I think we need to thank...TES and all the searchers

charo

Reaction score
I have looked for a thread for the past 15 minutes to put this post in, and cannot find one sufficient for it. Mods- please feel free to move it to the parking lot or wherever but I hope some of the people that have searched for Caylee get to read it beforehand. I realize Caylee was not our daughter but though all this time we have grown to feel like we knew her -hate to say in a backwards way and sound like Casey, but you get my idea and I know we all wanted her found so she could have a proper burial and rest in peace. I just felt the need to thank ALL the searches from this forum that took their time out to search for her and show our appreciation towards them- it could of very well been one of them to find her- Happy holidays to all of you and I am sure if Caylee could, she would thank you. Caylee will always hold a place in my heart.

I agree. Thanks should go out to all the searchers and people who donated their time and effort to find little Caylee. It was important to find her and give everyone closure. Now she can get the proper burial she deserves as well.

i feel those who donated money to TES should also be thanked. many who wished they could have helped searching could not as they were simply too far away. people all over the world have done whatever they could.

Yes, I agree, I should of put about TES in my post, and all the searches who donated- neglect on my part- tiredness is settng in. Thank you to ALL for everything.

Thank You for thanking the searchers. It means a lot. DH and I searched on 2 different occasions and it had to be the hardest thing we've ever done in our lives. We didn't know how we would handle it if we found her, but we knew we had to try.

I'm certain that we would never get thanks from the A family, so it means a lot coming from our dear colleagues at WS.

And my 2 cents worth - thanks to all that couldn't be here to search, that prayed for us, made donations of money to TES, water, soft drinks and food for the searchers. It was very much needed and very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
FLKatz

Thank You for thanking the searchers. It means a lot. DH and I searched on 2 different occasions and it had to be the hardest thing we've ever done in our lives. We didn't know how we would handle it if we found her, but we knew we had to try.

I'm certain that we would never get thanks from the A family, so it means a lot coming from our dear colleagues at WS.

And my 2 cents worth - thanks to all that couldn't be here to search, that prayed for us, made donations of money to TES, water, soft drinks and food for the searchers. It was very much needed and very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
FLKatz

Thank you so much for all of your efforts in searching for Caylee. I admire your tenacity and, yes, your bravery! It was fascinating reading of your experiences and I so hoped your search would be successful. Everyone's efforts contributed in ways we may never know about or understand. A heartfelt thanks to all those who searched tirelessly for little Caylee. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

And I will include in my thank yous, a thank you to all the mods of this forum for keeping it on track and taking their time out-

And I will include in my thank yous, a thank you to all the mods of this forum for keeping it on track and taking their time out-

you're right, charo. mods should be thanked especially at Christmas, there's likely other things they'd want to do at this time but they still keep a watchfull eye out.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
A BIG " THANKS ~ ! ! !"

A BIG "GOD BLESS ! ! !"
jjgram
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I would like to thank casey anthony.....
For making us appreciate and love our own children even more.

I agree! Thanks to all of you who did whatever it was you could.

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!:blowkiss:

A hug and a Merry Christmas to the mods, the meter reader, LE, TM ,LP and all the searchers who cared enough to look. Another hug to all the sleuthers here who devoted countless weeks and months trying to help Caylee. Thank you to those who made us laugh when we wanted to cry. May you all have a blessed new year 2009.

I sent the article below to someone working closely on the case quite some time ago. I felt it such a powerful description of character and decency and an extremely touching tribute to Caylee...I wonder if she knows she's brought a world of strangers together through one common thread...a love we'll forever have in our hearts for her.

Cary Clack: Only way to help Caylee

Each week there are moments that capture the character of a nation, a snapshot of a people's soul.

Last week, many of those moments in the United States were centered on the civic responsibility of voting and choosing the direction of this country. Last week, TV footage and photographs showed voters standing for hours in ridiculously long lines waiting to cast their ballots. One of those states repeatedly highlighted was Florida.

Yet over the weekend there were footage and photos coming from that state that had nothing to do with politics and that powerfully spoke to the sheer decency of people. In Orlando, more than 1,500 volunteers carrying long-blade knives and sticks came together in the heat to search for Caylee Anthony.

Caylee is the toddler who disappeared in June two months shy of her third birthday. Her 22-year-old mother, Casey, didn't report her missing until July. The mother has told police various stories regarding her daughter's disappearance. But both of Caylee's maternal grandparents said that Casey's car had the odor of death, and police found in the trunk hair from a decomposing body. Last month, Casey Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Caylee' remains have yet to be found, and that's what made this past weekend so remarkable.

The search was organized by the Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team in what was the largest single-day search it has ever led. The volunteers came from 30 states to look in 130 different areas. Lines of voters waiting patiently and politely to vote is a heart-lifting reaffirmation of faith in the democratic process, but the aerial shots of the volunteers in Orlando spread out in fields and wooded areas was a moving testament to community — not only to what is best about America but what is best about the human species.

By participating in the electoral process, by voting to either change or preserve policies or direction, citizens look for something that will better the country as well as themselves. They hope for something positive in the end.

But volunteers searching for Caylee last weekend knew that the best thing that would come out of their search was that the remains of a little girl would be found and she would finally receive the dignity of a proper burial. While Caylee's [XXXXXX] for a mother sat in jail, strangers offered the only thing they could for this child they didn't know: their time and compassion.

They did this knowing that whoever was successful in finding what they were looking for would be haunted for the rest of their lives by their discovery.

The volunteers searching in Orlando for Caylee needed no leaders or presidents. Leading with their hearts, they devoted their weekend to a cause greater than themselves: finding the remains of a child.

Nothing can save Caylee Anthony, but on a hot weekend in Florida, strangers looked for her because it's the only thing remaining in their power that they can do for her.

They searched because it's the one gift they can offer.

Source: http://www.mysanantonio.com/life/Cary_Clack_Only_wayto_help_Caylee.html

From Misheley26 - I've left out some words where I paren'd X's because this is, and should remain only about Caylee.

Much thanks to everyone who searched endlessly for our little angel, Caylee Marie :rose:

Adding my thanks to all who searched, and all who helped the search efforts in so many ways.

You're Caylee's heroes!!!!

:blowkiss:

Thankyou to all who were involved in any way in the search, and research, done out of love for Caylee and yearning for truth.

I think you have helped restore some of our faith in the goodness of humanity, evinced by so many caring and selfless people who took out valuable time to take part in so many ways.

Bless you, thank you! :blowkiss:

I just finally got to read the thread "A gift for Caylees heroes" and I am guessing the thread I made saying "We need to thank" shouldnt of actually been made as I could of put my posts thanking people in the thread "A gift for Caylees Heroes". Mods- feel free to merge the threads- I know theres an overload of threads. thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back