1144 users online (248 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't

Greta OTR Mon., 12/22/08

Just saw the info for Greta tonight on Fox. She will be discussing IF OCSO/FBI botched the investigation.

This thread will be locked until show time.
    Last edited by Patty G; 12-22-2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: added day and year for easy reference ..
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Greta Van Susteran - December 22, 2008

Since the thread hasn't been opened and it's nearly 10 minutes into the program, I thought I'd start a new thread.

The program started with a great interview with Jesse and Richard G.
    Last edited by Patty G; 12-23-2008 at 12:22 AM. Reason: No last names
    My posts are my opinion..........

Thanks!! Still going on, poor JG. I suggest if anyone still has the chance you watch NG tonight too! JG interview very good.

He is such a good catch. I am so sorry for what happened to Caylee, but I am thankful for JG and his family he escaped KC and the A's.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Since the thread hasn't been opened and it's nearly 10 minutes into the program, I thought I'd start a new thread.

The program started with a great interview with Jesse and Richard Grund.
    Anyone watching, please give a play by play to those of us who can't wrestle tv away from hubby.....

Jesse has been explaining his relationship with Casey and Caylee, and about taking the paternity test.

He's now explaining the phone call on June 24th. He says although he initially stated that he heard Caylee in the background when he talked to Casey on the phone. He says he then realized that he couldn't be positive - that it could have been the week before or some other time he heard Caylee in the background, as it was something that happened oftened.

Mark Fuhrman coming up after the break............glad to see MF back on this case!

The Rev mentioned that while George is a good guy, Cindy is a singular woman and that he understood why Casey preferred to spend time with the G family (pariphrasing). This is practically Shakespearean.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post

The program started with a great interview with Jesse and Richard Grund.
    we do the best we can. Thanks for starting a new thread that was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    Thanks!! Still going on, poor JG. I suggest if anyone still has the chance you watch NG tonight too! JG interview very good.

He is such a good catch. I am so sorry for what happened to Caylee, but I am thankful for JG and his family he escaped KC and the A's.
    I feel so sorry for Jesse. Of all those involved in this case, he's showed more grief than anyone else.

Sounds like Cindy drove KC crazy..... I feel a bit sad for KC having CA for a mother.

Richard Grund describing Casey as a completely different person now that the Casey of today.

Jesse questioning what has been the truth and what was a lie. He says Cindy and Casey's relationship was adversarial, and Cindy would call herself "mommy" in front of Casey. Jesse says that if he confronted Casey right now, he wouldn't know what to say as this Casey is different than the one he knew.

CA drives me nuts and I don't even know her!

furman up next t talk about the case

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    we do the best we can. Thanks for starting a new thread that was perfect.
    That's okay........I knew people were anticipating discussing Greta, as I am too.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Sounds like Cindy drove KC crazy..... I feel a bit sad for KC having CA for a mother.
    I think there is something to this, and I would love to hear a break down of their relationship from someone in the field who has followed this case as closely as the most dedicated WSleuther. I am fed up with those whom are barely briefed on the details lending their "expertise". Bring on the shrinks!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast