GUILTY FL - Tristan Allegra, 8, smothered by mom, Port St Lucie, 25 Dec 2008

Tragic ,what is going on with people killing their children?? Just makes me sick. How can they even ration that it makes sense to commit such a horrible crime. How do you live with yourself? We need to pray for a healing for our country.

Good grief! and the little guys dad was due to be released from jail in two days.

Wonder why she didn't consider going (if she did not) to some agency or another for help with her various $$ problems? Poor little boy. Sounds like he's in a much better place now.

From the article:

But the blade were dull, and she couldn’t kill herself, she said. She then called 9-1-1 to announce she had killed her son, police said.

Damn! Too bad she couldn't find a sharper blade.

If this mother had really wanted to kill her self she would have found a way to do it. She just lost her nerve and probably decided that she didn't want to die after she murdered her little boy. Now this woman deserves to spend the rest of her life behind bars. She is a grown woman who made the choice to take her child's life. I'll never understand it in a million years. Kill yourself but give your child or children to someone or leave them in a store or somewhere that they will be found in. Pin a note to their clothing and then go take your own life but let them live.

If this mother had really wanted to kill her self she would have found a way to do it. She just lost her nerve and probably decided that she didn't want to die after she murdered her little boy. Now this woman deserves to spend the rest of her life behind bars. She is a grown woman who made the choice to take her child's life. I'll never understand it in a million years. Kill yourself but give your child or children to someone or leave them in a store or somewhere that they will be found in. Pin a note to their clothing and then go take your own life but let them live.

Bobbisangel, i agree with you completely. I hope she gets life in jail.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/jan/10/mother-charged-with-05/

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/opinion/content/opinion/epaper/2009/01/03/a12a_versteegcol_0103.html

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/12/27/eryn-allegra-is-a-selfish-/

Just a few articles in regards to this botched suicide attempt( or was it) and murder

Eryn Allegra gave her 8 year old son 8 advil pills (is that one for each year of his life ?)
And then Smothered him with a pillow for 15 minutes during which he came too and started to fight it..

But an adult wins out over a 8 year old boy especially one with drugs in his system.

She couldn't complete her suicide mission though.

The razors were blunt :rolleyes:

I am surprised that this hasnt been on here

Most children get a present for Christmas - Tristan Allegra just got his life snuffed out

What is wrong with the world !

Oh, Jane. Poor little guy. He looks like a sweetie. What a world indeed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28596366/

Tristan laid to rest

"Under the bright Florida sun, a white casket holding the body of 8-year-old Tristan Allegra was taken to its final resting place following a funeral at St. Martin Des Porres Church in Jensen Beach."

Rest in peace Tristan:(

How awful!! May Tristan rest in peace.

Hope they decide to charge her with premeditated cause that is what it was!
I wonder why in the world she did that? After she gets to prison she will wish that she had cut her wrists with that rusty razor :furious:

OH MY! That is so sad, I knew I shouldn't have read it! It really breaks my heart, what a sweet little boy:(

It looks to me like Florida has quite a few murders and/or missing persons. My sociopathic daughter has wanted to move there for several years with my grandchildren. This worries me. I wonder if there is something about Florida that attracts, or lends itself to, violence. Any ideas?

It looks to me like Florida has quite a few murders and/or missing persons. My sociopathic daughter has wanted to move there for several years with my grandchildren. This worries me. I wonder if there is something about Florida that attracts, or lends itself to, violence. Any ideas?
yes all of us Foridians are sociapathic murderers who are missing....your generalizing the whole state in your sentence.

I've wondered about that myself! I have a friend in Florida who says they have more than their share of homeless because of the warm climate.

Poor little Tristan!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back