2009.12.22 Jesse G on Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Crying his eyes out. He's completely torn up.

ETA: I'm sorry. By the time I got in here, got this posted, it's already over.

Today Show usually has videos of these interviews up on the MSNBC Today Show website within an hour or two after the show ends.

Sorry again I didn't get this posted quick enough.

This made me realize how much the people in her life will miss her. As much as we all can empathize and fell terrible about the loss of this beautiful little girl, those people who actually knew her must be just crushed. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm bawling right now. Poor JG...his heart is broken....

He's got me crying too. So sad.

He was very gracious about Cindy and George saying people should remember no matter what, they're grieving grandparents right now. He seems like such a compassionate, caring guy. I feel terrible for him.

I have recorded the Today Show and will record it to my Flip and uploaded within an hour or so.

He was very gracious and humble regarding the A's. This speaks volumes for his character. It is sad his life has been torn apart by someone so callous & selfish. He was very brave to be interviewed but I think he wanted folks to get the message to back off a bit and let everyone involved have time to grieve.

Crying his eyes out. He's completely torn up.

ETA: I'm sorry. By the time I got in here, got this posted, it's already over.

Today Show usually has videos of these interviews up on the MSNBC Today Show website within an hour or two after the show ends.

Sorry again I didn't get this posted quick enough.

The Today show doesn't start here for another 10 minutes. Thank you for the heads up -- I wouldn't know to change to that channel otherwise. :blowkiss:

Thanks PattyG! I'd like to see it again although I'll prolly cry again.

The Anthony's lawyer will be on the "Early Show" now.
When asked why they haven't been to visit their daughter in jail, he stated because it is taped and released to the media the next day. This has never happened once. Tapes we see now are several months old and released just a few weeks before the body was discovered.

Bless his heart. True emotions shown for Caylee is a blessing in the media these days. This poor young guy loved that baby for sure. I can't imagine being there as a figure like he was and having all of that taken from you.
I hope the Lord blesses him with children someday, he would be a wonderful father!

GB Jesse! His grief is genuine and he so loved Caylee. When I see the picture of Jesse holding Caylee as a baby, his love for her shines through.

It is about time that the Today Show have people on besides the Anthony's or the lawyers representing Casey and the Anthony's.

For those in the central time zone Jesse is coming on after this commercial break.

I just watched the Jesse interview, my heart goes out to him.

Awe my heart just breaks for Jesse and his family! He is so oblviously torn up and the first person to express, IMO genuine and raw emotion for the loss little Caylee besides the jail call between Casey and her friend Christina. My heart goes out to all of them.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth