Has anyone written to Casey?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37334

I'm just wondering if anyone from Websleuths has written to Casey? If so, what did you say?

I wrote her back in August

Dear Casey-

When thinking about writing this letter to you my emotions were like a roller coaster. Why write a letter to a complete stranger sitting in jail? Why care enough about a little girl that I’ve never met to beg her mother to tell the truth? I can’t answer those questions, I just know it was put on my heart day after day and I decided to just do it.

Who is this stranger writing to you? I’m Michell, mother to four, wife to one, daughter to 4 (step parents), sister to six, aunt to 20 (I’m afraid I forgot someone when counting this up), friend to many, loyal servant to One (the Good Lord above). I was a single mom for many many years and made countless mistakes, some bigger than others. My adult children are almost 21 and 18, my youngest here on earth is 9 and I have an infant son in heaven. I could have been such a better mother to my oldest children, but my priorities were not what they should be. I was young, my ex husband walked off and left me with an infant and a two year old and for a short time I think I had a mini-breakdown. I was heart broken, overwhelmed, angry and stayed pissed at the whole world for a long time. With that said I DO NOT judge you for any of your behavior.

Before I go to bed each night I pray to God to soften your heart and let you tell whatever you know about Caylee. Where is she? What happened to her? Why it happened? How it happened? Casey, I believe something happened to Caylee that was an accident. I see the love you had/have for Caylee and I don’t believe you purposely did ANYTHING to hurt Cayley, but I believe an accident happened.

Your family loves you. What a blessing. I have a mother that could give two hoots about me or my children and I wonder if you know what a blessing it is to have parents and a brother who love you. They are going to love you regardless, but have you thought about thier health? I worry about both of them dropping over dead from the stress this has put upon them. Your brother Lee, what a cutie. Don’t make decisions that you can’t undo. Tell your family the truth, let me help you.

I dream about Caylee, do you?

Here is the prayer that I pray daily.

“Dear Lord, only you know what is in our hearts and you know that I have Caylee and the entire Anthony Family on my heart so heavy. Lord please wrap your arms around Casey Anthony and let her know you will make whatever has happened to Caylee bearable. Lord make her know you love her and you forgive her and as long as she has your love and forgiveness she can get through anything. Heavenly Father, I can not imagine the pain and heartache of George, Cindy and Lee lift some of that pain, give them peace. Remind them how much Caylee loved them and the great memories they have of her. Lord please take the guilt away from this family, the should of, would of, could of thoughts they have get rid of them. I ask all of this in your name and stand on faith that this will work out in your time not mine.”

I end this letter with begging you to be honest, pray for forgiveness and give your parents some peace. I pray for you daily and will continue to.

In God’s Love,

Michelle

Dear Casey-

When thinking about writing this letter to you my emotions were like a roller coaster. Why write a letter to a complete stranger sitting in jail? Why care enough about a little girl that I’ve never met to beg her mother to tell the truth? I can’t answer those questions, I just know it was put on my heart day after day and I decided to just do it.

Who is this stranger writing to you? I’m Michell, mother to four, wife to one, daughter to 4 (step parents), sister to six, aunt to 20 (I’m afraid I forgot someone when counting this up), friend to many, loyal servant to One (the Good Lord above). I was a single mom for many many years and made countless mistakes, some bigger than others. My adult children are almost 21 and 18, my youngest here on earth is 9 and I have an infant son in heaven. I could have been such a better mother to my oldest children, but my priorities were not what they should be. I was young, my ex husband walked off and left me with an infant and a two year old and for a short time I think I had a mini-breakdown. I was heart broken, overwhelmed, angry and stayed pissed at the whole world for a long time. With that said I DO NOT judge you for any of your behavior.

Before I go to bed each night I pray to God to soften your heart and let you tell whatever you know about Caylee. Where is she? What happened to her? Why it happened? How it happened? Casey, I believe something happened to Caylee that was an accident. I see the love you had/have for Caylee and I don’t believe you purposely did ANYTHING to hurt Cayley, but I believe an accident happened.

Your family loves you. What a blessing. I have a mother that could give two hoots about me or my children and I wonder if you know what a blessing it is to have parents and a brother who love you. They are going to love you regardless, but have you thought about thier health? I worry about both of them dropping over dead from the stress this has put upon them. Your brother Lee, what a cutie. Don’t make decisions that you can’t undo. Tell your family the truth, let me help you.

“Dear Lord, only you know what is in our hearts and you know that I have Caylee and the entire Anthony Family on my heart so heavy. Lord please wrap your arms around Casey Anthony and let her know you will make whatever has happened to Caylee bearable. Lord make her know you love her and you forgive her and as long as she has your love and forgiveness she can get through anything. Heavenly Father, I can not imagine the pain and heartache of George, Cindy and Lee lift some of that pain, give them peace. Remind them how much Caylee loved them and the great memories they have of her. Lord please take the guilt away from this family, the should of, would of, could of thoughts they have get rid of them. I ask all of this in your name and stand on faith that this will work out in your time not mine.”

I end this letter with begging you to be honest, pray for forgiveness and give your parents some peace. I pray for you daily and will continue to.

In God’s Love,

Michelle

Beautiful letter. Unfortunately I'd be willing to bet she didn't open it and if she did she didn't get past the first paragraph.

Dear Casey-

In God’s Love,

Michelle

that is a beautiful letter & you are a way better person than I. God Bless you & your family.

What is her address? Never thought about writing to her....maybe I will...

It was a very beautiful letter.

I too doubt she read the letter..... For so long she let her parents have false hope.. She looked at them through that glass knowing..... and didn't help her daughter or her family. She didn't care about the tens of thousands of dollars for the search. She didn't care about any of it.......

I had thought about writing Casey, but honestly, she isn't worth the price of a stamp. If I were going to write.... I'd minimally donate the price of the stamp elsewhere......

jmho though.......

ETA: I would write Cindy and George... and tell them how very sorry I am, and how I wish I could just put my arms around both of them and turn back the clock. Regardless of what they did, which we didn't understand or disagreed with I wouldn't wish their pain on anyone.

i guarantee she read that. it's not like she has a whole lot to do. i commend you on your compassion. i also once felt that the death had to be a mistake and i felt badly for casey until the internet searches were released. now i don't know. very nice letter nonetheless.

The timing of this thread is interesting. Just last night for the first time I considered writing to KC. What prompted this was reading in the the Confinement thread a post about what it is like in OC Jail during the Christmas season. I thought of all the time she has to just think and read by herself. Given the public sentiment toward her, it seems almost certain she has received a lot of hate mail, and letters urging her to tell the truth. With neither of these in mind, I thought I might instead just encourage her to read her Bible and ask for forgiveness, actually much along the same lines as Michelle's beautiful letter posted above. I spoke today with an old friend who has had a women's prison ministry for years and told her of my thoughts. She cautioned me to ask myself what my goal was in writing, and do I really want to get involved. She then told me about a woman in her prison Bible study who professed to be a Christian. This inmate, along with her boyfriend had bilked people out of more than a million dollars, taking trips with the money and buying boats etc. Seeing herself as a victim (claimed her boyfriend was a Svengali type who duped her into going along with his plan) she was convinced she would be found innocent at trial. My friend pointed out to me that prisons are filled with these kind of people, who don't take responsibility for their actions and prey on other people's good intentions toward them. So at this point, I am not sure whether I will write or not. I don't know what it would accomplish, if anything, so maybe I will just pray for KC. But I will also hope and pray for justice for Caylee, first and foremost.

Amazing letter and so beautifully open. To acknowledge your faults with such grace and accountability is foreign to Casey. Hopefully she read the letter and if she did, your wisdom would go right over her head...

I had my hunky hubby write her on myspace when she got out the first time. She added him, read all the emails he wrote but never replied. He always wrote from a clueless position just like hey I heard about your baby u must be scared blah blah. The last one he wrote her was talking about having faith in god that if anyone hurt Caylee they will be tortured in hell. Five minutes after she read it he was removed from her friends list.

I forgot I had typos in my original draft, I made my 21 year old read it and proof it she corrected it and mailed it for me so the one I sent to Casey didn't have the typos you were lucky enough to read tonight...ha!

When I sent my letter she hadn't been released yet so her mailing address may be different because you use her inmate # but when I sent the letter it was

Casey Marie Anthony

F-DORML-14
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970

You can call Orange County jail and they will tell you or look on their website at her inmate # now...

What is her address? Never thought about writing to her....maybe I will...

Handbasket To Hell
c/o Satan
666 Firestone Drive
Karmasabitch, New Jersey 00666

I had my hunky hubby write her on myspace when she got out the first time. She added him, read all the emails he wrote but never replied. He always wrote from a clueless position just like hey I heard about your baby u must be scared blah blah. The last one he wrote her was talking about having faith in god that if anyone hurt Caylee they will be tortured in hell.

:laugh: That's :censored: funny! :dervish:

i guarantee she read that. it's not like she has a whole lot to do. i commend you on your compassion. i also once felt that the death had to be a mistake and i felt badly for casey until the internet searches were released. now i don't know. very nice letter nonetheless.

this thread has made me think what if anything I would write today, I still believed in August that the death was an accident, not I don't know if I believe that, but I think about Tim Miller saying if his daughter's killer was arrested he'd go to the jail and hug him and tell him he's forgiven, who am I not to forgive Casey, I don't like her, I don't understand how she let any of this happened, I think she is evil but as a Christian I have to forgive her, I pray for her EVERY DAY, I want her to tell the truth for Caylee, for her parents and for her own soul

Handbasket To Hell
c/o Satan
666 Firestone Drive
Karmasabitch, New Jersey 00666

:laugh: That's :censored: funny! :dervish:

OMG this has me laughing so hard I'm crying, my 19 year old son just told me I've drank too much wine tonight....kids these days

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back