TX TX - Eitan Blasingame, 2, Plano, 28 Feb 2008

Wow, Wow, Wow I found some info on him! I contacted the Plano Police department. How cool is this...

momtective, your second link had me going :sothere: LOL

What did you find?

You sound so happy will :woohoo: even before knowing!

I feel so bad now because in cases like this you never know what life was like for the child in the care of the other parent. I know the pic of Eitan on the missing poster looks so sad and the ones on the myspace page look so happy. To top it off Michael is Jewish and appears to be deeply religious according to his myspace page, his major is Bible Studies/minor missionary. I know that shouldn't matter but some how it does to me.

Thanks for moving this to the appropriate thread. Now I'm stuck because I think from Mike's myspace page that he is in Morocco or Eretz Israel. Have no idea how to search out of the country but perhaps with this little bit of info someone else will. I was shocked when I called the Plano police department and I'm sure they thought I was nuts but they could not find a record of Eitan being missing. I had to give them the case number from the missing flyer. I wonder for most missing persons if this isn't the standard. Hidden in a file and forgotten about by those who have the means and responsibility to find them. It disturbed me. They also told me to contact the NCMEC and the Lafayette police department as well as my own police department. I will contact the NCMEC but I think it's pretty useless to contact the other two.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/07/globe-hopping-father-on-lam-fr.html

4:50 PM Sat, Jul 03, 2010

...On Friday, U.S. Marshals announced the arrest of Blasingame's mother, Renee Blasingame, 51. She also faces interference with child custody charges out of Collin County for allegedly sending her son money to finance his global travels, which included stops with Eitan in Mexico City, Germany, Yemen, Ethiopia, Thailand and Malaysia, authorities say...

Renee above is identified as Eiten's Paternal Grandmother. JFYI

Officials intensify search for missing boy

Investigators are focusing their efforts to find a Lafayette man and his toddler son in Malaysia, the last country in which the pair were reportedly spotted.

Authorities suspect Michael Blasingame kidnapped his 3-year-old son, Eitan, in 2008 and has since traveled around the world with him, including to Mexico, Germany, Ethiopia, Thailand and Yemen. The last reported sighting of them was at a Malaysian hospital in October 2009, where Eitan possibly was ill.

[snip]

Corey Britt, spokesman for the U.S. Marshals office in Lafayette, said all indications are that Blasingame is still in Malaysia.

However, he said federal authorities have not yet been able to find an address or narrow down a possible location in the country.

More: http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...28/Officials+intensify+search+for+missing+boy

1024x1024.jpg

Eitan Blasingame: Born Oct 22, 2006

Missing Since: Feb 28, 2008

Missing From: Plano, TX

Michael was allegedly abducted by his father, Michael Blasingame. A federal warrant for Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution and International Parental Kidnapping are on file for the abductor. Michael is Biracial. He is Asian and White. Michael has multiple tattoos.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/f...for-missing-teenage-7395614.php#photo-8340080

Hard to believe there's no recent news on this case. I did notice that Klein Investigations has posted a statement on there facebook page. Other than that nothing. I do wonder if Eitans ok, last I read he was seen in a hospital in Maylasia.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/

Help Bring Eitan Home

Eitan's photo is shown age-progressed to 13 years. He was allegedly abducted by his father, Michael Blasingame. A federal warrant for Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution and International Parental Kidnapping are on file for the abductor.

(video)

NCMEC on Twitter

Eitan Blasingame

NCMC1110848c1.jpg

Missing Since - Feb 28, 2008
Missing From - Plano, TX
DOB - Oct 22, 2006
Age Now - 13
Sex - Male
Race - Asian
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 2'6"
Weight - 35 lbs

Age Progressed

NCMC1110848e1.jpg

Eitan's photo is shown age-progressed to 13 years.

He was allegedly abducted by his father, Michael Blasingame. A federal warrant for Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution and International Parental Kidnapping are on file for the abductor.

Michael is Biracial.

He is Asian and White. Michael has multiple tattoos.

Have you seen this child? EITAN BLASINGAME

The timeline for Eitan’s case is really detailed and organized here:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans