Juliette and Jeff from Universal *revisit*

pirate

Former Member
Reaction score
I was looking through the discovery documents and was wondering if it has been determined that these two friends from Casey's imaginary job at Universal really do exist.

Supposedly they were the people that recommended Zanny the imaginary Nanny to everyone's favorite Mother of the Year.

I was looking through the discovery documents and was wondering if it has been determined that these two friends from Casey's imaginary job at Universal really do exist.

Supposedly they were the people that recommended Zanny the imaginary Nanny to everyone's favorite Mother of the Year.

Jeff exists - but he did not know "Zani" - and in fact if I remember correctly he has no children. He went to high school with Casey. I don't think he worked at Universal - if he did it was along time ago. Juliet has never been found...no does she have a work record at Universal.

Edit> I found he did work at Universal but that was way back in high school. I believe he was gone before Casey worked there.

Jeffrey H. does exist. He was fired from Universal in 2002. His son, Zachary, however, does not exist. Jeff H has been interviewed by LE at least twice that I can recall.
LE could not find any employment records at Universal for a Juliette L, and nothing has been released in the documents to show she even existed. Her child, Annabelle, could also not be confirmed as a real person.

There is no Juliette. Jeff does exist but he did not introduce KC to Zanny and he knows no one by the name of Zanny or ZFG.

Juliette seems to have come from the same place as Zannie, the Nannie, which is nowhere anyone can find. Apparently, no such person never worked at Universal or Kodack or any permutation thereof, according to the respective businesses. From what I can tell, no one has ever found her, any location she ever worked or lived anywhere in Orlando, or anyone who knew or interacted with her except that KC said she did. Jeff is a real person but he doesn't have a son named Zachary; he never dated either Zannie or KC. He was apparently an acquaintance of KC's but not really a friend. Hadn't seen her frequently or recently. I forget exactly the last place or time, but he talked to the police and it's in the transcripts. None of the out of town stuff about him Cindy said KC told her is apparently even close and he's neither known Zannie or recommended her services as a babysitter. Since he has no son, he's never used Zannie's services as a sitter. I think he may have worked at Universal but not during the time that KC was there. I also think the police tell that to KC when they're confronting her at Universal about lying about working there. If I recall correctly, he hadn't worked there since 2002.

The silly thing is that Casey said that Jeff lived in Jacksonville. And this Jeff that she knew in high school and that worked at Universal at one time lives in Jacksonville. But when Lee was doing his "investigation" and tracked him down to talk to him...he quickly figured out that what Casey had said about Jeff introducing him to Zani was a lie. After that - Lee seemed to announce that there was a "different" Jeff Hopkins running around Orlando. Hmmmm.

Juliett Lewis played in "Natural Born Killer" interesting fact.

referring to Juliette Lewis the actress is fine as she is a public figure. But if any reference is drawn to her being another person better not include ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WHATSOEVER.

can you imagine a "normal" person just making random stuff up to questions that Police ask? 98% would be scared you know what less. :)

can you imagine a "normal" person just making random stuff up to questions that Police ask? 98% would be scared you know what less. :)

Makes watching "The Usual Suspects" even better. I can see how KC comes up with this stuff now.

Makes watching "The Usual Suspects" even better. I can see how KC comes up with this stuff now.

KC did mention something about a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. Hmmm.... :crazy:

It's really funny that casey made up Juliette Lewis. I love her band. It is hilarious!:
http://www.myspace.com/julietteandthelicks
My guess is that casey heard the name before but does not remember hearing it and does know who Juliette is. So, she thought she was picking a random name, but was not. Lewis is very famous.

I'm sorry if I stirred up trouble- if this needs to be closed, I understand.

The Juliette name seemed to never have been resolved- and the Jeff name was never confirmed as a real witness.......

Just making sure I didn't miss anything.

It's really funny that casey made up Juliette Lewis. I love her band. It is hilarious!:
http://www.myspace.com/julietteandthelicks
My guess is that casey heard the name before but does not remember hearing it and does know who Juliette is. So, she thought she was picking a random name, but was not. Lewis is very famous.

I think she did know who Juliett was has actress . she was into movies.

I'm sorry if I stirred up trouble- if this needs to be closed, I understand.

The Juliette name seemed to never have been resolved- and the Jeff name was never confirmed as a real witness.......

Just making sure I didn't miss anything.

I think it's fine to discuss them, and what relevance the names are to the case. I think we just can't go into specifics about real people who are innocent in all of this. So no last names, no addresses, websites, etc.
And JBean will correct me if I am wrong! :blowkiss:

I found Casey's choice of names and places somewhat fascinating really. It was like a scene out of The Usual Suspects! Often she seemed to use parts of names of people she knew - with different last names. Or perhaps names of people she went to school with, but with different last names. Her lies usually seem to be part truth, part lie.

According to LA's interview with LE [July 29, pp 37-38], he points out a correspondence with 'Heather' who corroborated KC's narrative of 'Jeff' and 'Juliet'.

Jeff was an "IT guy, for Kodak...he had a three-year old son named Zachery" and that Jeff introduced his nanny to KC. Heather had said "I don't know a Juliet Lewis..But I do know that Casey was close friends with a girl named Juliet uhm, while she was working there".

Maybe KC was referring to other people that she didnt wanna give names too. So we have to figure out who worked with her at Universal during this time. But it has already been stated also that the Universal could also be the ""UNIVERSAL CAR RING SCAM"" Thing also..Is there someone that is involved in that group of friends thats has friends that has children.. (Just a Thought)!

Maybe KC was referring to other people that she didnt wanna give names too. So we have to figure out who worked with her at Universal during this time. But it has already been stated also that the Universal could also be the ""UNIVERSAL CAR RING SCAM"" Thing also..Is there someone that is involved in that group of friends thats has friends that has children.. (Just a Thought)!

I missed that. What is the Universal Car Ring Scam?

As for the likelihood it was someone else...I have my personal doubts. How coincidental that she had an actual real friend from high school that worked at Universal at one time with the same first and last name as she gave, and that also lived in Jacksonville now? The only problem was that this person did not know Zani, and did not even have a child. I believe she was thinking of this Jeff when she gave LE the name Jeff....and I believe it to be yet another lie. Now where she got Juliet...who knows. She probably knew Juliet at one time and the last name just flew into her head. These lies fit in nicely with other lies she told...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back