Caylee M Anthony's Guest Book In The St. Petersburg Times..

So many have signed already. I added my thoughts, thanks for doing this.

Wow - what an outpouring. This little baby touched so many lives.

Thank you Windchime for the opportunity for us to express ourselves about this little sweetheart.

Okay - I looked, but I couldn't sign. I am heartsick over the way the A's treated Caylee's memorial and I am very angry with their selfish behavior so I just couldn't sign. Maybe tomorrow. I know it is about Caylee and it is selfish of me - but I'm not willing to send anymore comfort to the A's at the moment.

Salem

I signed - I heard G&C were not collecting funds and that there would be 2 memorials. One for the public and one private. That works for me. I feel better.

I will take the time later to read and sign. Question...who places this in the newspaper? This paper is from the other side of the state, no? Will a local Orlando paper be doing the same?

Thank you, WindChime! I have signed it.

If little Caylee had to go, it will be a wonderous Christmas in Heaven where she is! Can you just imagine?

There will be grace, dignity, and the purest love in Heaven. No more pain, and no more sadness. She knows how much we all care.

Thx Windchime. I have signed as well.

Amazing how many lives someone so small has touched, isnt it?

Thank you, WindChime! I have signed it.

If little Caylee had to go, it will be a wonderous Christmas in Heaven where she is! Can you just imagine?

There will be grace, dignity, and the purest love in Heaven. No more pain, and no more sadness. She knows how much we all care.

Thanks LaLaw :blowkiss:

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth