthony? The article stated that they were looking for additional evidence.
    My bad.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    It does make you realize how important finding that baby was. Seems a lot of things are moving now regarding searching and seizing evidence.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Crime Scene and Investigation
    By Coldpizza in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 880
    Last Post: 01-22-2016, 11:02 AM
  2. Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene
    By mollie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 04:22 PM
  3. Crime scene tape and Haleigh's house
    By elle1919 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 03:28 PM
  4. Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2
    By chicagofa13 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 02:10 PM