1519 users online (244 members and 1275 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Merry Christmas to All of You and All Involved In This Case

Merry Christmas... (A short thread, I know)
    Such a sad time to be writing this.
    I wish peace to the Anthony's and to Cindy's beautiful mom and dad, special thanks to her dad and the nursing home who gave us such special last few moments with Caylee.. I pray for strength to Orlando LE and all their families...what trials and traumas their wives and children have gone through. Special prayers to all the upcoming witnessess....hang in there this holiday season...we all know your lives have been marked forever...do the right thing....
    Merry Christmas to all on this site....especially our mods...who have made this such a dignified and honest place to come...and to all my friends here on WS.. we really are a great community!
    Season's Greetings to all!
    Last edited by Pattymarie; 12-25-2008 at 02:14 PM.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

It may be a sad day for Caylee, but really it isn't. She is with the ONE who was born on this day to give us hope of redemption. We should celebrate her passing to that world.

As much as we love to keep our loved ones, our selfishness is what keeps us from seeing the "big picture" of the love of Jesus.

May everyone have a wonderful holiday with family and/or friends. Be grateful we have this day.

Sleep in heavenly peace, little Caylee Marie.

And to the Websleuths community...Merry Christmas to all,
    and to all a good night...
    "Defendant had access to the computer and it may be circumstantially inferred that she was the one who conducted the searches in question."
    - Chief Judge Belvin Perry, April 27, 2011

"Furthermore, the statements are highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating conciousness of guilt. Moreover, the probative value of the statements is not outweighed by their prejudicial effect."
    -Chief Judge Belvin Perry, March 18, 2011

Please read Websleuths Terms Of Service, Short Version
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

It may be a sad day for Caylee, but really it isn't. She is with the ONE who was born on this day to give us hope of redemption. We should celebrate her passing to that world.

As much as we love to keep our loved ones, our selfishness is what keeps us from seeing the "big picture" of the love of Jesus.

May everyone have a wonderful holiday with family and/or friends. Be grateful we have this day.
    ITA
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Caylee and the WS community!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Merry Christmas... (A short thread, I know)
    Such a sad time to be writing this.
    I wish peace to the Anthony's and to Cindy's beautiful mom and dad, special thanks to her dad and the nursing home who gave us such special last few moments with Caylee.. I pray for strength to Orlando LE and all their families...what trials and traumas their wives and children have gone through. Special prayers to all the upcoming witnessess....hang in there this holiday season...we all know your lives have been marked forever...do the right thing....
    Merry Christmas to all on this site....especially our mods...who have made this such a dignified and honest place to come...and to all my friends here on WS.. we really are a great community!
    Season's Greetings to all!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all who have been touched by Caylee.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!
    I hope your day is filled with plenty of love and joy to last a lifetime!
    Also sending out wishes to all the families with a soliders over seas who could not be home for the holidays..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Bless you all this holiday season

and

Sweet dreams precious angel.

It's funny I am sitting in the dark, Christmas tree lit, all three kids here for the night in their beds sleeping, I am just waiting a little bit longer to bring the loot out and I started thinking about what heaven is probably like tonight and tomorrow, I have an infant son there and I always imagine the biggest birthday party you've ever seen, I think tonight Caylee is preparing for that party, Caylee is in heaven finally getting the love she deserves from her heavenly Father. I can't imagine what a sad place the Anthony house is tonight, it makes my heart hurt to think about George and Cindy and the pain they are feeling tonight.

Merry Christmas to all of you....
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Merry Christmas to all. I'm also waiting til a kiddo goes to sleep before setting out the toys. We let him open the Alien Creation Chamber and have been playing with it. It's so sad to think of the Anthony's and how they must feel without Caylee tonight.

Post Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!:Banane49:We have a lot of snow.:Banane35:
    A prayer for our little star angel Caylee

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! I hope it is wonderful for each and every one of you!

Kudos to all of you. Im a newbie but dang I have read here for a long time. You all inspire me and make me know I'm not alone.

God Bless our little Caylee and God Bless all of you. Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    It's funny I am sitting in the dark, Christmas tree lit, all three kids here for the night in their beds sleeping, I am just waiting a little bit longer to bring the loot out and I started thinking about what heaven is probably like tonight and tomorrow, I have an infant son there and I always imagine the biggest birthday party you've ever seen, I think tonight Caylee is preparing for that party, Caylee is in heaven finally getting the love she deserves from her heavenly Father. I can't imagine what a sad place the Anthony house is tonight, it makes my heart hurt to think about George and Cindy and the pain they are feeling tonight.

Merry Christmas to all of you....
    What you said...Thanks, I agree. I'm praying for George and Cindy, and Caylee.

Here's wishing all of my fellow WS'er's a Merry Christmas filled with joy and cheer and most importantly, love! What a wonderful place we have here and I have no doubts that it is not by chance that Caylee has brought us all together!

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Here's wishing all of my fellow WS'er's a Merry Christmas filled with joy and cheer and most importantly, love! What a wonderful place we have here and I have no doubts that it is not by chance that Caylee has brought us all together!
    That was beautiful, Pink. This is indeed a wonderful place. Merry Christmas to all!
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast