2008.12.25 Is it a Book in the Woods?

Kimmer

Reaction score
According to the below link the book that was found in the woods is the book that Caylee was reading in the nursing home on June 15th 2008.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office
This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's

home.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,472146,00.html

And if you think about it KC has not left any wiggle room to say that Zanny could have had that book..Her statement that the police have states she gave Caylee to the babysitter on June 9th, they gave her the opportunity to change her story and she told them that this was the story she was sticking with...So I would like to know how JB thinks he will wiggle around this, he will either have to say there was no nanny as we all know, or he will have to figure out how she got the book from the afternoon of the 15th to the evening of the 15th, cause I am sure the SA knows that Caylee never left the house alive after the evening of the 15th..

Book laminated info is on page 4 added later in the day... post #95

Amazing...good find
That is something a jury will find quite interesting

Wow. Just wow. Could this be the smoking gun?

Because in Casey's other statements she claimed that "Zanny" bought Caylee a new book, right?

I want to nail her to the tree worse than many...but this book find is only circumstancial...chain of custody can't be proven...just like the fluids in the car...BUT...combined with all other info....this is another nail in the coffin...now if they have something of KC's at the scene...glasses, etc..thats better...and if they have shoe prints, or matching soil on her shoes from her home, even better...if they have any items on a receipt from JCP etc bought after June 15 that were in the bag, thats even better yet..finally, if they have her hair, saliva, blood, sweat, etc...done deal.

I know that CA has stated publicly and to LE that she was mistaken about the date. But, who said the 9th first? I can't believe that a mother wouldn't know the last date that she had seen her child. I also know that is hard to go back 31 days and remember details, but the date that your child goes missing, that would be an important detail.

This item among some more will, I think, convict Casey of first degree murder - we don't know half of what LE has - LE NEVER releases everything prior to a case/trial like this - soooo be prepared to be blown away

And I'm sure we will hit a few 'WHAT?' moments from the defense

Regardless we are in for a bumpy ride

This item among some more will, I think, convict Casey of first degree murder - we don't know half of what LE has - LE NEVER releases everything prior to a case/trial like this - soooo be prepared to be blown away

And I'm sure we will hit a few 'WHAT?' moments from the defense

Regardless we are in for a bumpy ride

I also agree that they have much more than this.(IMO its the necklace) However, the book is HUGE I think esp. since KC actually mentions it in the "phone call":bang:

I know that CA has stated publicly and to LE that she was mistaken about the date. But, who said the 9th first? I can't believe that a mother wouldn't know the last date that she had seen her child. I also know that is hard to go back 31 days and remember details, but the date that your child goes missing, that would be an important detail.

i thought cindy said the 9th first but i'm not sure. and if she did, it's possible casey went along with it because then the video from the 15th would show cindy as the last contact she had...not casey.

Can someone find a link to the police saying this is the book? This could be poor journalism.

Can someone find a link to the police saying this is the book? This could be poor journalism.

There's been alot of speculation on the news, and I saw something on CNN where they were analyzing the pictures where they found Caylee and whether the book was there, but I don't think the police have confirmed this yet.

There's been alot of speculation on the news, and I saw something on CNN where they were analyzing the pictures where they found Caylee and whether the book was there, but I don't think the police have confirmed this yet.
That is my understanding as well. Merry Christmas Thoughtfox.

Wow. Just wow. Could this be the smoking gun?

Because in Casey's other statements she claimed that "Zanny" bought Caylee a new book, right?

I do not personally recall reading anything where KC stated that Zanny bought a book, but I do recall KC stating in her interview that when Caylee called her on July 15th at Noon (ish) that Caylee was talking about her book, and then KC stated that her family even had video of her reading the book (which I am sure is the video at the nursing home) so she has locked & loaded herself into a story with a timeline that leaves no wiggle room..

That is odd, because the images in the book in the woods does not look like the book Caylee was reading in the video. Looked like kittens , not birds????

Kimmer we need to amend the title if you cannot produce a link of LE stating this. thanks and Merry Christmas.

KC was the first one to tell LE the 9th and with CA being near hystaria she said the same date

I know this has been discussed extensively in the crime photo threads, but let's break it out now into it's own thread so we can have a focused discussion on just the book..no other crime scene photo information.

Has it actually been confirmed that this is a book?

Why in the world would she toss the book away too? More things to dispose of would be more things to 'contend' with. Forgive me for thinking out loud here.

The book was in the trunk and had maggots on it, or body fluids?

The book had blood on it? If that's the case can they find evidence of a drug in the blood? Would blood indicate a pre-death injury?

It just seems to me the more things a person would have to 'pack off to the woods' the more things could get lost.

Another thing I've wondered. Did she put poor Caylee into the bag as soon as she died and then put her in the trunk or do you think she put her in the trunk and then later into the bag? Wouldn't that make a difference in what she needed to gather up and get rid of?

That is odd, because the images in the book in the woods does not look like the book Caylee was reading in the video. Looked like kittens , not birds????

If you turn the book that's in the crime scene pics 90 degrees to the right, it matches up to the way Caylee is holding it in the video screen shot. (upside down to us) What you are seeing as birds are the cats dark fur where they aren't wearing clothes.

Kimmer we need to amend the title if you cannot produce a link of LE stating this. thanks and Merry Christmas.

I went off of the link I provided but if it needs ameneded tell me how you would like it to read and I will be happy to do it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back