Thank You For All You Do.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

So many of you are dedicated to helping others, helping people you don't even know, and for that, We at Websleuths thank you!

Please accept my apology. Your forum does not get the attention it so richly deserves. That is 100 percent my fault. And let me add, that is going to change.

So many of you come here day after day and post, research, investigate, and do whatever is in your power to help. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

We are going into a very exciting time for all of us at Websleuths. Your forum will be a part of this plan :)

We hope to, within 12-18 months, be able to establish a fund dedicated to help you all with your work. I know there are times when, let's face it, money would help a lot. The lack of money can tie your hands. We will be trying to change this coming up.

I can't make any promises other than I promise we are going to do the best we can to help you more and more in the coming years.

So thank you for coming back to "The Missing" forum day after day and never giving up. You all deserve a big THANK YOU from all of us.

Sincerely,
Tricia

Thank you all memeber of Websleuths. I admire your work and dedication to those in need. Too many times we don't slow down to thank people for their unselveness and dedication to good causes :)
bluestarzz

Thanks for all you do here at Websleuths - all round - you should all be proud of what you achieve every day - This is a very positive and powerful space and place - Helping to bring the missing home - Every day - Bless you - :blowkiss: members, Mods and Websleuth hosts!

Here's to every success in 2009! :clap:

You are so very kind to have made Websleuths available to all. As are the many experienced WS members whom have willingly...and patiently...shared their knowledge with beginners like myself.

A Happy & Blessed New Year to All!

I vow to spend more time in 2009 as 2008 hasn't been as productive. There are so many missing that need answers and so much we can do given the opportunity.

Something has come up with meeting a retired LE officer and former Air Force intelligence officer. Although he is retired I am going to ask for assistance with some of these cases. Maybe some of you will run across a person like this who has the knowledge of the system and procedures to help but didn't know about Websleuths to offer the knowledge. Just another avenue that could be available and one that someone who would like to help could give input on missing person's cases.Most of my contacts prior have been reporters and they like to come here for answers vs. the hard investigative work. Not all, but some.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back