Did KC Want Off House Arrest To Move Body?

karenz

Reaction score
I always thought KC's request to "move about freely" was a bit weird since she was basically free to do many things that people on house arrest are not but I have been bothered the last few days with the thought that she wanted to move the body. Logistically, I don't know if she could have done it but I wonder now.

I have thought about that too. Maybe she wanted to go "check" on the scene (maybe throw some dirt over the bag or pile up more debris around it)

Or perhaps in her twisted mind she thought that she could turn all this around by being the hero that "found" Caylee. She could have said "Zanny knew I buried my beloved hampster at this place, lets go check it out just in case. There could be a clue or something." and low and behold KC FOUND THE MISSING BABY! See, she WAS everyones best resource after all?!

I think the suspense of Caylee not being found was killing her... i bet if she had been allowed to go for walks around the block, her "gut feeling" could have led her to find Caylee eventually...

I have thought about that too. Maybe she wanted to go "check" on the scene (maybe throw some dirt over the bag or pile up more debris around it)

Or perhaps in her twisted mind she thought that she could turn all this around by being the hero that "found" Caylee. She could have said "Zanny knew I buried my beloved hampster at this place, lets go check it out just in case. There could be a clue or something." and low and behold KC FOUND THE MISSING BABY! See, she WAS everyones best resource after all?!

I think the suspense of Caylee not being found was killing her... i bet if she had been allowed to go for walks around the block, her "gut feeling" could have led her to find Caylee eventually...

Bolded by me

Good thought! That would have been the "once this all comes out it will explain everything", "mother of the year" crap.

In court JB said the time would be used to visit places of interest. He wanted Casey to be able to take him to the places that she went to with the police and get her perspective on things as well as places to search for Caylee. She would have been under his supervision and they even said that a court appointed "guard" could go with them. As far as I know, they never asked to be removed from house arrest but for the time to freely go to these places. Which would have made the house arrest supervisors job a nightmare and one of the reasons I believe it was denied. I doubt Casey ever had any intentions of using this time to move Caylee. She would have never had the opportunity to visit that location alone, imo.

I don't know.

She must have known that she would be watched 24-7. Even if she made the "discovery", I'm thinking LE would find it suspicious and would still believe she had a hand in it.

I don't know.

She must have known that she would be watched 24-7. Even if she made the "discovery", I'm thinking LE would find it suspicious and would still believe she had a hand in it.

I agree BUT the perp doesnt think like we do. She truely believes she can manipulate ANYONE with her lies. Of course it would have been suspicious as hell but she had already set this scenerio up with her "feelings" and "gut instincts" and "she's close, I know it" carpola.

<<her "feelings" and "gut instincts" and "she's close, I know it" carpola>>

You could be right. I could believe Casey trying something like this. Either this, or she just wanted out of the house. I'll bet hanging around with the house with the parents was just about killing her.

I agree BUT the perp doesnt think like we do. She truely believes she can manipulate ANYONE with her lies. Of course it would have been suspicious as hell but she had already set this scenerio up with her "feelings" and "gut instincts" and "she's close, I know it" carpola.

Very true, I hadn't thought about that. When she kept saying my gut tells me she's close, yadda yadda, I wondered if she was trying to tell Lee where Caylee was hoping that he would move her. Never thought about her setting it up to find her herself.

I don't feel she necessarily wanted to move the body, just maybe check up on it. See if it was still buried, if the animals had done any scattering, if there seemed to have been anyone back in that area recently.
I think that she might have moved it, but only if she had to.

I don't think so. Casey is a very lazy human being. Had she have not been so lazy she would have stowed Caylee a bit farther from home and another 50 feet further into the woods. Ultimately her laziness made Caylee findable.

Also, After she had spilled cadaver fluid on her clothes and in her trunk she would have found returning to the bag just too icky.

I think she just wanted to be able to roam free so she could once again enjoy stealing to purchase some of the finer things in life. IMHO.

Last, those woods have some traveled areas where some children and adults go to play and ride atv's. They are pretty safe areas. Once you get off of the beaten path in Florida's wooded swampy areas there are rattlesnakes, coral snakes, and cotton mouth water moccasins. I feel that, plus the lazy factor is why Caylee was twenty five feet from the road. Casey was scared to go in further in this area.

Very true, I hadn't thought about that. When she kept saying my gut tells me she's close, yadda yadda, I wondered if she was trying to tell Lee where Caylee was hoping that he would move her. Never thought about her setting it up to find her herself.

I felt from the time that she made this request that she hoped to be the one to find the body. Keep in mind, she thinks her zanny story is believable. She could have said she just wanted to go for a walk in the neighborhood and then got "a feeling" or as someone else said, she just wanted to check the site. She really does not think like normal people do. We can't use reasonable thought processes to understand her. She's not a reasonable person. I know its a stretch but I almost wonder if JB asked her if she thought she could find clues if she could get out and about. He's bumbling and slimy but I think we under estimate him if we think he's stupid.

i'm willing to bet that's why... also the reason why she wanted to go roaming around in secret at night.. (or is that the same thing??)

i'm thinking that she had this plan for the body to be uncovered by her... before caylee's 3rd birthday.. and she had it all set up as if she were kidnapped..

*she had caylee dressed in a swim suit*** she said that zanny took her to the beach

*she was buried/dumped with the book from the father's day video*** when caylee supposedly called her on the 14th or 15th of july or whenever... she was telling her about a book she was reading

*duct tape*** perfect way to "stage" a kidnapping... or so she thought.

yeah... it's all unraveling.. everything comes out in the wash.

If you watch the jailhouse phone call w/Lee on July 27, you can see her trying to clue Lee in. He asks her where to start looking. She says, places we both know.......close by. If you want more specifics, ask mom.

He also asks if he should be looking for people, or places. She tells him places.

I will try and find a link of the video.

i'm willing to bet that's why... also the reason why she wanted to go roaming around in secret at night.. (or is that the same thing??)

i'm thinking that she had this plan for the body to be uncovered by her... before caylee's 3rd birthday.. and she had it all set up as if she were kidnapped..

*she had caylee dressed in a swim suit*** she said that zanny took her to the beach

*she was buried/dumped with the book from the father's day video*** when caylee supposedly called her on the 14th or 15th of july or whenever... she was telling her about a book she was reading

Blue by me

I respectfully disagree. I thought so at first too but looked many times at the video and picture. The book in the video, if looked at from the angle of the reader, has white pages on the left and yellow on the right. The book in the picture at the scene has yellow pages on the right and left. I hope that it has some usable fingerprints on it.

I reckon her goose is about done

Very true, I hadn't thought about that. When she kept saying my gut tells me she's close, yadda yadda, I wondered if she was trying to tell Lee where Caylee was hoping that he would move her. Never thought about her setting it up to find her herself.[/QUOTan

See, I can see her trying to relay this to Lee in code. If true, that just shows how selfish and self centered she is, can you imagine how that would traumatize Lee to see this baby like this. Casey forgets that others loved Caylee and this would kill them. She doesn't care. This whole thing just breaks my heart. I pray that justice is done.

I felt from the time that she made this request that she hoped to be the one to find the body. Keep in mind, she thinks her zanny story is believable. She could have said she just wanted to go for a walk in the neighborhood and then got "a feeling" or as someone else said, she just wanted to check the site. She really does not think like normal people do. We can't use reasonable thought processes to understand her. She's not a reasonable person. I know its a stretch but I almost wonder if JB asked her if she thought she could find clues if she could get out and about. He's bumbling and slimy but I think we under estimate him if we think he's stupid.

That was my first impression, that it was JB's idea and perhaps he was hoping that Casey would slip or give him something more than she had the police.

Hi, Bobby:

One of the book's spreads is yellow/white, but another one is yellow/yellow, I believe I saw that in the video.

:chicken:

I may have missed it but I did look at all of the video clips I could find. I still think it was Caylees book, just not THE book. And even if Casey wore gloves to dump it, I am betting that the new "Touch dna" will show that Casey had handled that book at some point. I am going to look for the whole video.

Can you please link that? I have read everything and I have never seen anything saying anything close to that.

On July 25th JB said he wanted to be able to take his client (KC) to the same points of interest she showed LE. The motion on Oct. 11th was also for the same thing, visiting places she took police to. There was never a motion to go out to search in secret, let alone at night in secret. JB even said, or requested that someone from LE go with them. The links are under 'Media Links' on this forum.

So, as to the original post, no. She didn't want off house arrest to move the body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back