Merry Christmas to All of You and All Involved In This Case

Pattymarie

Reaction score
Merry Christmas... (A short thread, I know)
Such a sad time to be writing this.
I wish peace to the Anthony's and to Cindy's beautiful mom and dad, special thanks to her dad and the nursing home who gave us such special last few moments with Caylee.. I pray for strength to Orlando LE and all their families...what trials and traumas their wives and children have gone through. Special prayers to all the upcoming witnessess....hang in there this holiday season...we all know your lives have been marked forever...do the right thing....
Merry Christmas to all on this site....especially our mods...who have made this such a dignified and honest place to come...and to all my friends here on WS.. we really are a great community!
Season's Greetings to all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

It may be a sad day for Caylee, but really it isn't. She is with the ONE who was born on this day to give us hope of redemption. We should celebrate her passing to that world.

As much as we love to keep our loved ones, our selfishness is what keeps us from seeing the "big picture" of the love of Jesus.

May everyone have a wonderful holiday with family and/or friends. Be grateful we have this day.

Sleep in heavenly peace, little Caylee Marie. :blowkiss:

And to the Websleuths community...Merry Christmas to all,
and to all a good night...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!

It may be a sad day for Caylee, but really it isn't. She is with the ONE who was born on this day to give us hope of redemption. We should celebrate her passing to that world.

As much as we love to keep our loved ones, our selfishness is what keeps us from seeing the "big picture" of the love of Jesus.

May everyone have a wonderful holiday with family and/or friends. Be grateful we have this day.

ITA :clap:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Caylee and the WS community!!!

Merry Christmas... (A short thread, I know)
Such a sad time to be writing this.
I wish peace to the Anthony's and to Cindy's beautiful mom and dad, special thanks to her dad and the nursing home who gave us such special last few moments with Caylee.. I pray for strength to Orlando LE and all their families...what trials and traumas their wives and children have gone through. Special prayers to all the upcoming witnessess....hang in there this holiday season...we all know your lives have been marked forever...do the right thing....
Merry Christmas to all on this site....especially our mods...who have made this such a dignified and honest place to come...and to all my friends here on WS.. we really are a great community!
Season's Greetings to all!

Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all who have been touched by Caylee.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!
I hope your day is filled with plenty of love and joy to last a lifetime!
Also sending out wishes to all the families with a soliders over seas who could not be home for the holidays..:blowkiss:

Bless you all this holiday season

and

Sweet dreams precious angel.

It's funny I am sitting in the dark, Christmas tree lit, all three kids here for the night in their beds sleeping, I am just waiting a little bit longer to bring the loot out and I started thinking about what heaven is probably like tonight and tomorrow, I have an infant son there and I always imagine the biggest birthday party you've ever seen, I think tonight Caylee is preparing for that party, Caylee is in heaven finally getting the love she deserves from her heavenly Father. I can't imagine what a sad place the Anthony house is tonight, it makes my heart hurt to think about George and Cindy and the pain they are feeling tonight.

Merry Christmas to all of you....

Merry Christmas to all. I'm also waiting til a kiddo goes to sleep before setting out the toys. We let him open the Alien Creation Chamber and have been playing with it. It's so sad to think of the Anthony's and how they must feel without Caylee tonight.

Merry Christmas to all!:Banane49:We have a lot of snow.:Banane35:
:angel:A prayer for our little star angel Caylee:princess:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! I hope it is wonderful for each and every one of you!

:blowkiss:

Kudos to all of you. Im a newbie but dang I have read here for a long time. You all inspire me and make me know I'm not alone.

God Bless our little Caylee and God Bless all of you. Merry Christmas.

It's funny I am sitting in the dark, Christmas tree lit, all three kids here for the night in their beds sleeping, I am just waiting a little bit longer to bring the loot out and I started thinking about what heaven is probably like tonight and tomorrow, I have an infant son there and I always imagine the biggest birthday party you've ever seen, I think tonight Caylee is preparing for that party, Caylee is in heaven finally getting the love she deserves from her heavenly Father. I can't imagine what a sad place the Anthony house is tonight, it makes my heart hurt to think about George and Cindy and the pain they are feeling tonight.

Merry Christmas to all of you....

What you said...Thanks, I agree. I'm praying for George and Cindy, and Caylee.

Here's wishing all of my fellow WS'er's a Merry Christmas filled with joy and cheer and most importantly, love! What a wonderful place we have here and I have no doubts that it is not by chance that Caylee has brought us all together! :blowkiss:

Here's wishing all of my fellow WS'er's a Merry Christmas filled with joy and cheer and most importantly, love! What a wonderful place we have here and I have no doubts that it is not by chance that Caylee has brought us all together! :blowkiss:

That was beautiful, Pink. This is indeed a wonderful place. Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas To All, and Happy Birthday Jesus!!
Im like many others on this board, waiting to bring out the loot for the kids. There is nothing like waking up on Christmas morning and seeing the Biggest Smiles and the excitement in the house, with kids playing with there new toys and you in return thinking Children that have been given to us by GOD are a true blessing.
Im not sure why it is, but Little Caylee was brought to us and taken away just as fast to make a statement here on Earth that Child Abuse and Neglect have to stop. There have been so many Children Harmed and Neglected for many years and Thanks to John Walsh he has stopped alot of Crimminals in there Path. But we must continue to March on and Bring better awareness and better man power in the aid to help search for other Missing, Neglected and Abused Children. (It must Stop)!!
I cant even imagine what it must be like in the Anthony home this Christmas. But, I got a feeling Caylee is in Heaven with her tiara on carrying her fairy wand and enjoying the Biggest Birthday Party for Jesus with other little kids and dancing with Angels.

Luke 2:11
"Today in the town of David
a Savior has been born to you:
he is Christ the Lord."

May the Lord richly bless all of you on Christmas and throughout 2009!

:eek:rnament::eek:rnament::eek:rnament::eek:rnament::eek:rnament:

Merry Christmas to all in here and thanks for the wonderful new friendships.
X-Mas is a time for giving and I have watched so many here give so much.
I prayed last night for God to bring peace and comfort to all who are less fortunate, lonely or suffering. Especially the little children in hospitals and to bring hope to those who don't think they can go another mile.

For those of you waiting for that special time to bring on the gifts, enjoy, embrace the moment as these times slip by way too fast.

God bless all of you and may the peace we feel at this time last a lifetime.

Des :blowkiss:

Happy Holidays to everyone here. Caylee is much better off then any of us tonight. In heaven there is no sorrow or suffering...no tears, fears or pain.
If she were to be given the option to come back here I have no doubt that she would say "no thank you, Jesus." I can just picture that little girl running through meadows with the other children who went ahead of her..laughing and having a great time. We mourn the loss of Caylee. Such a little girl who was unlucky enough to get a mom like Casey Anthony but in reality we should celebrate her little life and the fact that she is far better off then she once was.

I hope that throughout the new year we let the love of Jesus flow through us and out to others. I hope that we can find it in our hearts to put the behavior of the Anthonys aside and remember that they have lost a little girl that they must have loved with their whole hearts. I can't imagine how empty their home must feel right now without little Caylee to liven it up. I believe they are suffering the loss of that little girl and must feel that they are caught up in a nightmare that they can't wake up from. Say a prayer for them from time to time because I'm sure that they really need them.

Have a great new year everyone.

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless trees around the world below.
With tiny lights, like heavens stars, reflecting in the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear.
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear.
But the sounds of music can’t compare to the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you love me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not that far away, we really aren’t apart.
So be happy for me loved ones, you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I’m spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I send you each a special gift from my heavenly home above.
I send you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is the gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other as my father said to do.
For I can’t count the blessings he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas, and wipe away that tear.
Remember I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

Author Unknown

Merry Christmas!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy