Questions Specifically for Benjaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowme

Reaction score
Please post questions that are specifically for Benjaman to read, and hopefully respond to, here.

This thread is not intended for discussion/conversation among ourselves.

Questions for BK:

If your dental work is done, was the dentist able to tell
you information about the work done? Can you share that with
us?

Have any more memories came back?

Do you think you lived as an adult only in Colorado?

What kind of Christmas memories come to you?

Where were you on Sept. 11, 2001?

Have you remembered more about the kind of work you did?
Where you worked?
Do you think you retired early, say at 55?
Do you think you were self employed, owned your own business?

Do you remember family?
Do you remember a wife? Children?
Do you remember a partner?

Do you remember what kind of house or apartment you lived in?
Do you remember if you lived in a city, a town, the country, mountain area, by a lake?

Do you know how you got to Richmond Hill? Car, airplane, train, camper?

Do you remember your car?

Do you remember anything else about your assault?
Why it happened?
Where it happened?
How many people attacked you?
Maybe a description of who did assault you?

Do you have a case number assigned to your assault or amnesia case?
This needed for many on line sites, such as America's Most Wanted.

Are you working with a psychologist who specializes in amnesia/fugue states?

Did Dr Phil’s investigator help you? If so, can you share?
Did you try the hyperbaric chamber they discussed on Dr Phil?
If so, was it helpful?

Do you want to appear on other television shows? Such as, Dateline,
20/20, American’s Most Wanted, Good Morning America, Oprah,
CNN, Nancy Grace?
What about People magazine?
If so, who would coordinate this for you?
You? The nurse whose home you are at?
Or would you like a Websleuths member to help?

Have you done your own My Space page? You could blog on it and it is free. It has privacy controls. People can view your blogs, but does not necessarily have to be open for all to write you.

Did you get your medical records from the Dr Phil show?
If so, was there anything different about when you were found that you did not know?

Copied from the general discussion thread.

Does Mr. Kyle have any memories of smaller cities or towns? By smaller, I mean anything not as large as Denver or Indianapolis.... maybe the "Clarksville's" of the world?

He mentioned basketball games in Denver, does he have any memories that can tie a specific event to a specific time/location. I'm thinking along the lines of Michael Jordan playing with the flu and scoring X points.... or maybe an opening day event for the Rockies.... or some promotional give away at a sporting event.

Does he have any memories of the names of childhood friends? Classmates from HS? Maybe a bully who picked on him-or someone he bullied? A favorite teacher-or a teacher he couldn't stand? A childhood crush? A school team name and/or mascot? A DJ he used to listen to on the radio. The call letters of his favorite radio station?

There maybe something small, that he feels is insignificant but very researchable to narrow an area and a time and expand from there

Copied from discussion board-

I am wondering if Ben heard of Metamora, Indiana? Beautiful at Christmas time, the whole town is a shopping center. You ride the train through town. Gift Shops and Candy shops everywhere. If I remember correctly, they do this for two weeks during December. I lived in Harrison, OH/ West Harrison, IN, from 2001-2002. I wish I would still be there, beautiful rolling hills, quite small towns, the nicest people. My favorite place to eat was at a small cafe called Zaraco's in West Harrison. Had the best milk gravy and biscuits. Any of this familiar?

1.) Cataract Surgery - what type of cataract did he have (cortical, nuclear or subcapsular) and what the surgeon thinks caused the cataract to form (i.e. was it formed over time or due to severe short term exposure, etc.)?

2.) Did his medical records indicate he had defensive wounds from fighting off his attacker(s)?

3.) Exactly what type of injuries did he suffer from when found, as indicated in his medical records from his initial hospital visit?

4.) Does he have a heightened fear of anything in particular (strangers, rain, water, airplanes, cars, etc.)?

5.) Have you contacted the female first responder who was on the Dr. Phil show talking about your discovery at the Burger King to find out what she remembers specifically about your actions, state, physical appearance, etc. and if so what did she say? Why did they assume you were homeless?

6.) Were your fire ant bites from the dumpster area of the restaurant?

7.) Did your recent visit to the dentist result in any information about your lost teeth (how long they had been gone, what may have caused them to be missing, etc.) and in the dentist's opinion is there any indication that your teeth were well cared for throughout childhood and as an adult? Does it look like you had braces in the past?

8.) Does he know how to drive a commercial truck? A motorcycle? A boat? A forklift? A loader?

9.) What other memories do you have, regardless of how insignificant they may seem, about your past?

I don't know that this has been answered so asking.

copied from my earlier post in the gen'l thread.
Do we have any more detailed information regarding BK's knowledge with restaraunt set-up/equipment/electrical? Does his knowledge include construction or remodeling of restaurants or more equipment related such as repairing or rebuilding equipment? Might help us to narrow down search possibilities.

I was wondering if Ben has the small pox vaccination scar on the arm? Mine is on the left arm and still very visiable. Some people did not scar from this, some people have very faint scars, and most people did scar, wondering about Ben.
The US was among the first in the world to start the vaccinations in 1950 and ended in 1979, except for certain Military. Thanks!

Do you remember if you went to college?
If you do, was it in Indiana?
Or Colorado?

Do you remember your high school graduation?
If so, do you remember the color cap and gown
you wore?

Do you remember your first job?

Soda, pop or coke?
Koolaid popsicles?
Movie candy: Flicks or Dots?
Breakfast: eggs, biscuits and gravy& bacon
or Kellog's cornflakes?
Ben Franklin store popcorn or candy?
Grilled cheese sandwich or toasted cheese sandwich?
Fried doughnuts or crullers?
Sunday dinner or lunch?
Sunday dinner: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans and chocolate cake
or
Roast beef, potatoes, onions and carrots in with the roast beef, salad,
beets and apple pie?
Supper or dinner?
Tomatoes with salt or tomatoes with sugar?
Fresh asparagus in the orchard or store bought asparagus?
Vanilla milkshake or vanilla malt?
Fresh lemon coke or vanilla coke or cherry coke?
Artic Circle hamburgers or A & W hamburgers?
Pancakes or hot cakes?
Karo syrup or maple syrup?

I think it would be helpful to know what cravings or addictions Benjaman has (i.e., coffee, Pepsi, peanut butter, certain brands of fast food, etc.)

I am wondering about Benjaman's earliest memory or memories (not from after he was discovered, but anything that has popped up out of his subconscious while awake). Also, any recurring dreams he may have.

Coffee or Tea?
What does he like for breakfast?
Does he eat lunch?

On the east coast we have a product called Entenmann's - has he ever had one? for some reason my image isn't hotlinking, I have the photo here Entenmann's raspberry danish twist

We also have Taylor Ham aka pork roll, people fry this up and throw it on a hard roll with cheese, some times an egg.

What shampoo does he like? Does he feel he can't find his favorite brand?

How about tooth paste? Soap?

Then my other questions:
Does he remember Princess Diana? Her wedding and funeral service were all over.

How about someone like Andrew Dice Clay? ADC was just on celebrity apprentice - he can watch the episode here

Music
Then you have my favorite singer (well band) Blondie - does he remember her music?
Joan Jett?
the band Kiss / Gene Simmons

Does he smoke?
Like to read the paper in the morning?

Rose, Your image shows... you need to have a min number of posts here before you will see it or be able to use the PM feature.

(OT- you can always go down to the game room, countdown from a million thread and add a few numbers to get your post count up.... we love newbies in the countdown thread, and don't worry if you mess up the numbers, we all do!)

Cubby

ETA: We have an Entemann's outlet place not too far from me in Melrose Park IL or about there.

In different parts of this beautiful country we live in, we eat different foods. What foods does Benjamam prefer to eat?
Rice or Potatoes
tomato gravy or white gravy or brown gravy
Steak or seafood
grits or hash browns or biscuits with or without gravy
The reason I am asking this, my husband is from Ms. and I, from La.
My preferred foods: steak and brown gravy on rice
My hubby preferred food: steak and potato with butter
southern people love grits, up north alot of places don't have it and probably don't know what it is.
My husband would prefer to eat tomato gravy with his biscuits
I would prefer bacon with the biscuit, and white sausage gravy.
My hubby is not big on seafood. Well I'm a cajun, I am sure you know what I like.
How would he spell the word crawfish? crayfish?
Prefer salmon, trout or catfish, bass, tilapia, tuna?
Likes lobster? or shrimp?
I grew up on rabbit, seafood, beef and pork.
My husband, deer, turkey, beef and pork.
Some people I know from up north, eat lots of deer and elk.
What are your food eating habits. Does Ben like homemade soups and if so, what would he like in these soups?
Gumbo, no tomatoes in mine, but friends I know from Ca. like tomatoes in there gumbo.
He may not even know what Gumbo is, but if he does what would he like in it?
Something to think about. Maybe Ben can give us some feed back, may help to weed down even further, the states.

1)Do you have any recollection of the vendors you may have worked with in the restaurant industry? If so, do you remember which products and from what vendor or vendors?

2)Do you recall the names of any private label products?

Thank you

While you guys are working on these questions, here is something to take into consideration-

LE is having a tough time determining what is actual memory for Mr. Kyle and what is learned. For example, our conversation regarding flatware-I know a whole lot of information regarding manufacturing flatware because I worked for a manufacturer. Mr. Kyle knows a lot, but is it because this was his background or is it because he has been researching so much, he remembers it??? He is extremely smart and his mind is a "steel trap" for information. He may know quite a bit about September 11, but not because he remembers it for himself...likely because he has read so much about it. And he does not know either-it is called source amnesia.

This is where it gets tricky determining what is a real memory...am I making sense?

While you guys are working on these questions, here is something to take into consideration-

LE is having a tough time determining what is actual memory for Mr. Kyle and what is learned. For example, our conversation regarding flatware-I know a whole lot of information regarding manufacturing flatware because I worked for a manufacturer. Mr. Kyle knows a lot, but is it because this was his background or is it because he has been researching so much, he remembers it??? He is extremely smart and his mind is a "steel trap" for information. He may know quite a bit about September 11, but not because he remembers it for himself...likely because he has read so much about it. And he does not know either-it is called source amnesia.

This is where it gets tricky determining what is a real memory...am I making sense?
----------------------------------------------------
believe09: You are making perfect sense to me.
With all I have read about amnesia, that is the easiest thing to happen, that 'false' memories are there, with all the best of intentions.

Keep it simple is always my first theory. And in this case, the things he 'remembered' very early on might be more valid.
And WS has uncovered some verification of memories, restaurants in Denver, that kind of thing.

Even the things he may have said to doctors or nurses very soon after Aug. 31, 2004. I hope he has his medical records by now. Perhaps that will help.

I noticed that he has always said he had fire ant bites when discovered, but the 911 responders, said he looked like he had sores all over his body. And certainly, fire ant bites can be inflamed and swollen, hence the name.

----------------------------------------------------
believe09: You are making perfect sense to me.
With all I have read about amnesia, that is the easiest thing to happen, that 'false' memories are there, with all the best of intentions.

Keep it simple is always my first theory. And in this case, the things he 'remembered' very early on might be more valid.
And WS has uncovered some verification of memories, restaurants in Denver, that kind of thing.

Even the things he may have said to doctors or nurses very soon after Aug. 31, 2004. I hope he has his medical records by now. Perhaps that will help.

I noticed that he has always said he had fire ant bites when discovered, but the 911 responders, said he looked like he had sores all over his body. And certainly, fire ant bites can be inflamed and swollen, hence the name.

My bold/italic. I just had the fact that they were fire ant bites verified, so this at least we know for sure LOL!!! I was wondering if they were sand fleas and was pondering whether or not the combination of sand fleas and a sunburn would indicate he started out at the beach somewhere...but they were in fact fire ant bites. The proximity of the dumpster helped the medical personnel make that determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth