Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

concentric

Reaction score
IMO, any reasonable person will conclude that Casey did it, especially after all of the evidence is presented, by a very thorough prosecution. What do you say?

I absolutely believe that they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. I do have concern though, over whether they can prove intentional murder (which is what I believe) vs a cover-up of an accidental death.

IMO, any reasonable person will conclude that Casey did it, especially after all of the evidence is presented, by a very thorough prosecution. What do you say?
I have to see all the evidence presented first :) I am keeping an open mind til the end so I can base my decision 100% on the trial.
ok maybe it's not 100% open :innocent: but I am going to try.

I'm reasonable and I agree.

The decomp in the trunk along with the hair that forensics has proven to be from Caylee and to have shed after death overcomes any and all reasonable doubt.

Reasonable doubt.. hmm well, the key to that question is if you have two different interpretations of a situation, you must choose the one that goes to Not Guilty. You cannot just say I believe this or that. So much of the information we have is basically from the street, rumors etc. Science is going to make or break this case. If they can lock up all the science and give answers , no problem. If it is going to be based on things like her attitude or internet searches.. I really have to wonder what kind of verdict there will be in the end.
JMVHO

I absolutely believe that they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. I do have concern though, over whether they can prove intentional murder (which is what I believe) vs a cover-up of an accidental death.

Your statement above is a bit contradictory IMO, because you start by saying that you 'absolutely believe that they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt', but then say that you have concern as to whether they can prove intentional murder vs accidental death. So what is it that you believe can be proved 'beyond a reasonable doubt'?

Pirate, (I had to chuckle about it) I'm reasonable, too, at least I think so...hmmm, am I doubting my own mind? Uh, not.

I'm reasonable and I agree.

The decomp in the trunk along with the hair that forensics has proven to be from Caylee and to have shed after death overcomes any and all reasonable doubt.

The evidence you have quoted goes only to prove that Caylee is deceased and that she was at one time placed in the trunk after death. How does this evidence prove beyond a reasonable doubt that KC is guilty as charged?

I think how she is charged is going to be a critical element in this case as well.

It's all circumstantial now as we know it.

I think if the search yesterday afternoon yielded what LE need to tie it to the deceased then you will have had evidence.

But THEN you have a really long road to get a #1 verdict.

The fact that the body appeared in an obvious place while Casey was in jail is a big question.

The answer to that question is that Casey worked with organized crime, because she was a worker in the very lucrative, Orlando fantasy/sex business.

Unlike many women who repent of being in the sex business (many do not), but like the ones who don't, those who do it with flair, Casey's soul was not hurt by her job in the Orlando sex business, because she was on the same emotional level as all the men she had relationships with. On other words, though she had relationships with many men and made money from it, it seems like they were all honest relationships. She was one of the very rare happy hookers.

No one has reported yet that she was a worker in the sex business and that she was working closely with people in organized crime and that something happened concerning Caylee and these people.

This is probably why Casey spent 30 days trying to get Caylee back on her own. What happened was between Casey and these organized crime people she was associated with.

Because these are very bad people, recently she has said that when this is over she will get a real job and not do what she has been doing.

Reasonable doubt is that Casey was working with people in organized crime, there was some kind of argument that Casey tried for 30 days on her own to resolve. She was afraid to talk about it because of what these people might do to Caylee. Now the body inexplicably appears on a neighborhood lot, and on top of the ground, where it should have been discovered a long time ago.

I dont think there will be any doubt reasonable or otherwise that KC willfully intentionally and maliciously caused the death of that baby .

An accident and panic or a kidnapping isnt going to fly with the evidence and testimony presented by the prosecution .

The prisoners own words and deeds will seal her fate

She is guilty and will be found so by a jury of her peers .

Forensics along with circumstantial evidence are going to be the deciding factors in this case.

As I have read, through documents, video, and audio that we have been privy to so far I conclude that there will be no REASONABLE doubt.

I can't see what the defense could do or say to dissuade my opinion at this point. I'm very happy I can not be on this jury, I don't think I could put aside my feelings and be fair in a trial. I thought I could at first, I'm a pretty fair and impartial person in real life but in this case not so much.

Caylee is dead, her mother was the last one to see her alive, decomp evidence in the trunk... etc. There is enough to prove 1st degree murder, much of it thats yet to go public.

The only way the "accidental death" theory is gonna show up in court is if Casey confesses that she was there when her daughter died and I just don't see that happening. The defense can argue all day and night that it "could have been an accident", but in order for the jury to buy that, KC has to admit to it. How could they argue accident when KC still denies any knowledge?

All my opinion obv.

This is Florida. We have a large population of retired grandma's and grandpa's who, thankfully, still believe in the decency of excellent moral conduct. More than a few of these good people will be placed as jury members.
Casey's lifestyle of moral turpitude will weigh heavily against her as well as the evidence collected.
Have no fear, the good citizens of Florida will make sure that this wreck of a human being will no longer dwell within the greater community.
We don't tolerate child killer's. Period.

Do I think she did it? Yes - beyond a reasonable doubt - Yes

I will give the defense a chance to change my mind - I'm really curious how they will present their case and if it will be realistic or something sounding like a movie

I'll be watching the trial from beginning to end, every day it's on just to see what more the prosection has, how they connect the dots, AND then to see what bombshell the defense promises or will it go over like a lead balloon

Casey wasn't always in possession of her car. Organized crime might have put a body in her trunk while Casey didn't have her car. But first, you have to establish she worked with organized crime. That hasn't come out yet.

Remember, there was no DNA from the trunk.

There is a good chance that MH statements to LE in California, and the unreleased jailhouse video between KC and LA (7/25 I believe) will eliminate reasonable doubt.

The organized crime part of this story gives you all kinds of ways to come up with reasonable doubt.

If her defense team doesn't bring her life as a hooker, working with organized crime into the case, who is paying them? Who wants to keep organized crime out of this story?

accdent or not
Caylee did not accidentally put her self in a trash bag in the wood.
if she died by accident why put her in the trash bag, in the trunk, in the woods and lie, why not call 911 instead of lying about kidnappers and waiting 31 days before someone called 911. lets not forget the partying.the internet searches,chloroform. that alone should be aggravated child abuse,aggravated manslaughter of a child,lying to police,murder one. but that is just my opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back