1101 users online (257 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Independent Producer!

I have not seen a thread on this, but if I have missed it, please merge.

During the uproar about removing the stuffed animals from the memorial set up near the crime scene, the man who was going to do it was identified as not only someone doing this on behalf of the Anthonys or knowing the Anthonys, he was described as an Independet Producer.

Now, haven't we heard all along that the Anthonys have not received any money, won't receive any money, etc.etc. Well then why is there an Independenet Producer hanging around. Do we know anything about him? Does he do indie movies, documentaries, etc.

I would dearly love to know exactly what his involvement with the Anthonys is? Anyone have an info on this?
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

Some discussion of this man (Skip Davis I believe his name is) is in the "Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home #2" thread, starts on page 10 there. It probably does deserve its own thread though, so that thread could return to its original purpose.

No doubt there will be lots and lots of money made on the death of Caylee Marie Anthony which is sad to say....books will be written by all partys involved movie's to make documentarys to make...Cindy and George will never have money problems again

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Do you have a link to this? I haven't seen anything yet and I'm very very curious.

Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    Do you have a link to this? I haven't seen anything yet and I'm very very curious.

I looked and looked for a link, but did not find one. I watched this guy on the news - Skip Davis, as a poster kindly gave his name in a post just above yours. I am still checking on the various videos - I know he has to be in there somewhere!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0205474/ This is about A Skip Davis, but I don't know if it's the same one because there is no picture of him.
    Last edited by Macushla; 12-21-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: adding link
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepgirlva View Post
    Cindy and George will never have money problems again
    Not if they both end up in jail.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirlizNuts View Post
    Some discussion of this man (Skip Davis I believe his name is) is in the "Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home #2" thread, starts on page 10 there. It probably does deserve its own thread though, so that thread could return to its original purpose.
    I wonder if this guy is involved with Todd Black as he does this kind of film work as well.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

I don't know where else to put this info.

Diane Fanning who is a famous crime writer has been contracted to write a book on the Anthonys---No word yet on whether this deal involves the A's though.
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Ok.. but here is my feelings. and or thoughts on this..
    If this guy was a producer for films, what would he have to be involved with the memorial, I really dont think any film producers that i know of would have any purpose in doing this.. .. Unless he is doing an documentry and wants to film a bunch of upset people..
    It just is one more thing that doesnt make any sense.

I think we all know that this case will end up being made into a movie.

No doubt there will be lots and lots of money made on the death of Caylee Marie Anthony which is sad to say....books will be written by all partys involved movie's to make documentarys to make...Cindy and George will never have money problems again
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Not if they both end up in jail.

Hmmmm........could be why they are asking for "full immunity".......if they aren't found "guilty" of anything in this crime, they can collect much of the profit$$$$$$$

It would not shock me if the A family would put Caylee's belongings on ebay to make money!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan View Post
    I don't know where else to put this info.

Diane Fanning who is a famous crime writer has been contracted to write a book on the Anthonys---No word yet on whether this deal involves the A's though.
    Interesting-- where did you hear this? Do you have a link? TIA!
    Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT-COASTER View Post
    Ok.. but here is my feelings. and or thoughts on this..
    If this guy was a producer for films, what would he have to be involved with the memorial, I really dont think any film producers that i know of would have any purpose in doing this.. .. Unless he is doing an documentry and wants to film a bunch of upset people..
    It just is one more thing that doesnt make any sense.

I have to add that this was my first thought also.......to do something that would upset people(to keep the drama for this story going which in someone's twisted mind could equal more money). I would say maybe I am just jaded but with all that has occured...it doesn't seem so far out there. Sad, just sad.
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

Wouldn't kc be the recipient? That should be interesting...her turning over power of attorney...lol. This will be one piffed off female.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast