Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
You have arrived at thread #6. Continue posting below.

Previous threads:
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76505"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75469"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73881"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

*** Websleuth staff wants to congrats our awesome members for all their hard work on Caylee's case and many other cases on WS.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astro...ic-astrologers

I have been away for days dealing with matters of the holidays and have missed a great deal while I was gone. I have been trying to catch up to no avail. Here is all I have discovered. The meter readers name was Roy Kronk-not anything like what the rumored names were. Leonard Padilla stated in a recent interview that Casey did not "murder" Caylee intentionally but simply over-dosed her accidentally with the chloroform. The grandparents house has been searched yet again and items taken were all personal to Caylee and Casey-shoes and clothing and some things he did not wish to expand upon. The brother, Lee, has obtained legal counsel and the parents have offered to tell the truth in exchange for not being prosecuted. The defense is in major spin mode and attacking everyone from LE to the FBI and even attacking the very law which they claim to defend: ie: not being able to be IN the crime scene while it was being processed and the chain of notification when it came to informing Casey that Caylee had been identified as the remains which were found. George and Cindy are silent now, except to let the public know that Caylee's funeral will be a private and secret matter and not to be shared with the millions who have sought her and grieved for her-classic Anthony in my opinion. I am sure there is much more that I have missed, but my one burning question is this: did Casey murder Caylee with intent or did she over-dose her accidentally? Personally I believe 100% that she did it exactly as she intended to do it and there was no ACCIDENTAL anything...but I wonder what the stars are saying to us on this issue? Is it clear that she had it in her heart to do harm to her child or are these murky waters leaving room for doubt on this issue?

I have been away for days dealing with matters of the holidays and have missed a great deal while I was gone. I have been trying to catch up to no avail. Here is all I have discovered. The meter readers name was Roy Kronk-not anything like what the rumored names were. Leonard Padilla stated in a recent interview that Casey did not "murder" Caylee intentionally but simply over-dosed her accidentally with the chloroform. The grandparents house has been searched yet again and items taken were all personal to Caylee and Casey-shoes and clothing and some things he did not wish to expand upon. The brother, Lee, has obtained legal counsel and the parents have offered to tell the truth in exchange for not being prosecuted. The defense is in major spin mode and attacking everyone from LE to the FBI and even attacking the very law which they claim to defend: ie: not being able to be IN the crime scene while it was being processed and the chain of notification when it came to informing Casey that Caylee had been identified as the remains which were found. George and Cindy are silent now, except to let the public know that Caylee's funeral will be a private and secret matter and not to be shared with the millions who have sought her and grieved for her-classic Anthony in my opinion. I am sure there is much more that I have missed, but my one burning question is this: did Casey murder Caylee with intent or did she over-dose her accidentally? Personally I believe 100% that she did it exactly as she intended to do it and there was no ACCIDENTAL anything...but I wonder what the stars are saying to us on this issue? Is it clear that she had it in her heart to do harm to her child or are these murky waters leaving room for doubt on this issue?

Hey, MC! I think you have done a very good synopsis! Makes me afraid to leave this case for more than a day or two....

Medical Examiner could not find anything on bones to suggest obvious trauma. I still think there is something. mooo.

I think astros have indicated all the things in KC / Caylee charts to say not an accident but something thought about well in advance. Not that KC actualized everything in her "plan" about a kidnapping / car jacking....or all her computer searches....Despite manner of disposing of body, it was intentional.

Astros, do I have it wrong per your assessment of intention?

PS: Post recovery of remains, both times, LE made a beeline to the A house...more than transfer fiber or hair ......! Go, LE!

Also respecting A family privacy, they *should* have it but cannot. The case is too high profile, mainly due to A family appearances on most prime time tv networks for many months, their outrageous statements, NG show. Too late, but advice is to appoint a few newsies to attend...or news pool resources. Otherwise another media thunderstorm and helicopters, etc. Media comes down their neck, they get angry, etc. eBay auctions. Rinse and repeat.

Tuba, sorry so late. I was not online last night.
I think the first quote is rather interesting considering...

NEW UPDATES:
Sunday, Dec. 21

<snipped>
3:42 p.m.
Conway says the family is aware that some are profiteering off of the search for Caylee. He says the family may take legal action.

3:38 p.m.
Conway said OCSO removed shoes, clothes and other items from the Anthony home during the search on Saturday.

3:30 p.m.
Family has not decided when and where the memorial for Caylee will be, but it will be a private memorial.

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ery_12_11.html

Looks like I missed quite a bit here yesterday. I'm still reading thread #5 (we are a chatty bunch).

First of all, congratulations to Soulscape for the mention on the Forensic Astrology blog. Kudos to you! We couldn't be more proud. :)

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-update.html

About the comments about Orlando's crime scene, I've only visited the area so never really spent much time looking at it's crime scene until lately, but I have to agree. After seeing all the bizarre crimes listed on various Orlando media websites, I've often wondered how a place known for family entertainment extraordinaire has become so downtrodden. :eek: It does appear Casey had found her niche in that area. Poor little Caylee. :furious:

I remember once when housemouse, I'm sure it was, gave us an insight into Cindy and how she came from an area where she had to work hard and appearances were everything. Casey's lifestyle must have been devastating for her. :mad: Unfortunately, I believe her upbringing and her pride may have encouraged her to turn away, to turn a blind eye on Casey's actions, even when she was considering getting custody of little Caylee. I just can't believe she didn't know Casey had hatred in her.

Just for the record, I was a bit surprised early on to see the amount of woods behind the Anthony home. They appeared densely close together from Google Earth. After Kiomarie said they hung out in those woods all the time, I assumed they may have been up to no good, especially nowadays when youngsters have no sense of moral dignity. So I have to agree with the Forensic Astrology blogger. However, I'm a bit baffled by "the man in the woods with Casey and Caylee" version. If a man was involved, why wouldn't the perp say so? It could ease the burden of guilt on herself for first degree murder. No, I don't think that makes sense. :waitasec: I'll have to think about it. Also, I'm almost certain our astrologers early on said the perp did it all alone. Possible help in disposal of evidence or something, but she did the crime alone, right? I'd even question assistance with disposal considering she did such a crummy job.

Hello,

I was hoping you kind folks here could help me out with something. I don't know how you do what you do - but would like to ask you if you could take a look at Cindy Anthonys future a bit to see if there are any signs of a reversal of fortune for - as in being charged with Murder 1.
I don't know what time frame would even be acceptable ... 3 to 6 months maybe. Or whatever. I will check back here later or from time to time. Thanks.

Hello,

I was hoping you kind folks here could help me out with something. I don't know how you do what you do - but would like to ask you if you could take a look at Cindy Anthonys future a bit to see if there are any signs of a reversal of fortune for - as in being charged with Murder 1.
I don't know what time frame would even be acceptable ... 3 to 6 months maybe. Or whatever. I will check back here later or from time to time. Thanks.

not one of the pros here--but soulscape did a post on that yesterday...

I believe an astrologer or two originally said it may have been an accident due to drugging the child [contiuously]. I think someone else say it was deliberate. Maybe others said so too. It was probably discussed in thread #1 and more thoroughly in later threads as the case progressed.

I'm thinking Leonard is wrong, just like he was wrong about Blanchard Park, because I think he's swayed somewhat by thoughts that the young mother couldn't possibly have killed her child on purpose.

Hello,

And just which one of us do you think Cindy will murder? :smile:

Actually, Soulscape did a chart on it yesterday, and she came to the conclusion that none of the remaining Anthonys would be arrested, as the time for it has passed.

I'll keep my opinion to myself about that (arresting the As - not Soulscape's expertise).

Brought over from thread #5:

Originally Posted by beckaroozie
I remember that too Fifth - thanks. Have you read the bottom paragraphs of the other astrologers blog? Read it and let me know if I'm reading it wrong. Was very troubling to me. Those are the 'aspects' I was concerned with...not KCs promiscuity.

Originally posted by FifthEssence
I don't believe KC would be willing to sit in jail all this time if there was a participant or witness to the crime. That person would have been thrown under the bus a long time ago. It seems that w/the big bucks 'reward' money out there at the time, if someone had knowledge or witnessed the event, they would have seeked immunity, pointed to the location and made claim to the reward.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

My thoughts exactly, Fifth. She's already thrown poor, non-existent Nanny under the bus, so I'm willing to bet another real life person who actually did the deed would be under there, too. I can't see Casey spending eternity in prison for someone else!

ugh - I couldn't determine which post it would be. I don't understand any of this the way you pro's do.:mad:

And just which one of us do you think Cindy will murder? :)

LOL!! Thats funny.

Best keep it a secret from ya.:trout:

ugh - I couldn't determine which post it would be. I don't understand any of this the way you pro's do.:mad:

I'll try to find it but it more or less is time is passed for the arrest...I'm not as fast as others.....I understand what you mean about the pros...I'm lost have the time..(don't even ask about the charts)---it also may be on the calender that they have on for astrology....most times they do put in some sort of reveiw...plus someone is always will to explain....I'm lost 90% of the time

welcome! :blowkiss:

I'll try to find it but it more or less is time is passed for the arrest...I'm not as fast as others.....I understand what you mean about the pros...I'm lost have the time..(don't even ask about the charts)---it also may be on the calender that they have on for astrology....most times they do put in some sort of reveiw...plus someone is always will to explain....I'm lost 90% of the time

welcome! :blowkiss:

ROFL!

I'll hold off the arrest until you get it!!!!:clap:

Dear WS astros...Tuba, Soulscape, Housemouse, Kaitland, Fifth Essence et al:

Been away off and on since the discovery, handling Nutcracker activities. This thread has moved so fast and I have to go back to #5 and portions of #4 to catch up.

Thank you for your tireless efforts and congratulations on being recognized for your work. God bless little Caylee, we know she is with the Lord, but are grateful she will be given a proper resting place here.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, forgive me if it's been discussed...but the pictures of the scene...those off white/creamy yellow flower bunches high up in the bushes are elderberry flowers. I thought of Tuba with the 'look for the yellow flowers.' There were lots of them in the discovery pics. We have tons in our woods here an hour away. I am surprised they were in bloom now....they are a summer flower. A marker for Caylee perhaps. Oh that poor baby.

Brought over from thread #5:

Originally posted by AquarianEssence
I got my information from this site http://www.wunderground.com/history/...q_statename=NA I stated else where that from July 15 to the end of the month, Orlando only had about 3.5" of rainfall. When rain falls an inch or three at a time it drains away within away quickly. These calls from the meter man came well before Fay.

Daily history for Orlando
August 1 .05"
2-6 00"
7 .02"
8 .11"
9-11 00"
10 .43" hardly a flood
11 .03

As you can see, this total rainfall hardly represents a deterrent to searching. I think the officer didn't want to get wet on the 10th or there were other motives behind this lack during the 3 calls. I am also quite aware I have heard LE saying rain prevented them from searching and this simply isn't the case. So Casey isn't the only ones with mistruths here. Another is how far in Tim was allowed. They denied he was in there but he was. I guess its ok for LE to have double standards. Yes, Fay did hinder Equisearch, but that was long after the investigation should have been conducted by LE (about Aug 20).

With all due respect, in low-lying extremely humid areas, not to mention in a wooded area densely cover by very leafy trees, that type of rainfall is a b*tch to get rid of because it can take forever to drain. If it rained 11" in one day in my area, we'd be getting out the boats, not to mention crying at all the flooding in our houses. Eighteen inches in just 10 days is a lot when your city has many low-lying areas, which Orlando has many.

It's true the flat level ground can be dry while the swamp area is water, filled with water. It's that way in my area too. We know what we are talking about.

I don't remember which post it was but here it is:

Originally posted by Soulscape
As I mentioned to Passionflower above, I saw no hard transits from heavy planets to GA, CA or LA's natal or secondary progressed SUNs (sunrise charts). Without accurate birth times this is difficult to call, but lack of challenging transits to natal & SP SUN suggests no arrests at this time.

I decided to cast a horary chart to see if it might provide further insights.

Will Any of the Anthony's Be Arrested?

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...bearrested.gif

An event as serious as arrest would show astrologically as hard transits from heavy planets to the natal and/or secondary progressed SUN, MOON, ASC ,MC. The problem with untimed births is we can&#8217;t be certain of MOON, ASC, MC positions, although I&#8217;ve found the Sunrise chart gives good insights.

Looking at GA &#8211; CA - LA natal charts, I see no hard transits from heavy planets to any of their natal or secondary progressed SUNs (the SUN being the only position of the ones mentioned above that I can be sure of).

A horary chart, however, suggests the time for arrest is past, so no, they will not be arrested.

16:34 Taurus rises, ruled by VENUS. It is a SUN day, VENUS hour. The chart is radical. The A&#8217;s are represented by House 7 (Scorpio), and ruled by (traditional) MARS.

Arrest is signified by SATURN, imprisonment by L12 (JUPITER , traditional ruler of Pisces). The square from MARS (Anthony&#8217;s) to SATURN (arrest) is separating, so time for arrest is in the past. MARS (Anthony&#8217;s) makes no aspect to either JUPITER (imprisonment) or NEPTUNE, natural ruler of 12th House of Imprisonment.

No aspects = no action. The A&#8217;s will not be arrested.

It is interesting to notice that Aries, also ruled by MARS, the planet representing the A&#8217;s, is intercepted in the 12th House of Imprisonment. This suggests the A&#8217;s (MARS) have done something they are hiding (Aries intercepted) and thus need to be arrested/put in prison (12th House) and/or the A&#8217;s (MARS) are interfering with/obstructing (Aries intercepted in H12) justice.

Notice also the turned 1st representing the A&#8217;s (radix 7th) cusp is 16:34 Scorpio, closely conjunct Caylee&#8217;s natal 4th House End of Life. Further notice KC&#8217;s natal SUN at 28 Pisces would fall into the 12th House of Imprisonment of this chart if it were shown. The A&#8217;s are under attack because of their perceived involvement in circumstances surrounding Caylee&#8217;s death and what they may have done to protect their incarcerated daughter.

Thanks,
Soulscape

--------------
Oh darn!! I just turned my TV to NBC, and Matt Lauer was thanking Jesse Grund for being on the show. I missed it. There was another man with him, his attorney. Methinks the attorneys in Orlando are having a boom in business. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spitfire

Here is a link to the video

http://psychicgale.com/blinddrive.htm

Thanks so much for the link. It made me nauseaous watching it (poor camera work) but it was very, very interesting. "Something's not right here. Something is not right." Not only couldn't they get to the spot but logic kept telling them it was too close to the family home - something that hinders many people from following their instincts. Logic isn't always accurate, is it?

That woman was walking in the brush with shorts on! Even I have more sense than that. Interesting language they use, isn't it?

The shorts woman mentioned the water, and near the end I thought I saw a glimpse of water, but they never mentioned it. The area did have some sloping shoulders that I could see, but there was so much growth, it's difficult to see everything. But yes, there is a much lower area than at street level.

aksleuth, The man was JG's attorney. The interview was heartbreaking.

Im sorry to ask this...because I dont always read here....so I havent kept up...but I do stop in and take a read...:)

I hate to ask this....its very uncomfortable....and I just cant get passed it....but have you noticed in your chart readings....that this case......has anything to do with hiding....a sex crime....or on going sex crimes...either that involed the baby or not? that there is more to this case then just the death of Caylee....something more disturbing going on....? thanks

I don't remember which post it was but here it

--------------
Oh darn!! I just turned my TV to NBC, and Matt Lauer was thanking Jesse Grund for being on the show. I missed it. There was another man with him, could that have been his dad?

Thanks so much for the link. It made me nauseaous watching it (poor camera work) but it was very, very interesting. "Something's not right here. Something is not right." Not only couldn't they get to the spot but logic kept telling them it was too close to the family home - something that hinders many people from following their instincts. Logic isn't always accurate, is it?

Thanks a lot. I think this says good news - right? No arrest or anything like for Cindy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee