1284 users online (301 members and 983 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Crime scene investigators at A's home.

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Deputies have entered the house and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6774428.story

continue here

Thread #1

Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    Your statement infers a lot about Cindy personally. It infers that you understand what is actually going on in her head and unless you know her very,very well I don't think you should imply she's let someone fry in the electric chair. That's just not fair or right. The truth is that no one here really knows what is in this woman's heart, soul and mind.
    Oh, really?! I have watched this woman since Day 31 and have not missed a single moment of her rants, antics, and lies. She isn't some grandmotherly saint who would do anything for her grandchild, but she is the person who did leave her little body rotting in the field behind her house in order to pretend she was alive to try and save her own daughter's neck. She turned her back on Caylee from the moment she went missing and never looked behind her while collecting funds, flying around the country, and riding in limos to make tv appearances which never once were truly about finding Caylee or finding out what happened to her.

The statement is pretty accurate as to what Cindy would do given half a chance no matter if it is fair or right. Cindy doesn't care what is right. Lying isn't illegal in her book either. So to believe that Cindy would allow someone else to fry in the electric chair to save Casey is no stretch at all. She would do it in a heartbeat without blinking an eye, imo. GRRRRR!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Oh, really?! I have watched this woman since Day 31 and have not missed a single moment of her rants, antics, and lies. She isn't some grandmotherly saint who would do anything for her grandchild, but she is the person who did leave her little body rotting in the field behind her house in order to pretend she was alive to try and save her own daughter's neck. She turned her back on Caylee from the moment she went missing and never looked behind her while collecting funds, flying around the country, and riding in limos to make tv appearances which never once were truly about finding Caylee or finding out what happened to her.

The statement is pretty accurate as to what Cindy would do given half a chance no matter if it is fair or right. Cindy doesn't care what is right. Lying isn't illegal in her book either. So to believe that Cindy would allow someone else to fry in the electric chair to save Casey is no stretch at all. She would do it in a heartbeat without blinking an eye, imo. GRRRRR!

In my opinion, too.
    Thank you for putting this together.
    Go get 'em, Yuri!

Geraldo Just made this statement

Geraldo..."I think they are getting ready to indict the Grandparents

Jose Baez just said this about the CSI search warrant

"Know that they're punched in the stomach they're kicking them while they're down"

Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post

WoW. Really? WoW.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

"Know that they're punched in the stomach they're kicking them while they're down"
    Oh brother. Yeah, LE just LIVES to torment poor old gramps and granny.

Being that GR is such Buds with JB, I wonder if this is insider info?

(Why did I just think of Insider Trading?)

Jose Baez is on my "GO TO HELL" list.
    The Anthony's chose a GO TO JAIL card, too, from the get go.

At least they will get get back up some day. Caylee will not.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

Unhappy

ITA and it is chillingly scary!

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    At least they will get get back up some day. Caylee will not.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast