Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the "updates" thread. Was I supposed to make a new thread??? TIA!

I posted this in the "updates" thread. Was I supposed to make a new thread??? TIA!
Oh! thanks for posting ion the update thread.
It seems to be a breaking story, so it is thread worthy..but it may be nothing, so we shall see.

Interesting. From the link: GA, Caylee's grandfather, was visible as deputies went into the house, and he appeared upset at the events of the day.

I understand GA not being thrilled at more attention, but IMO the family should have an open door policy to LE, who are trying to solve the puzzle of the murder of their Caylee.

I'm not even understanding why warrants have to be continually presented. I'd think most families of a homicide victim would be glad to provide the contents of a crime scene in order to help.

Maybe a search warrant is standard operating procedure in all cases, so this is just IMO without having legal background.

wow, wonder what they are looking for now?

Very interesting!

I've thought since the discovery and mention of possible clothing found with the skull, that inside the A's home is a photo or several photos either hanging on the wall or setting on a dresser, that shows Precious Caylee wearing something that was found with the bag of remains.

Possibly one picture showing her in her little sunglasses, another picture showing her in bathing suit, another showing hair clips/bows, another with sandels.

The Pros can show "Here are photos that were displayed in the A home that have Caylee wearing items similar to what was found in or near the bag".

Maybe CSI is back at the house collecting more photos for comparrison to items found in or near bag of remains?

It does make you realize how important finding that baby was. Seems a lot of things are moving now regarding searching and seizing evidence.

Well....:waitasec: hmmmmm....

ME, Dr. G., said she was still waiting on work from the entomologist and the botonist (IIRC). Perhaps something from their work surfaced this return to the house....:waitasec:

...selfishly want them to grab every p-trap in the house in case someone dumped chloroform down the drain @ some point in time. Since chloroform is 50% heavier than water there would still be traces in the p-traps.

Interesting. Maybe GA & CA just happened to discover something (after 6 months) that may be potential evidence and of interest in LE. Not saying this is the case but it might be a good way to turn hidden evidence over and make it appear as though they really have turned over a new leaf as well... we'll see.

Is it possible that the A's came up with something that LE could use and asked them to come take a look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie