880 users online (120 members and 760 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 771
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Wow, things are really heating up on the Topix thread! Geez, LOL! *gets some popcorn and watches*


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Wow, things are really heating up on the Topix thread! Geez, LOL! *gets some popcorn and watches*
    Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. That forum in general kind of scares me but I pray that someone gets their feathers riled up enough to say the right thing that leads to an arrest in this case.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,150
    Rosco,

    There is mention of a 'big John' on Topix- in the DNA story. Is he familiar to you?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. That forum in general kind of scares me but I pray that someone gets their feathers riled up enough to say the right thing that leads to an arrest in this case.
    I agree, Boyz_Mum, the possibilities of who can pop up there and what they might have to say are a tad scary in some way. It seems those who come in there riled up must know something for it to affect them that way. I hope it does lead to something good in the end.... Justice for Terry & Darleen!
    Please read about Terry and Darleen Anderson at AMW!

    Terry & Darleen Anderson Case File at AMW

    Terry & Darleen Anderson WS Forum

    Justice for Terry & Darleen!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    On Topix I wonder if Ray and Real are the same person? I thought Real was "A" at first.

    Wonder if any of them post on here? Or at least read. Welcome to WS, if so!


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. That forum in general kind of scares me but I pray that someone gets their feathers riled up enough to say the right thing that leads to an arrest in this case.
    Hopefully they don't read here, too, and start being cautious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Rosco,

    There is mention of a 'big John' on Topix- in the DNA story. Is he familiar to you?
    Big John does exist, apparently. Some other guy on Topix said he knew who he was, too. Called him John-O, or something.

    FYI to all...Rosco is still on vacation thru Monday, so that is why she isn't online very much to respond. She will resume her daily posting when she gets back to work, ironically enough, lol. *hopes her boss doesn't read this, hehe*


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Hopefully they don't read here, too, and start being cautious!



    Big John does exist, apparently. Some other guy on Topix said he knew who he was, too. Called him John-O, or something.

    FYI to all...Rosco is still on vacation thru Monday, so that is why she isn't online very much to respond. She will resume her daily posting when she gets back to work, ironically enough, lol. *hopes her boss doesn't read this, hehe*
    I know what you mean about the posters (over there) getting cautious- it just doesn't seem like any of the 'argumentive' posters come over here. I'm thankful it's fairly quiet over here. (Perhaps Topix seems "safer" for anonymous information?)

    I don't remember mention of the 'John'- it said something about an argument between John and a family member of Terry? (Has it been covered on here? Is it true? Am I reading it right?)

    I do hope that Rosco is enjoying a couple days off- she sure deserves a little vacation. Thanks Dark Knight for filling in when Rosco is offline. Prayers for resolution in 2009!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    OOOHH this new format is GREAT!!!!

    Happy New Year everyone!!

    As DK said... while i am at home I have such limited time for play on the computer.... so mostly while i have been off of work I luk and sometimes reply... but DS is normally on my hip wanting to do something. We miss each other and when we are together it's important to be doing something together... even if it's playing 'BOLT" on Playstation 2 that he got from Santa.. (it's actually a cool game LOL) Mom is getting good at those games these days...LOL..

    Yea - don't tell the boss that I get most of my postings while on the clock.. (EEKK - hope nobody at work reads here )

    DK and I were talking yesterday about the John-O... That's Big John that 'no name Joe' is refering too on topix. I am certain cuz he said that he has a cowboy hat and is tall. I told him that i only remember him being around the house that ONE day - the day we arrived at Dad's place. The morning after Dad and Darleen were found. This was the day that DH cleaned and burned the couch. But DH said no.. he was around most of the time. EVen at the lake house that night we all were there. DS said he was like XBF's shadow roaming around. Was quiet and very very much as a picture on the wall. He NEVER introduced himself to me nor anyone in the family when he was at the house. We had no clue who the heck he was.
    SOO your a stranger as a crime scene home where 'your friend's' girlfriend's parents were just murdered...and family is staring to show at the house... would you introduce yourself to the family before you start TAKING personal property off? Extend a hand to the family and tell them your very sorry and I am here for support for 'A" and if you need any help?

    I was told that he was helping XBF to take all the property off/out of the barn/house becuz 'A' told him... and he was just following her orders. This was taking place w/I 24hrs of their murders.

    Why would taking inventory and locking up 'property items' be of such importance right following homicides.??

    I am still concerned about all of Dad's guns that were taken as soon as the safe was opened that day. Every single gun was taken off the propety without checking the numbers or taking some kind of inventory.

    What happends if a ANOTHER person gets murdered and it's with Dad's gun? How would anyone know if they never took then numbers or inventory of the guns taken from the safe? All those guns (about 15 or so) left the property THAT DAY and I was told by LE THAT DAY it was a civil matter and I nor LE can do anything about that.

    WHAT!!!!!???? So three years later - where are those guns? With some drug dealer.... ???

    Never going to know cuz never took inventory.

    Rosco

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by snowme View Post
    Actually, I think that's perfectly understandable! ((((Rosco))))
    Thanks snowme..

    sometimes (most of the time) it's one big mind freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Rosco

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    DK and I were talking yesterday about the John-O... That's Big John that 'no name Joe' is refering too on topix. I am certain cuz he said that he has a cowboy hat and is tall. I told him that i only remember him being around the house that ONE day - the day we arrived at Dad's place. The morning after Dad and Darleen were found. This was the day that DH cleaned and burned the couch. But DH said no.. he was around most of the time. EVen at the lake house that night we all were there. DS said he was like XBF's shadow roaming around. Was quiet and very very much as a picture on the wall. He NEVER introduced himself to me nor anyone in the family when he was at the house. We had no clue who the heck he was.
    SOO your a stranger as a crime scene home where 'your friend's' girlfriend's parents were just murdered...and family is staring to show at the house... would you introduce yourself to the family before you start TAKING personal property off? Extend a hand to the family and tell them your very sorry and I am here for support for 'A" and if you need any help?

    I was told that he was helping XBF to take all the property off/out of the barn/house becuz 'A' told him... and he was just following her orders. This was taking place w/I 24hrs of their murders.

    Why would taking inventory and locking up 'property items' be of such importance right following homicides.??

    I am still concerned about all of Dad's guns that were taken as soon as the safe was opened that day. Every single gun was taken off the propety without checking the numbers or taking some kind of inventory.

    What happends if a ANOTHER person gets murdered and it's with Dad's gun? How would anyone know if they never took then numbers or inventory of the guns taken from the safe? All those guns (about 15 or so) left the property THAT DAY and I was told by LE THAT DAY it was a civil matter and I nor LE can do anything about that.

    WHAT!!!!!???? So three years later - where are those guns? With some drug dealer.... ???

    Never going to know cuz never took inventory.

    Rosco
    Sorry for clipping your response- I was wondering if 'joe' was making sense to you. The story of 'big John' seems a little odd as I can't imagine why he wouldn't have introduced himself to all of you. I also don't understand why 'they' removed all those items from Terry and Darleen's property or why LE would have allowed it (especially firearms). I pray that someone over at Topix can come through with some clearer statements.

    My prayers and thoughts are with you and I do hope you are enjoying time with your DS.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,490
    Wow, Rosco, the theft of guns is a CIVIL matter? How odd. That Big John guy sounds kinda creepy, just hanging out in the shadows and taking things of the property. Without even an introduction! Rather rude, at the very least wouldn't you say? And geez, that Ray guy over on Topix! I don't know what I think about him! It sure is a lot more confrontational over there than here, huh?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Sorry for clipping your response- I was wondering if 'joe' was making sense to you. The story of 'big John' seems a little odd as I can't imagine why he wouldn't have introduced himself to all of you. I also don't understand why 'they' removed all those items from Terry and Darleen's property or why LE would have allowed it (especially firearms). I pray that someone over at Topix can come through with some clearer statements.

    My prayers and thoughts are with you and I do hope you are enjoying time with your DS.
    HI!
    'no name joe' is not really making any sense... Kinda. I know 'who' he's talking about - but I dont know if him coming by the house showing support late on 'some' night (joe has not let me know what night he was there and heard/seen) - depends on if it was the actual night Dad and Darleen were murdered... But still strange how Big John was 'showing support' when he was there the whole time.- - - That 'Big John" was there the whole time... DH told me this morning that he remembers him there at the house that evening and also days after - at Dad's place. I dont remember - BUT he does cuz he had a face/face with him while 'Big John' was removing stuff off of the property. Big John did NOTHING when DH (a stranger mind you cus they were NEVER introduced) got into it with him.. Cussed at him and threat to hurt if he kept up with taking Dad's stuff. Big JOhn said he was told to do it.. by 'A'... and he was just doing what was told.

    I know - LE told me it was a civil matter - cuz 'A' was in charge of property.

    Rosco
    Last edited by Rosco; 01-02-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: too out the comment of LE.. not respectful - sorry LE

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Wow, Rosco, the theft of guns is a CIVIL matter? How odd. That Big John guy sounds kinda creepy, just hanging out in the shadows and taking things of the property. Without even an introduction! Rather rude, at the very least wouldn't you say? And geez, that Ray guy over on Topix! I don't know what I think about him! It sure is a lot more confrontational over there than here, huh?
    He was/is creepy. Really - how could anyone be on someone's property of a double murder and family is all over.. and NEVER extend a hand.. TO ME - the daughter... or my DH.. the son-in-law.

    Sorry - DH and I are not shacking up together..and have been married 12yrs... The relationship was not boyfriend/girfriend - like 'A' and 'XBF' (at the time). Seems XBF had total control and he was not even married to 'A".. just sleepin with her..
    Extend courtesy and show respect to the family that survived. Nope.. he was just a shadow for XBF and never said 2 words to me the whole time. NEVER.

    Oh yea... 'Ray'.. is a card huh? Might be someone I know?? stir the pot?

    Rosco

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    He was/is creepy. Really - how could anyone be on someone's property of a double murder and family is all over.. and NEVER extend a hand.. TO ME - the daughter... or my DH.. the son-in-law.

    Sorry - DH and I are not shacking up together..and have been married 12yrs... The relationship was not boyfriend/girfriend - like 'A' and 'XBF' (at the time). Seems XBF had total control and he was not even married to 'A".. just sleepin with her..
    Extend courtesy and show respect to the family that survived. Nope.. he was just a shadow for XBF and never said 2 words to me the whole time. NEVER.

    Oh yea... 'Ray'.. is a card huh? Might be someone I know?? stir the pot?

    Rosco
    Ray sounds like a freakin' idiot. Probably sleeping with "A."


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Ray sounds like a freakin' idiot. Probably sleeping with "A."
    ROFL!!! Poor guy!

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Terry and Darlene Anderson
    Replies: 701
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 06:16 PM
  2. IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1
    By Dark Knight in forum Terry and Darlene Anderson
    Replies: 776
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:32 PM

Tags for this Thread