Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation George Anthony's Jobs

Lets discuss Ga's jobs.

-where GA is employed (dates)
    -hours he worked
    -possible lies concerning his jobs
    -any proof
    -reason he changed jobs

Lets list anything about his job, times, quotes, references, etc.
    Last edited by JBean; 12-28-2008 at 02:02 AM.

What jobs?

He may have had some temp work as a "security guard" on and off since they moved to Florida about 20 (yes TWENTY) years ago but that's about it. Apart from that, he's had some income coming in from two workman comp applications and what else? Bowing to CA's whims? Haven't found record of anything else myself...

MOO

Didn't George lose most of one worker's comp settlement in the online scam? It's hard to believe that someone would be off work that long and at least not be on social security disability or SSI in twenty years time. I guess worker's comp payments and the knee replacement could account for several of these years though.

He had two workman's comp "settlements" from what I've managed to sort through and I can't find records of JOBS...since he left Ohio apart from part-time security "positions"...

JMO

I think this is going to be a very short thread.......

Yup. Me too.

Maybe he was Mr. Mom during some of the years his kids were in school.

Uh...huh.

I don't think it's necessarily fair George or Cindy's working life gets brought into this situation. They're not the ones accused of murder, it is their daughter. However, I think it's fairly safe to say that George has not contributed to the Anthony household in the capacity that Cindy did. I just don't think Sleuthing his employment history is going to tell us anything we don't already know.

Well PhoneBoothBandit - I have to say that I agree. GA contributed nothing to the household and that is something that is obviously clear at this point so...I agree.

It is pertinant if he were LE at a point and smelled a dead body in his daughter's trunk. Once a mandatory reporter, aren't you always a mandatory reporter?

If he were a police officer at one point he could be convicted for not persuing a suspected incident involving a child.

2008. They left Ohio...When? 1998? Not sure but around that time? What on earth has this man been doing since then? I would love to know. I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    2008. They left Ohio...When? 1998? Not sure but around that time? What on earth has this man been doing since then? I would love to know. I'm curious.
    Well, he supposedly worked for Lexus, but I haven't seen proof of that. I know he had worked (more recently) for one of the theme parks as security. Sorry, not much of a contribution on my part.

We're talking about 20 (TWENTY) years here. Anyone?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast