GUILTY LA - Lyrica Kennedy, 2 mos, beaten to death, Shreveport, 23 Dec 2008

. Some of the comments are interesting at bottom of article.

This just makes me sick. Incomprehensible. I hope he's put away forever.

I don't understand why the charges will be upgraded if the child's condition worsens. I mean I understand it, but he BEAT that baby. He should have a harsh sentence at the get-go, not wait until the child gets worse.

Its like, I've never understood why the penalty for attempted murder should be less than actual murder. I mean the intent was there. By the grace of God the victim didn't die, that doesn't mean the perp should have a lighter sentence. KWIM?

I can never understand why people do this to children. If they are too much for a person, why not find a better solution that this? It never ends well. What a horrible tragedy.

This is horrible. That poor baby girl never had a chance. What about the mother....where was she? Was the 5 yr old hers by any chance? I'll bet that she left that baby alone with him while she was at work or shopping or something. He just wanted to get high :behindbar I gather the mom was aware of his drug habit yet she leaves the baby with him or else she was there and did nothing.

He says he had a lot on his mind...well guess what...you will have a lot more on your mind from now on and especially when you get to the big house. You are not in for an easy time there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back