Did Darlie's Huband Really Post This on a Forum??

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Three-Dead-in-North-Dallas-Home.html?corder=&pg=1

"Darin Routier Saturday, Dec 20 at 7:45 PM FLAG COMMENT All in all I am very pleased to hear this. It serves this judge's family right now that he's dead. He sentenced the wrong person for my 2 boys' murder. My precious wife has to be in jail because of this judge. What goes around comes around. Always. I wish for many more hardships for them in life. The judge first of all shouldn't have sentenced my wife to jail or anything and secondly he shouldn't have been so strict on the criminals, ESPECIALLY THE INNOCENT ONES! That's all."

I HIGHLY doubt it

I believe its someone pretending to be him

I doubt it too. I can hardly see Darrin calling Darlie "my precious wife" anymore.
Interesting that this woman was Judge Tolle's daughter. I had heard about this story, but didn't know that.
Whoever wrote it, Darrin or someone else, is a dumba$$ anyway. Judge Tolle didn't render the verdict and death sentence, a jury did.

I don't believe the other person wrote their hate either
I think people read about these in the newspaper and decided to be di*kheads!

Is it my imagination or did the Darlier Routier Section come back ??

I live in the Dallas area and am totally confused about the judge's daughter's death (murder? suicide?) and the connection to the judge's professional life. If you read the story, IMO, it is apparent that something is not making sense. I hope that there is clearer information forthcoming. Just plain weird.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back