• B. He is only interested in legal spin and public exposure

Votes: 68 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemaster

Reaction score
I have not cared for the actions / behavior of the A’s in the past several months but do like their new attorney, B.Conway.

I am curious to hear your opinion.

3. I'm just going this way--I don't trust anyone representing anyone in that family....the way things be spinned-------

I do think he is good but realize that there is also a reason....

I like him and I'm hoping he will be able to convince G&C that it is time to face the facts relating to their granddaughter's murder and although it will be difficult, seek justice on behalf of their Granddaughter.

Conway has faced hardships of his own- losing his mobility in an accident as a very young man must have been devastating. Hopefully he will be able to relate to them regarding their loss and picking up the pieces to make the very best of a horrible situation.

He's a great atty, has kept them out of alot of trouble by making them keep their yaps shut. There's only so much he can do. He and MN came late in the game to the A family media self destruction circuit, so his hands are full.

He will be real busy soon, as they are putting final touches on the charges.

I liked him at first and thought he was good and was representing them well. However lately he has started the Anthony spin. They must hypnotize people or something. I haven't felt as highly of him the last couple of days.

Just because Cindy is scared of her lies and wants immunity - and hence stops accusing others of taking Caylee, etc..... doesn't make Conway a good attorney or responsible for shutting her up.

He certainly hasn't helped them with PR if he's the one who suggested to them that it would be a wise thing to donate the items at Caylee's memorial to charity. The memorial is not on their property, and not left for the A's to be altruistic with other people's remembrances. I knew they would do something offensive before long, I just thought we would make it to Monday, first.

I too thought at first that he would be good for the As, maybe help with their public image but after the "nanny did it" announcement I am not so sure.

At least, they seem to be keeping their mouths shut but the announcement about them wanting a private visit with KC was unnecesary. That could have been handled in private with the jail personnel. Then there is the whole thing with the toys at the memorial, that statement should have been made by the As.

They needed to handle this a little more sensitively.

First, they could have left them there a while longer. They could make a public statement that they appreciate the memorial and that instead of leaving a toy they would like for the toys to be donated in Caylee's name. They could also have let people know that all toys that are left at the memorial will be collected and donated to "name of charity here".

They could go down there and publicly pick out a couple of ones that they would want to keep in remembrance of her and make the announcement there at that time.

Tears would be good. Telling the public that they are grieving and understand that everyone else is as well and a little blurb about how special Caylee was to bring all of these people together would be nice.

Look through the memorial items, read some of the notes, take a couple of flowers, a toy or two. Make the announcement then leave.

this would have gone over so much better that having a lawyer make the statement or sending down a stranger. He/she obviously did not handle it correctly.

The As have a tendancy to talk when they should shut up and not talk when they should.

they need to garner the publics sympathy at this time, if that is even possible now and a nice statement from them showing the correct amount of grief would have done wonders for their public persona.

Then quietly go through their grieving process. People would respect them for these actions.

The lawyer could even have made the statement while they were at the memorial if they felt that they could not speak but making a public appearance with the appropriate emotions would be good.

I think he is doing a fine job. I also thought Mr Nejame did a fine job. The difference so far is that Cindy is following BC's advice to keep a low profile. She totally ignored everything Mr. Nejame advised her to do.

BC mentioned that his clients would like to meet with Casey without benefit of electronic surveillance. This would be possible if Mr Baez would hire the A's and brought them with him to jail to provide secretarial services for his meeting with his client. Seems legal but maybe not. Any JD's care to weigh in?

I reckon being an attorney aint all that easy these days

With all due respect, Agave, if the Anthonys stepped outside and walked to that memorial they would have to face hecklers and aggressive behavior and I'm not sure that they should have to do that right now.

I do agree that they obstructed justice. I do agree that one or both of them should face charges. I do agree that they created the monster that is Casey.

But I do believe that they never dreamed Casey was capable of this. And I also believe that in their hearts they may have known that Caylee was gone but they grasped hope in the Zanny Nanny story and held on for dear life. That little bit of hope was so much nicer than facing the reality that their beautiful innoncent granddaughter was murdered in cold blood by the daughter they raised.

I do have some sympathy for them- I didn't know Caylee but my heart is raw. I cannot imagine what they are feeling right now since they did know her, nurture her, and love her before we all ever even heard of her.

They are facing something more horrifying even than losing a child- they are facing the fact that their own child is lost to them because she murdered her own child. It's a double tragedy and they do deserve some compassion for that. And putting ourselves in their shoes is virtually impossible but I have to think that I would exhaust every **possibility** before condemning a child I raised and recognizing them as a murderer.

They are far from perfect people. I'm not sure that they are what the average American would consider normal- but we have only seen them at the very worst time of their lives.

They have so much that they have to face and accept right now- facing the public in the wake of their support of their murderous daughter is more than any human being could handle right now.

With regard to the toys, time is of the essence. Christmas is four days away and the toys would need to be distributed immediately. This may not seem ideal to some people, but again, they are now dam*** no matter what they do.

I like him..I also like Nejame but they refused to listen to him. Maybe, just maybe they have learned their lesson and are listening instead of speaking for a change! They would not be easy clients so I think he is doing very well with them so far.

Brad Conway is also using little Caylee as his meal ticket to achieve fame & fortune. He will be tossing his hat into the ring as a judicial candidate in an upcoming election.

With all due respect, Agave, if the Anthonys stepped outside and walked to that memorial they would have to face hecklers and aggressive behavior and I'm not sure that they should have to do that right now.

I understand what they would be facing, however it is not like they have not faced that before. Most of it is of their own making.

Now is the time to allow the public to see true emotions. It is okay for them to be angry at the public and at what they say but it is not okay for them to act on it like they did with the protestors. Let LE handle that stuff.

Go out, see the memorial, shed some tears for Caylee along with the public who are shedding tears as well.

They have handled things so badly from the very beginning that they may not ever fully recover from it but you have to make the effort.

I too thought at first that he would be good for the As, maybe help with their public image but after the "nanny did it" announcement I am not so sure.

At least, they seem to be keeping their mouths shut but the announcement about them wanting a private visit with KC was unnecesary. That could have been handled in private with the jail personnel. Then there is the whole thing with the toys at the memorial, that statement should have been made by the As.

They needed to handle this a little more sensitively.

First, they could have left them there a while longer. They could make a public statement that they appreciate the memorial and that instead of leaving a toy they would like for the toys to be donated in Caylee's name. They could also have let people know that all toys that are left at the memorial will be collected and donated to "name of charity here".

They could go down there and publicly pick out a couple of ones that they would want to keep in remembrance of her and make the announcement there at that time.

Tears would be good. Telling the public that they are grieving and understand that everyone else is as well and a little blurb about how special Caylee was to bring all of these people together would be nice.

Look through the memorial items, read some of the notes, take a couple of flowers, a toy or two. Make the announcement then leave.

this would have gone over so much better that having a lawyer make the statement or sending down a stranger. He/she obviously did not handle it correctly.

The As have a tendancy to talk when they should shut up and not talk when they should.

they need to garner the publics sympathy at this time, if that is even possible now and a nice statement from them showing the correct amount of grief would have done wonders for their public persona.

Then quietly go through their grieving process. People would respect them for these actions.

The lawyer could even have made the statement while they were at the memorial if they felt that they could not speak but making a public appearance with the appropriate emotions would be good.

Wow, this is beginning to sound like the Queen when princess Diana died. She needed to be told how to behave in public for the sake of all those who loved and supported Diana. She needed to be told how to behave in private for the sake of her two sons who love her dearly.

The only one who came out of that tragedy smelling good was Charles who had a mistress throughout his marriage, who played polo as his son had surgery on a compressed skull fracture and suddenly became Prince Mom to his boys who needed him desperately. Now married to his mistress Charlie is happy at last.

Anyone else seeing the similarities?

The A's don't need to shed their tears publicly, IMO. They'd just open themselves up to all sorts of criticism about how the tears were fake, it was just a show, they were crying for Casey not for Caylee, Cindy just wanted to get her face in the media, etc.

I need only to look at the pictures from Caylee's life with her grandparents to know that the A's are crushed. They loved and adored Caylee. That's enough for me.

I think he came into the situation at the right time. The discovery of the remains made the A's realize the legal morass they were in and now appreciate decent legal advice.

MN was in a totally different situation and couldn't with all good conscience continue with his representation.

Personally, I think Cindy and George each need their own attorney. There may be an occasion when their "cases" oppose each other's.

As for the memorial. I think it is a good thing that the toys will be donated. I would hate to see them ruined by the elements, as were Caylee's poor remains. Better a child in need have it. Since the memorial was set up on "iffy" territory, it's best that the A's make the decision, since they are in memory of Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member