1073 users online (186 members and 887 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I think we need to thank...TES and all the searchers

I have looked for a thread for the past 15 minutes to put this post in, and cannot find one sufficient for it. Mods- please feel free to move it to the parking lot or wherever but I hope some of the people that have searched for Caylee get to read it beforehand. I realize Caylee was not our daughter but though all this time we have grown to feel like we knew her -hate to say in a backwards way and sound like Casey, but you get my idea and I know we all wanted her found so she could have a proper burial and rest in peace. I just felt the need to thank ALL the searches from this forum that took their time out to search for her and show our appreciation towards them- it could of very well been one of them to find her- Happy holidays to all of you and I am sure if Caylee could, she would thank you. Caylee will always hold a place in my heart.
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~

I agree. Thanks should go out to all the searchers and people who donated their time and effort to find little Caylee. It was important to find her and give everyone closure. Now she can get the proper burial she deserves as well.

i feel those who donated money to TES should also be thanked. many who wished they could have helped searching could not as they were simply too far away. people all over the world have done whatever they could.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Yes, I agree, I should of put about TES in my post, and all the searches who donated- neglect on my part- tiredness is settng in. Thank you to ALL for everything.

Thank You for thanking the searchers. It means a lot. DH and I searched on 2 different occasions and it had to be the hardest thing we've ever done in our lives. We didn't know how we would handle it if we found her, but we knew we had to try.

I'm certain that we would never get thanks from the A family, so it means a lot coming from our dear colleagues at WS.

And my 2 cents worth - thanks to all that couldn't be here to search, that prayed for us, made donations of money to TES, water, soft drinks and food for the searchers. It was very much needed and very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
    FLKatz

Yes thanks to all.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaKatz View Post
    Thank You for thanking the searchers. It means a lot. DH and I searched on 2 different occasions and it had to be the hardest thing we've ever done in our lives. We didn't know how we would handle it if we found her, but we knew we had to try.

I'm certain that we would never get thanks from the A family, so it means a lot coming from our dear colleagues at WS.

And my 2 cents worth - thanks to all that couldn't be here to search, that prayed for us, made donations of money to TES, water, soft drinks and food for the searchers. It was very much needed and very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
    FLKatz
    Thank you so much for all of your efforts in searching for Caylee. I admire your tenacity and, yes, your bravery! It was fascinating reading of your experiences and I so hoped your search would be successful. Everyone's efforts contributed in ways we may never know about or understand. A heartfelt thanks to all those who searched tirelessly for little Caylee. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

And I will include in my thank yous, a thank you to all the mods of this forum for keeping it on track and taking their time out-

I agree! THANK YOU to all of you who looked for our precious Caylee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    And I will include in my thank yous, a thank you to all the mods of this forum for keeping it on track and taking their time out-
    you're right, charo. mods should be thanked especially at Christmas, there's likely other things they'd want to do at this time but they still keep a watchfull eye out.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

10 - 4 to the BIG THANKS ! ! !

A BIG " THANKS ~ ! ! !"

A BIG "GOD BLESS ! ! !"
    jjgram

I would like to thank casey anthony.....
    For making us appreciate and love our own children even more.

I agree! Thanks to all of you who did whatever it was you could.

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!

.....*`*. ☆ .*`*. ♥ .*`*. ☆ .*`*......
    ....●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In Memory of Caylee Marie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●....
    ........✿*`*. (`v) (`v) .*`*✿............
    ........ . . ✿*`*.(`v).*`*✿ . . ...........
    ..........♥♥.*. ☆ .*``..`*. ☆ .*.♥♥............. R.I.P Sweet Angel ♥ Forever Remembered & Never Forgotten ♥

Thanks to all of you.

A hug and a Merry Christmas to the mods, the meter reader, LE, TM ,LP and all the searchers who cared enough to look. Another hug to all the sleuthers here who devoted countless weeks and months trying to help Caylee. Thank you to those who made us laugh when we wanted to cry. May you all have a blessed new year 2009.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast