Ramsey Investigation may go back to police

Roy23

Reaction score
Interesting article on Fox about this. Maybe we will find out now if Lacey is incompetent or if the Ramsey's are really innocent. I know which side I am betting on. How about you?

At the risk of my opinion being attacked and ripped apart, I am going to state it anyway.

I believe that the Ramsey's are/were 100% innocent and that the REAL SOB who perpetrated this disgusting crime will never be found out so that he can pay for his crime. Not in THIS lifetime anyway.

***backing out of thread***

Interesting article on Fox about this. Maybe we will find out now if Lacey is incompetent or if the Ramsey's are really innocent. I know which side I am betting on. How about you?

Thanks to the Daily Camera, we have Lacy's own words showing how incompetent she is (not to mention petulant and immature).

At the risk of my opinion being attacked and ripped apart, I am going to state it anyway.

I believe that the Ramsey's are/were 100% innocent and that the REAL SOB who perpetrated this disgusting crime will never be found out so that he can pay for his crime. Not in THIS lifetime anyway.

No one here on this forum would rip you apart or attack you. You are just as entitled to your opinions about the case as anyone else. We try to play nice. But elsewhere, it is the RDI who are attacked and ripped apart (in many cases, even off the forums). Both sides want the same thing- the perps found and brought to justice.

Link to article?

Thanks for the article but having the case go back to the Boulder police is not gonna help one iota.

Forrest Gump could have done a better job of securing the crime scene and Helen Keller could have done a better search of the house and finding evidence. :rolleyes:

Sorry you guys if you already saw this, but just in case you didn't, here you go:

New Prosecutor to Look at Ramsey Case

AP
posted: 13 HOURS 22 MINUTES AGO
comments: 146
filed under: Crime News, National News

BOULDER, Colo. (Dec. 26) - A new prosecutor in Colorado says he plans to take a fresh look at one of the country's most high-profile cold cases — the slaying a dozen years ago of JonBenet Ramsey.
Incoming Boulder County District Attorney Stan Garnett said he'll decide what to do with the investigation in his first 30 days on the job, which he starts Jan. 13. His predecessor, Mary Lacy, publicly exonerated the Ramsey family this year in the Dec. 26, 1996, murder.
The Death of JonBenet Ramsey

Z Studio / ZUMA Press
12 photos

The incoming district attorney in Boulder, Colo., said Friday he may send the JonBenet Ramsey homicide case back to investigators. Stan Garnett said he'll decide within his first 30 days on the job what to do with one of the nation's most high-profile murder cases. The announcement comes on the 12th anniversary of the girl's death.

(Note: Please disable your pop-up blocker)

Garnett said he might send the case back to the police. The DA's office took over the investigation in 2002 because of criticism of the police department's handling of it.
JonBenet, a 6-year-old beauty pageant contestant, was found bludgeoned and strangled in the basement of her parents' home.

http://news.aol.com/article/new-prosecutor-to-look-at-ramsey-case/287628

This is ludicrous. Absolutely ABSURD!!!
This same small town " awed by the rich people" PD not only missed a ton of physical evidence ( they had to go back twice for more at the recommendation of the CBI) but contaminated the crime scene and allowed the prime suspects to run willy nilly through the house for hours and hours.. Can you spell incompetent? WHY should anything have changed? Their record with this case stands as a testament to their incompetence, and their allowing Lou Smit to copy the investigative files, which he then handed over to the Ramseys is just incredible and speaks to malfeasance IMO.

The Ramseys were all over her tiny body, praying, crying, covering the body with a throw from the sofa- you name it. They put her tiny body under their Christmas tree like she was the Christmas angel, and Oficer in charge Arndt allowed it, then moved the body into a small alcove herself. Guess she thought we would never know how utterly stupid she was. Linda Arndt didn't do a thing to secure the crime scene or remove the witnesses from the scene. Nothing to protect the body from possible cross- contamination. Heck, the BPD couldn't even FIND her body- right there in the house!!!

No,no,no.:furious::furious: I place no hope at all on this latest PR release from a new DA. It is the same kind of lip service that we saw from Hunter and Lacy. What else is new?

IF they wanted the case solved, if it could be this late, first the body which is sealed in the most expensive, air and water tight vault available needs to be exhumed and re-processed by the FBI. The BPD should never be allowed within 50 yards of any future " investigation".
If anyone is really serious about solving this crime, exhume the body, then we will talk " solving this crime".

Hi Eleven,

Tricia here. Owner of WS and FFJ and the biggest "A RAMSEY DID IT" person you could ever find. Well, one of them any way.

You are welcome here. If anyone is rude to you they will be dealt with. (Kind of sound like the Mafia doesn't it? LOL)

But, please understand, when you make this statement you will be challanged to show why you think they are innocent.

Like now. Please tell me what makes you come to your decision?

Thanks,
Tricia

This is ludicrous. Absolutely ABSURD!!!
This same small town " awed by the rich people" PD not only missed a ton of physical evidence ( they had to go back twice for more at the recommendation of the CBI) but contaminated the crime scene and allowed the prime suspects to run willy nilly through the house for hours and hours.. Can you spell incompetent? WHY should anything have changed? Their record with this case stands as a testament to their incompetence, and their allowing Lou Smit to copy the investigative files, which he then handed over to the Ramseys is just incredible and speaks to malfeasance IMO.

The Ramseys were all over her tiny body, praying, crying, covering the body with a throw from the sofa- you name it. They put her tiny body under their Christmas tree like she was the Christmas angel, and Oficer in charge Arndt allowed it, then moved the body into a small alcove herself. Guess she thought we would never know how utterly stupid she was. Linda Arndt didn't do a thing to secure the crime scene or remove the witnesses from the scene. Nothing to protect the body from possible cross- contamination. Heck, the BPD couldn't even FIND her body- right there in the house!!!

No,no,no.:furious::furious: I place no hope at all on this latest PR release from a new DA. It is the same kind of lip service that we saw from Hunter and Lacy. What else is new?

IF they wanted the case solved, if it could be this late, first the body which is sealed in the most expensive, air and water tight vault available needs to be exhumed and re-processed by the FBI. The BPD should never be allowed within 50 yards of any future " investigation".
If anyone is really serious about solving this crime, exhume the body, then we will talk " solving this crime".

Sadly, I have to agree. Though even that expensive coffin may not be enough. But if I were an innocent parent, I'd sure want to give it a try.

I will always believe that someone that lived in that house, whether accidentally or with intent, killed JBR. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Lacy "exonerate" the Rs because they were excluded from strange DNA on JonBenet and that was the only reason? Sounds like she was just washing her hands of the whole deal before she left office.

I will always believe that someone that lived in that house, whether accidentally or with intent, killed JBR. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Lacy "exonerate" the Rs because they were excluded from strange DNA on JonBenet and that was the only reason? Sounds like she was just washing her hands of the whole deal before she left office.

Right you are, Lacy had vowed to clear the Rs before she left office. They had that DNA for quite a while. Lacy kept it under her hat so that just before she left she could do what she promised- clear the family. Not because they was no evidence pointing to them (there was plenty, but Lacy never looked at it), but because Lacy simply thought they didn't do it because, well, they seemed like nice people.

Right you are, Lacy had vowed to clear the Rs before she left office. They had that DNA for quite a while. Lacy kept it under her hat so that just before she left she could do what she promised- clear the family. Not because they was no evidence pointing to them (there was plenty, but Lacy never looked at it), but because Lacy simply thought they didn't do it because, well, they seemed like nice people.

I heard the news a few days ago about the new da taking a look into the case and I was like YEAHHHHH I just hope they do not consider the bogus dna a factor, yes I believe its bogus because its degraded and of come from anywhere. Another thing is this, if they wanted to make it a big dna case, why did they not consider that there was no other dna anywhere that was anyone's but family members, I find it hard to believe that a killer or killers were in the house that darn long wrote a note with several practice notes, staged the crime scene, etc etc without leaving a spec of dna evidence in the house anywhere? that is unfathomable in my oppinion, if there was dna somewhere else in the home Im sure smit would have been all over it like flies on you know what. my oppinion only

Thanks to the Daily Camera, we have Lacy's own words showing how incompetent she is (not to mention petulant and immature).

Yeahhhhhh - that was a pretty easy question to answer unfortunately.

Will there ever be closure on the case so the little darling can finally RIP? I have been avoiding this thread, as my own thoughts and conclusions just turn my stomach. I pray for closure daily.

Will there ever be closure on the case so the little darling can finally RIP? I have been avoiding this thread, as my own thoughts and conclusions just turn my stomach. I pray for closure daily.

I hope so but this investigation has been so poorly handled from the get go it's improbable. Unless there is a huge break in this case then nothing will happen IMO.

"Robinson said that, in the absence of new DNA evidence or a verifiable confession from the killer, there’s little anyone can do with the case anyway.

“The case is as cold as cold can be,” he said."

I soooo disagree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆