Website
www.thewaronwomen.org
Lets discuss Ga's jobs.

-where GA is employed (dates)
-hours he worked
-possible lies concerning his jobs
-any proof
-reason he changed jobs

Lets list anything about his job, times, quotes, references, etc.

What jobs?

He may have had some temp work as a "security guard" on and off since they moved to Florida about 20 (yes TWENTY) years ago but that's about it. Apart from that, he's had some income coming in from two workman comp applications and what else? Bowing to CA's whims? Haven't found record of anything else myself...

MOO

Didn't George lose most of one worker's comp settlement in the online scam? It's hard to believe that someone would be off work that long and at least not be on social security disability or SSI in twenty years time. I guess worker's comp payments and the knee replacement could account for several of these years though.

He had two workman's comp "settlements" from what I've managed to sort through and I can't find records of JOBS...since he left Ohio apart from part-time security "positions"...

JMO

I don't think it's necessarily fair George or Cindy's working life gets brought into this situation. They're not the ones accused of murder, it is their daughter. However, I think it's fairly safe to say that George has not contributed to the Anthony household in the capacity that Cindy did. I just don't think Sleuthing his employment history is going to tell us anything we don't already know.

Well PhoneBoothBandit - I have to say that I agree. GA contributed nothing to the household and that is something that is obviously clear at this point so...I agree.

It is pertinant if he were LE at a point and smelled a dead body in his daughter's trunk. Once a mandatory reporter, aren't you always a mandatory reporter?

If he were a police officer at one point he could be convicted for not persuing a suspected incident involving a child.

2008. They left Ohio...When? 1998? Not sure but around that time? What on earth has this man been doing since then? I would love to know. I'm curious.

2008. They left Ohio...When? 1998? Not sure but around that time? What on earth has this man been doing since then? I would love to know. I'm curious.
Well, he supposedly worked for Lexus, but I haven't seen proof of that. I know he had worked (more recently) for one of the theme parks as security. Sorry, not much of a contribution on my part.

I don't think it's necessarily fair George or Cindy's working life gets brought into this situation. They're not the ones accused of murder, it is their daughter. However, I think it's fairly safe to say that George has not contributed to the Anthony household in the capacity that Cindy did. I just don't think Sleuthing his employment history is going to tell us anything we don't already know.

ITA. GA's employment history doesn't have anything to do with this case, other than his experience as a law officer. I've often wondered about that! I've read somewhere - I think in brother Rick's blog? - that he was a cop when CA met him and made him leave the force? Wouldn't that be years and years ago, then? And I wonder how long he worked there and in what capacity? I don't think anyone knows. In his LE interview, he did say he smelled a dead body before though. Hmmmm.

anyone else hear the crickets?
I think you're right PP, this thread will be pretty short. That in itself says it all.

Well, I certainly see the relevance for at least one reason....if he wasn't working until recently, why couldn't he watch Caylee?? Why the need for a "nanny" at all?

Well, I certainly see the relevance for at least one reason....if he wasn't working until recently, why couldn't he watch Caylee?? Why the need for a "nanny" at all?

:clap:

Although she might have interupted his t.v. time

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie