HEART BEAT: What Child is This?

Capoly, thank you for posting that. I think we should forward it to everyone on our email lists. Get the word out that there are other children out there that are missing.

Not to take anything away from Caylee, but they are all as precious as she was.

we do have an entire forum dedicated to the missing. be sure you check it out. This folks do some outstanding work in there.

That's just it JBean, we have heard of these children but people that aren't participating on websleuths have never heard of them.

You're right, the people on the missing forum do a great job. They devote hours and hours in trying to find out where these kids are. :clap:

Capoly, thank you for posting that. I think we should forward it to everyone on our email lists. Get the word out that there are other children out there that are missing.

Not to take anything away from Caylee, but they are all as precious as she was.

Yes, they are all precious! :blowkiss: I thought the article was interesting in that it showed a different side to how a person becomes aware of missing children. But mostly I liked the last lines:

"Once upon a time, William Dix wrote a Christmas poem. “What child is this who, laid to rest,” it asks, “on Mary’s lap is sleeping?” The mythical story of this child’s birth reminds us that we can be shepherds keeping watch here on earth. "

So like the Sheperds & Sheperdesses here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back