Nejame Donates $5000 Earnings to Meter Reader Reward

MissJames

a yellowflutterby changed my life : )
Reaction score
really hope this guy gets the reward as he deserves it. I think he had a hunch, followed it, and wouldn't give up! nothing suspicious about that. would have done the same thing myself if I was in his position. He deserves the reward.

Looks like Mark N wants to give MR the money he made while working with the Anthony's.$5,000 as a reward for finding Caylee.....Good for him.I hope the MR takes it. I'm sure he could use it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

I hope he takes it too. He deserves it - and deserves to be treated with respect.

My fear is that when he takes the reward, he will then have a bunch of people saying "AH -HA! He is just in it for the money!". Good grief. Leave the guy alone.

Looks like Mark N wants to give MR the money he made while working with the Anthony's.$5,000 as a reward for finding Caylee.....Good for him.I hope the MR takes it. I'm sure he could use it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

The article says it's unclear whether Kronk will accept the reward. I wonder how it can even be a question - according to LP, as a county worker, Kronk is not able to accept.

:confused:
just reported on wesh 2 news.

Nejame said he would offer his $5000 reward money to Mr. Kronk, the meter reader.
I had no clue Nejame had made any money from the Ants...thought it was probono. So confused! :confused::confused:
but nice of him to offer it as a reward, I guess. :clap:

Nejame said he would offer his $5000 reward money to Mr. Kronk, the meter reader.
I had no clue Nejame had made any money from the Ants...thought it was probono. So confused! :confused::confused:

What a classy thing to do.

We need more people like Nejame in this sordid mess!:clap:

Nejame has stated several times that was paid a minimal amount that barely covered his expenses. It came from the Never Lose Hope foundation, not directly from the As.

I don't recall him ever referring to it as 'reward' money though. That's odd.

Nejame has stated several times that was paid a minimal amount that barely covered his expenses. It came from the Never Lose Hope foundation, not directly from the As.

I don't recall him ever referring to it as 'reward' money though. That's odd.

sorry. I meant that he will offer the money he made AS a reward to Kronk. :)

(i had not heard he made any money before)

We need a link for this story.

Is it possible this $5,000 that NeJame made was off his appearances on different TV shows? Roy K can't accept money as per what has been reported.

We need a link for this story.

Is it possible this $5,000 that NeJame made was off his appearances on different TV shows? Roy K can't accept money as per what has been reported.

nothing is up yet on wesh...I've been looking. But it was reported in starting at 5A newscast and they've repeated it each half hour.
they mentioned "money nejame made from defending the ants"

I am not surprised. Even when Nejame represented the Anthonys, he never wanted to be associated with Casey.

Personally, I'd love for Roy to not take any money and be the shining star for Caylee and the case against her mom. I totally think he is worthy and BEYOND deserving for his help in locating Caylee's remains. I just would WISH he didn't have an angle. <sigh>

I'm still unclear as to how Nejame was paid. it does not seem right to me that a missing kids organization would use donated money to pay for the representation of the child's grandparents? :confused:
if CA & GA paid him from their own money...how do they have $5000? :confused:

I just don't understand why Roy K can't accept any reward monies. It just doesn't seem fair. He is the one who found Caylee. He found something odd back in Aug and pursued the matter himself. They have loop holes in the legal system all the time, why can't there be one for him? Or, give the money to the family. He will be traumatized for the rest of his life now, it just doesn't seem fair. Wonder if would leave his job with the city if the $225,000 reward could be given to him then? As for Nejame, I am glad he is no longer representing the Anthony's and feel he knows a lot but due to client/attorney confidentiality he is not at liberty to say much. If I remember correctly, Nejame gave Tim Miller $13,000 for the search as well.

IMO, this money is the money that NeJame made off of different TV shows based on how the article is written -

Roy K's attorney confirmed to WESH 2 that they are now considering an offer made by NeJame, who is offering a $5,000 reward to Roy K. That amount represents the money NeJame made while serving as the Anthony family's representative.

If the Anthony's had given a retainer to NeJame, IMO, then the article would have said: "NeJame offers Roy K's the $5,000 retainer from the Anthony's as a reward for finding Caylee".

Um ok I missed something Why cant the meter man claim the reward ?

He found Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back