Casey's sunglasses that police took

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
I have an idea about the sunglasses the police took. LE is looking for a way to definitively tie Casey to Caylee's body. If she put duct tape onto Caylee's body and onto the plastic bags and she then touched her sunglasses - like you do when they are slipping down on your nose - she may have transferred some adhesive residue from the tape onto her sunglasses.

Can anybody think of any other ways they can tie Casey to the body?

I have an idea about the sunglasses the police took. LE is looking for a way to definitively tie Casey to Caylee's body. If she put duct tape onto Caylee's body and onto the plastic bags and she then touched her sunglasses - like you do when they are slipping down on your nose - she may have transferred some adhesive residue from the tape onto her sunglasses.

Hmmmm....hadn't thought of that!
Depending on just how thorough the botanist is, could be looking for a pollen of something from plants in the area, that could be trapped around the lens/frames. I get all all kinds of crude stuck there.
Looking for any transfer of bodily fluids, decomp, etc that could have gotten transferred to those same little nooks and crannies around the lens and earpieces/screws.
Could they have found a pair at the scene that are the same or very similar to the ones KC bought with AH's $ at Target? Thinking she replaced lost ones?
Any more?

I don't have a clue. Wouldn't any pollen or whatever from the woods also be found around George and Cindy's house as it is so close to where Caylee was found? It has to be something that can't be explained away by the defense as Casey was around Caylee and they all lived for the most part at the Anthonys. Bodily fluid wouldn't be able to be explained away for sure. Maybe a hair of Caylee's caught in the hinge of the glasses but one that was pulled out after Caylee was deceased. I just don't know.

If they took them because they relate to the scene where the body was found, then I think that they may have found a piece of them - perhaps a screw or even a lense...

I think it's most likely though, that they took them for other reasons. Perhaps not everything they took when they went back (with this third warrant) was necessarily related to the scene where the body was found. Perhaps they relate to something else entirely???

MOO

Well at this point I would think LE has taken anything and everything that belonged to Casey out of that house - and it sure looked like they wanted to get in there and get the stuff before Cindy had a chance to move or get rid of anything.

The wahing of the slacks by Cindy was a travesty. But LE did get a pair of boots that were in the car, as I remember. Perhaps there would be some body fluid on the boots.

I think they have enough circumstantial evidence to convict Casey, but would just really like to see them come up with some strong forensic evidence so that the Anthony's don't have to wonder for the rest of their lives who did this to their granddaughter.

Im thinking perhaps a receipt for a pair....or a tag....that she could have thrown in the bag when cleaning the trunk out...thinking it was just a peice of trash....

maybe they found a pic with KC wearing them after Caylee went missing......humm

That's an interesting theory but if there is duct tape in the house it wouldn't be definitive proof of anything. She was using duct tape for whatever lie she has and touched her glasses. There must be some other forensic evidence they're looking for.

Hmmmm....hadn't thought of that!
Depending on just how thorough the botanist is, could be looking for a pollen of something from plants in the area, that could be trapped around the lens/frames. I get all all kinds of crude stuck there.
Looking for any transfer of bodily fluids, decomp, etc that could have gotten transferred to those same little nooks and crannies around the lens and earpieces/screws.
Could they have found a pair at the scene that are the same or very similar to the ones KC bought with AH's $ at Target? Thinking she replaced lost ones?
Any more?

Pollen in that area would still be airborne in KC's house or yard. However, a high concentration of a pollen or perhaps stuff like stickiness only found on trees that only grow in that area might have something to do with it.

but why would she leave her own sunglasses there? she can't be THAT dumb!?!?!
i can understand caylee's sunglasses there, but why leave anything that belongs to her (kc) there????

Some people have a habit of biting the end of the temples at the ear part.
This could leave bite marks from their teeth. I don't think that is a reliable ID.
I know it is a stretch, but just guessing!

but why would she leave her own sunglasses there? she can't be THAT dumb!?!?!
i can understand caylee's sunglasses there, but why leave anything that belongs to her (kc) there????

Maybe she was wearing them on top of her head and they fell off & she didn't know it. This has happened to me, though not when I was disposing of a body!

Some people have a habit of biting the end of the temples at the ear part.
This could leave bite marks from their teeth. I don't think that is a reliable ID.
I know it is a stretch, but just guessing!

Good catch, I hadn't thought of that, I bite mine too.

in this crime scene photo it really looks like a pair of white sunglasses next to the bag. look and see if you think so too....
http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/196482.jpg

I do see something just to the left of the front leg of the canopy. It does look like a white pair of sunglasses. I could see it with the naked eye but then blew it up and it really does look like white sunglasses. I wonder if she lost these and replaced them with the ones from Target?

As always ... JMHO

Me neither ..
I thought it was just me .. :seeya:

I can't either..but then again half the pics I can't tell what is what--I try but alas no luck....

could the sunglasses also relate to uhmmmmmmmm the other case invoving stolen money????? She was pretty bold about wearing the "evidence"...she did purchase that pair of white sunglasses on stolen checks???? :waitasec::rolleyes:

IMO, the clue could be the SCRATCHES on the lens of the sunglasses. Remember, the area where Caylee was disposed is heavy wooded with a lot of branches...KC wares pretty cheap plastic lenses sunglasses. It's possible that they were scratched during disposal and under powerful microscope the expert can determine the rough scratch made by wood versa soft scratch made by everyday use....just MO...

I think they may be looking for chemical residue such as insecticide that could have been present on the inside of the bag and then perhaps on the sunglasses. This would also tie into LE confiscating all those sprayers in the second to the last search warrent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back