1581 users online (348 members and 1233 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

When are the A's planning on a proper burial for poor little Caylee? She deserves to be taken care of, even in death. This is getting ridiculous, why in the world are they waiting so long?

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    When are the A's planning on a proper burial for poor little Caylee? She deserves to be taken care of, even in death. This is getting ridiculous, why in the world are they waiting so long?
    IMO, the 'a' family is stalling for that immunity deal...........the *a's* know that the minute little CAYLEE is buried.......LE will step in on them. Poor baby CAYLEE is still their pawn to use her even in death...............it is the unthinkable!

Reminder:
    This thread is to just get a rant off your chest ABOUT the case, not about other posters,moderators or anything else.
    It's more of a list, just to blow off steam.

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    IMO, the 'a' family is stalling for that immunity deal...........the *a's* know that the minute little CAYLEE is buried.......LE will step in on them. Poor baby CAYLEE is still their pawn to use her even in death...............it is the unthinkable!
    i don't understand
    why would LE step in once caylee is buried?

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    My Rant....I didnt sleep last night!!! ugg....and Im tired now...hee hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by Trailerparkgirl View Post
    i don't understand
    why would LE step in once caylee is buried?
    Obviously out of courtesy and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by MSinIndy View Post
    Do you mean to go after the A's for obstruction?

Let me ask this....do you think that if LE goes after the A's for obstruction that it will put pressure on Casey to spill the beans? Or do you think it will just rally the family even more? I tend to think the latter.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    KC and her defense aren't concerned for CA, GA, or LA. KC will continue to follow defense orders with no thoughts about her familys demise. No pressure on KC. The LE & FBI have stated they don't care about the A's feelings, because they were only interested in finding what happened to Caylee. The FBI was very firm about this to the A's. The most important players, KC and LE could give 2 cents about the A's. They are own their on now with lawyers who are trying to figure out the next moves of prosecution & defense. Any alliances the A's might have felt they had with KC was an illusion. It appears the A's are having a think tank discussion with their counsel on how to save their selves. My opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    KC and her defense aren't concerned for CA, GA, or LA. KC will continue to follow defense orders with no thoughts about her familys demise. No pressure on KC. The LE & FBI have stated they don't care about the A's feelings, because they were only interested in finding what happened to Caylee. The FBI was very firm about this to the A's. The most important players, KC and LE could give 2 cents about the A's. They are own their on now with lawyers who are trying to figure out the next moves of prosecution & defense. Any alliances the A's might have felt they had with KC was an illusion. It appears the A's are having a think tank discussion with their counsel on how to save their selves. My opinion only.
    You are probably right kageykaren. But I still think that the defense is concerned about CA, GA and LA. Not legally of course...they do not represent them. But they need the family to be on Casey's side. I don't think they want the A's "going state's witness" to get out of obstruction charges either. So I think they will continue to court them to some extent. Now Casey is another ballgame. I think she will do what is good for Casey, without regard for what it does to her family.

Quote Originally Posted by MSinIndy View Post
    they went a second time with a search warrant right after caylee was found...

they went a second time with a search warrant right after caylee was found...

Yes they did. I think LE is done playing nice nice with the A's. It is more to their benefit to start putting pressure on them.

i think so too TxRose...
    and i dont think a funeral will stop them either imo
    if they're going to charge the anthony's they're going to do it when/if they have enough evidence..

i think so too TxRose...
    and i dont think a funeral will stop them either imo
    if they're going to charge the anthony's they're going to do it when/if they have enough evidence..
    Or as I have posted elsewhere, they may hold it and wait until after Casey's trial. They could use it to pressure them to testify.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    It's not up to them. They can't bury the body until the defense completes their examination of the remains.

Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    Or as I have posted elsewhere, they may hold it and wait until after Casey's trial. They could use it to pressure them to testify.
    LE doesn't hold bodies hostage.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast