Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Since Benjaman appears to be in his early 50's give or take a few years, has he looked at photos of the 50's and 60's and looked at magazines that were popular back then? (Life, Look, etc.) Does he remember favorite toys or sports teams, or hobbies he may have engaged in? Looked at clothing that boys wore from that era, cars that were being driven, sports figures who were megastars at that time, etc.?

All I have to do is look at my high school yearbook at the car or sports section and it brings back floods of memories. I hope that this can happen for Benjaman.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RhythmicSun For This Useful Post:

I'd like to know if Mr.Benjaman has any memories of being around horses?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

Music and memories

I'm not sure this has been asked, but often we hear an old song that we haven't heard in years, or decades which bring back memories.

I thought about this last night listening to Dick Biondi's friday night request show. Dick Biondi has been on the air since the very early 1960's, is in the radio hall of fame, was the second DJ in the US to play the beatles over the airwaves, and has dj'd in many cities across the country. (from Buffalo to LA)

He show airs M-F 7-11pm CST. His friday night request show plays many pre British invasion songs from the early 50's on.

I wonder if Mr. Kyle might be interested in listening and perhaps a song might jar something.. if not, still great music!

I can't link ( Have I mentioned I HATE MY COMPUTER?)

94.7 true oldies out of Chicago, top left side of home page by what looks like the letters from the old Coca Cola letters one can click to listen online.

I'd be so greatful to anyone who could post the link.

TY!

Cubs'

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

That is a great idea Cubby. I used to listen to Dick Biondi too! Memories! Here are some links:

The Show page:
    http://www.947trueoldies.com/Article...643&spid=25027

Here is the link to "Listen Live" 7pm-11pm weeknights: http://www.947trueoldies.com/article.asp?id=405057

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RhythmicSun For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmicSun View Post
    That is a great idea Cubby. I used to listen to Dick Biondi too! Memories! Here are some links:

The Show page:
    http://www.947trueoldies.com/Article...643&spid=25027

Here is the link to "Listen Live" 7pm-11pm weeknights: http://www.947trueoldies.com/article.asp?id=405057

TY for adding the link RhythmicSun! And now you can listen to Biondi again, if you want too.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Questions for Benjaman:
    has listening to music that would have been popular when you were a teen or young adult jogged any memories? Is there a particular song that is special to you, and if so, do you have any feelings about why it means a lot to you?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RhythmicSun For This Useful Post:

Colorado questions

Do you remember traveling the Berthoud Pass? Maybe the Ute Pass? Buffalo Bill's grave? Red Rock Park? Any recall of Argo Gold Mine Mill? Are there any memories of shopping at a King Soopers Grocery Store?

Any memories of Arvada, Centenial, Vail, Empire, Breckenridge or Silverthorne?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

So does BK ever answer these questions? Lots of good questions, but, I can't find the answers?

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WholeLottaRosie For This Useful Post:

To Benjaman Kyle:
    Have you received a social security number yet?

If you have your medical records, a statement from your psychiatrist, copies of your newspaper articles, FBI verification of your situation, they will most likely give you a new ssn.
    Here is a link, if I have not posted it before or you have not found it yet:
    http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/...li=&p_faqid=79
    10064.) or
    Situations of harassment, abuse or life endangerment (including domestic violence). (See New Numbers For Domestic Violence Victims, Publication No. 05-10093.)
    'snipped'
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Do you have the results of your extensive dna testing back yet?
    If so, will this be released?

Did you have an mtDNA test also?
    Last edited by dreamweaver; 04-23-2009 at 02:15 PM. Reason: add sentence
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    To Benjaman Kyle:

If you have your medical records, a statement from your psychiatrist, copies of your newspaper articles, FBI verification of your situation, they will most likely give you a new ssn.
    10064.) or
    Situations of harassment, abuse or life endangerment (including domestic violence). (See New Numbers For Domestic Violence Victims, Publication No. 05-10093.)
    'snipped'
    This is similar to a post you did a few months ago on this I think, which was also excellent at the time. Where this does not apply to BK is that these ladies referenced had previous SSN's, BC's and documents that proved their legal residence.

I have been told by the FBI that BK will need a court order to establish an SSN. Although he could petition a judge himself, it is best that he have representation for this process. Legal Aid for Savannah has not been helpful, so if there are any GA lawyers who have a yen for assisting BK with establishing an id under the name BK they should contact someone here or at the Topix boards. BK has been working with a local rep in trying to work through this process. Given that the additional sleuthing and DNA results have not turned up anything more substantial, it is likely that the best way to increase his quality of life and to foster some independence will be to get him documentation based on his current ID rather than previous. He also has the option of accepting temporary Alien status and he could get an SSN without the court order. So far he has declined that route.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    This is similar to a post you did a few months ago on this I think, which was also excellent at the time. Where this does not apply to BK is that these ladies referenced had previous SSN's, BC's and documents that proved their legal residence.

I have been told by the FBI that BK will need a court order to establish an SSN. Although he could petition a judge himself, it is best that he have representation for this process. Legal Aid for Savannah has not been helpful, so if there are any GA lawyers who have a yen for assisting BK with establishing an id under the name BK they should contact someone here or at the Topix boards. BK has been working with a local rep in trying to work through this process. Given that the additional sleuthing and DNA results have not turned up anything more substantial, it is likely that the best way to increase his quality of life and to foster some independence will be to get him documentation based on his current ID rather than previous. He also has the option of accepting temporary Alien status and he could get an SSN without the court order. So far he has declined that route.
    My bold:
    I know I've heard Benjaman mention this and I've read it here before but each time I have to pause and think what is actually meant regarding the temporary alien status. Is it that he's been advised he could be given alien status temporarily (as in alien status until he's i.d.'ed and hopefully proven to be a citizen) because there is no such thing as a "temporary alien". Not sure if my point is really coming across and I'm not nitpicking, honest, lol. His insistance to not go that route tells me he's understood fully what they're offering him and I do not blame him at all for not going that way! He'd effectively be giving up his citizenship possibly forever.
    Please read about Terry and Darleen Anderson at AMW!

Terry & Darleen Anderson Case File at AMW

Terry & Darleen Anderson WS Forum

Justice for Terry & Darleen!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snowme For This Useful Post:

Did you get your medical records from the Dr Phil show?
    If so, was there anything different about when you were found that you did not know?
    Nothing new

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benjaman For This Useful Post:

To Benjaman Kyle:

10064.) or
    'snipped'
    Social Security says that Benjaman cannot be given a New Social Security Number because he claims to be a US citizen. Since he is a citizen they say the presumption is that he already has one so they cannot issue him another. If he would claim to be an alien(not the outer space kind) they could issue him a SS Number or a TIN(taxpayer identification Number).

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benjaman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WholeLottaRosie View Post
    So does BK ever answer these questions? Lots of good questions, but, I can't find the answers?
    He answers Questions over and over and over ad nauseum

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benjaman For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast