The Length of Maddie's PJ Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score
A very interesting subject has been raised on The 3As by our fellow member, Mr. Tony Bennett. He received a communication from a reader of his book.

This is a link to the thread: http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26892

(a clip from there)

"There is one matter about the pajamas Madeleine was allegedly wearing the night she disappeared and that Jane Tanner allegedly saw on the child she claimed to see being carried away that night, and this matter has not (as far as I can tell) been picked up by any investigator or newspaper anywhere. But in my opinion it is hugely important and points to Jane Tanner’s testimony probably being fabricated.

If you look carefully at the pajamas that the Drs. McCann held up at the press conference – apparently identical to those Madeleine was wearing on May 3, you’ll see that the pajama bottoms were short. If you look at the length of the legs, compared with the waist/width, they are clearly short: they would not have extended even to the child’s knees, and definitely not below them. They would probably have been mid-thigh length. They are very clearly not full/ankle-length pajama bottoms."

I thought I would give you all a chance to judge for yourself.....

PJs1.jpg
PJs3.jpg
PJs2.jpg

Excellent point. Although if a child was being carried with knees folded, a really full pants leg, even capri-style, would hang down a bit perhaps. As well, since Maddie was apparently (we've yet to ever get her exact size and weight, right?) was small for her age, the capri style pants might have been almost full length on her.

Still it's a good point. Shows again the weaknesses of Jane Tanner's "hypnotherapy" recall.

A very interesting subject has been raised on The 3As by our fellow member, Mr. Tony Bennett. He received a communication from a reader of his book.

This is a link to the thread: http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26892

(a clip from there)

"There is one matter about the pajamas Madeleine was allegedly wearing the night she disappeared and that Jane Tanner allegedly saw on the child she claimed to see being carried away that night, and this matter has not (as far as I can tell) been picked up by any investigator or newspaper anywhere. But in my opinion it is hugely important and points to Jane Tanner’s testimony probably being fabricated.

If you look carefully at the pajamas that the Drs. McCann held up at the press conference – apparently identical to those Madeleine was wearing on May 3, you’ll see that the pajama bottoms were short. If you look at the length of the legs, compared with the waist/width, they are clearly short: they would not have extended even to the child’s knees, and definitely not below them. They would probably have been mid-thigh length. They are very clearly not full/ankle-length pajama bottoms."

I thought I would give you all a chance to judge for yourself.....

PJs1.jpg
PJs3.jpg
PJs2.jpg

The pajamas shown are that of Amelie's. They are not "short". They look to have fell just above the ankle or if any shorter, to mid calf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv