2008.12.28 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE **

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
TODAY'S CURRENT NEWS - December 28, 2008. **NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE **

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A new reward is being offered to meter reader Roy Kronk for finding the bag of skeletal remains that were determined to belong to missing Caylee Anthony.

According to Kronk's lawyer, George and Cindy Anthony's one-time representative Mark NeJame has contacted him about a reward. For now, it's unclear whether Kronk will accept the offer.

More than two weeks after Kronk discovered Caylee's remains along Suburban Drive, a memorial still draws people by the dozens.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Man Adds Caylee To Waterfall Of Tears

A Leesburg man said he's determined to make sure Caylee is never forgotten, so he's adding her name to his Waterfall of Tears.Donald Williams started building the memorial out of concrete blocks nearly four years ago after the murder of Jessica Lunsford on Florida's west coast."I wanted to build a little pond out here, a waterfall, and Jessica Lunsford got murdered, and I knew the reason I was building this then," Williams said. "I wanted to dedicate this memorial wall to these kids who have been murdered."The memorial has blocks dedicated to more than 90 children, including Jon Benet Ramsey and Adam Walsh.Now that Caylee's remains have been found, Williams said he believes it's time to add her name to the collection.He said he has a special spot for Caylee's name, right next to Laura Miller. She's the daughter of the founder of Texas Equusearch, Tim Miller.Miller and his group spent a lot of time in the search for Caylee.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back