1581 users online (348 members and 1233 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 522
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,281

    Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

    When are the A's planning on a proper burial for poor little Caylee? She deserves to be taken care of, even in death. This is getting ridiculous, why in the world are they waiting so long?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    When are the A's planning on a proper burial for poor little Caylee? She deserves to be taken care of, even in death. This is getting ridiculous, why in the world are they waiting so long?
    IMO, the 'a' family is stalling for that immunity deal...........the *a's* know that the minute little CAYLEE is buried.......LE will step in on them. Poor baby CAYLEE is still their pawn to use her even in death...............it is the unthinkable!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759
    Reminder:
    This thread is to just get a rant off your chest ABOUT the case, not about other posters,moderators or anything else.
    It's more of a list, just to blow off steam.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    IMO, the 'a' family is stalling for that immunity deal...........the *a's* know that the minute little CAYLEE is buried.......LE will step in on them. Poor baby CAYLEE is still their pawn to use her even in death...............it is the unthinkable!
    i don't understand
    why would LE step in once caylee is buried?

  5. #5
    TakeNote's Avatar
    TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    chasing a super hero
    Posts
    6,187
    My Rant....I didnt sleep last night!!! ugg....and Im tired now...hee hee hee

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailerparkgirl View Post
    i don't understand
    why would LE step in once caylee is buried?
    Obviously out of courtesy and respect.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by MSinIndy View Post
    Obviously out of courtesy and respect.
    Do you mean to go after the A's for obstruction?

    Let me ask this....do you think that if LE goes after the A's for obstruction that it will put pressure on Casey to spill the beans? Or do you think it will just rally the family even more? I tend to think the latter.

  8. #8
    kageykaren's Avatar
    kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the <3 is...
    Posts
    2,157
    KC and her defense aren't concerned for CA, GA, or LA. KC will continue to follow defense orders with no thoughts about her familys demise. No pressure on KC. The LE & FBI have stated they don't care about the A's feelings, because they were only interested in finding what happened to Caylee. The FBI was very firm about this to the A's. The most important players, KC and LE could give 2 cents about the A's. They are own their on now with lawyers who are trying to figure out the next moves of prosecution & defense. Any alliances the A's might have felt they had with KC was an illusion. It appears the A's are having a think tank discussion with their counsel on how to save their selves. My opinion only.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    KC and her defense aren't concerned for CA, GA, or LA. KC will continue to follow defense orders with no thoughts about her familys demise. No pressure on KC. The LE & FBI have stated they don't care about the A's feelings, because they were only interested in finding what happened to Caylee. The FBI was very firm about this to the A's. The most important players, KC and LE could give 2 cents about the A's. They are own their on now with lawyers who are trying to figure out the next moves of prosecution & defense. Any alliances the A's might have felt they had with KC was an illusion. It appears the A's are having a think tank discussion with their counsel on how to save their selves. My opinion only.
    You are probably right kageykaren. But I still think that the defense is concerned about CA, GA and LA. Not legally of course...they do not represent them. But they need the family to be on Casey's side. I don't think they want the A's "going state's witness" to get out of obstruction charges either. So I think they will continue to court them to some extent. Now Casey is another ballgame. I think she will do what is good for Casey, without regard for what it does to her family.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by MSinIndy View Post
    Obviously out of courtesy and respect.
    they went a second time with a search warrant right after caylee was found...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailerparkgirl View Post
    they went a second time with a search warrant right after caylee was found...

    Yes they did. I think LE is done playing nice nice with the A's. It is more to their benefit to start putting pressure on them.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    198
    i think so too TxRose...
    and i dont think a funeral will stop them either imo
    if they're going to charge the anthony's they're going to do it when/if they have enough evidence..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailerparkgirl View Post
    i think so too TxRose...
    and i dont think a funeral will stop them either imo
    if they're going to charge the anthony's they're going to do it when/if they have enough evidence..
    Or as I have posted elsewhere, they may hold it and wait until after Casey's trial. They could use it to pressure them to testify.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    When are the A's planning on a proper burial for poor little Caylee? She deserves to be taken care of, even in death. This is getting ridiculous, why in the world are they waiting so long?
    It's not up to them. They can't bury the body until the defense completes their examination of the remains.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    Or as I have posted elsewhere, they may hold it and wait until after Casey's trial. They could use it to pressure them to testify.
    LE doesn't hold bodies hostage.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 11:46 AM
  2. RANT about the case here
    By kellync in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:23 AM
  3. A Time to RANT. Thank you Crime Rant dot com.
    By Tricia in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:30 PM
  4. Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4
    By cuppy199 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 12:11 PM