855 users online (132 members and 723 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 771
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    I totally do not want anyone (esp. LE) to think that I am disrespecting LE in anyway here on WS. I feel very secure with their investigation and respect what they told me to be the law. For me to understand and accept.... that I can not always do...

    I forever will respect LE and their energies with the solving of these murders.

    Rosco

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Ray sounds like a freakin' idiot. Probably sleeping with "A."
    ewwwwwwww I hope he has had his shots.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    I totally do not want anyone (esp. LE) to think that I am disrespecting LE in anyway here on WS. I feel very secure with their investigation and respect what they told me to be the law. For me to understand and accept.... that I can not always do...

    I forever will respect LE and their energies with the solving of these murders.

    Rosco
    I don't think you have ever been disrespectful to LE, Rosco. I can understand being frustrated at times, but I'm sure they understand that.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811

    2?

    ..........did LE check the records and see if any violent persons was released recently before the murders, perhaps within the past year?............and second, the car that was reported on the property by the gm.......did LE check to see if a car was reported stolen before hand, such as the day or night before the crimes?..............i do sense two involved, would be hard for only one to commit this crime alone and keep in control, as far as watching to make sure no one else arrived etc...................they had to be there at least for an half hour or so..........at night to hid, and not to bring attention Th themselves......i since they went around the back, to the garage when they pulled in, perhaps seen a light coming from the back, and one went into the shed, and the other the house........i don't sense a lengthy visit, or any small talk, just a quick attack and a search for items to steel............perhaps the killer or killers were meth addicts, and looking to steel and pond items for drugs, and left no witnesses so not to go back to jail/prision......that is why i asked about possible parloes, and stolen vehicle at the time.........just trying to offer an different approach/path they could travel on, to see what may transpire.

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,356
    The More I read about Ray I think it might be A again.I saw a slip of fingers today that I replied back to.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    Rosco,

    I have just recently found this case and would first off like to extend my deepest sympathy to you and you'r family...I have spent the better part of 3 days straight doing nothing but reading here and at Topix....I am on the outside looking in and have come up with a few things that I think LE should look into...
    Here we go..

    I feel that from the little I know of you'r parents that they must have known or sensed that "A" and "Q" were possibly into drugs, I feel that they may have started to pull back money from "A" and that would have infuriated her and stood to make her not so popular with her druggie friends..I bet she bought alot of the drugs that they all did together...So at some point they are all sitting around smoking dope *****ing about money and one of the friends says something like well of "A" parents died she would be rolling in the dough and none of us would have to worry about how we would pay for drugs, a comment like that may have started the whole ball rolling..

    "A" thinks about things for while and remebers the hand written will and thinks she will stand to gain more by Mom & Dad dead then what she has with them alive, who needs them *****ing at me about what I can do and who I can do it with.

    At this point to the others "A" is the banker if the plans goes off she will have the land, the house, the possetions and the money, so it goes like well if I get involved I want this and that....So that explains why so soon after the murders and why the rest of the family was there things start getting removed from the home...These low lives are afaid that if they dont take what they want right then, that when the kids leave to go home that things might leave with them like they should have, this would also explain why "A" starts treating you all like crap, while she is going with her buddie's to get smoked up they are probably asking her what is your sister wanting, well I want that, what is your brother wanting, well I want that to, so "A" must distance herself at that point to get you to leave with nothing and to not come back later and getting anything..

    So now the plan is hatched and this is how I see it going down..IIRC your father got up most mornings at 4am or so I think that on this morning he got up had not yet put his teeth in but threw on his clothes and headed to the barn to unook the tractor from the battery charger, at this point the murderers were already there and got him when he had his back to them..At this point they needed to get in the house to get money and guns and make it look like a robbery,,I feel that Darleen was dressed in clothes so she could get ready for work and was told to give up the info on the safe and she would be fine, but after she did that she was murdered...Now something I found very intresting was the below entry by "A" on Topix...


    Nov 11, 2006

    I am Terry and Darleen's youngest daughter. I am the one who had to discover the hossific, unhuman, aftermath of what the killer or killers left behind in the very home that I grew up in my entire life. Words cannot describe the image that is forever imprinted in my memory of the sight of my mother, to whom I was very close to dead, severely massacured on our living room couch. I want answers... Why, who, and how?!

    Now what I find so intresting is how in the world with the severe damages to Darleen could she have only been very close to dead when "A" found her that morning if it had been done at night, there is no way that she would have lived throughout the night..I think that "A" was there and that she is the one who staged the popcorn (I would love to know if Grandma remembers if the house smelled of popcorn that morning) I also think that after the popcorn was thrown around the room, that they hit Darleen again (god I hate to even think these things let alone type them)
    This would have given plenty of time to stage the robbery, change clothes and remove propery from the house and then call LE.. I also think that there was more than a barn burned during the new years party like (bloody clothes and other evidence)
    LE needs to check the burn pile..

    The other thing I find odd it that most people assume that this happened at night and therefore the date they died would have been Oct 20th, and "A" is the one who ordered the headstones but the date on them is Oct 21st because she knows exactly what date they died.

    I also feel that the reason for the renter to have moved in 3 weeks after the murders is unlike other who wanted things, he apprently had no where to put them so he wanted to live rent free for his troubles..And I bet if LE went back and followed the money trail to see what "A" did with either her inheritance from Grandpa, or the insurance money they would find that this person was paid money...As with all murders if you follow the money you can usually follow it to the murderers..

    Rosco,
    Do you know if LE has followed the money?? I know you can't tell me what they have found out if you even know...But I would not think that there is a DA around that would not issue a supenoa on her bank account if she is a POI...

    I also wondered if you or your family has tried to contact the Nancy Grace show, she is so on the side of victims and I bet if you got ahold of the producers of her show, she would at least give your story 5-10 min of airtime and that could reach millions...It may be a good way to get the story back out there and get someone to talk...I think your parents are hauting "A" and it makes no difference if she is in that house or not their spirits will follow her to the depths of hell till they get justice..

    I hope all is well with your family and I hope that baby "T" is doing better, God will get her for that to...

    Let me know if there is anything I can do for you just hit me with a PM if you want or email me I would love to help out..

    God Bless You

    (sorry for the long post)
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Rosco,

    I have just recently found this case and would first off like to extend my deepest sympathy to you and you'r family...I have spent the better part of 3 days straight doing nothing but reading here and at Topix....I am on the outside looking in and have come up with a few things that I think LE should look into...
    Here we go..

    I feel that from the little I know of you'r parents that they must have known or sensed that "A" and "Q" were possibly into drugs, I feel that they may have started to pull back money from "A" and that would have infuriated her and stood to make her not so popular with her druggie friends..I bet she bought alot of the drugs that they all did together...So at some point they are all sitting around smoking dope *****ing about money and one of the friends says something like well of "A" parents died she would be rolling in the dough and none of us would have to worry about how we would pay for drugs, a comment like that may have started the whole ball rolling..

    "A" thinks about things for while and remebers the hand written will and thinks she will stand to gain more by Mom & Dad dead then what she has with them alive, who needs them *****ing at me about what I can do and who I can do it with.

    At this point to the others "A" is the banker if the plans goes off she will have the land, the house, the possetions and the money, so it goes like well if I get involved I want this and that....So that explains why so soon after the murders and why the rest of the family was there things start getting removed from the home...These low lives are afaid that if they dont take what they want right then, that when the kids leave to go home that things might leave with them like they should have, this would also explain why "A" starts treating you all like crap, while she is going with her buddie's to get smoked up they are probably asking her what is your sister wanting, well I want that, what is your brother wanting, well I want that to, so "A" must distance herself at that point to get you to leave with nothing and to not come back later and getting anything..

    So now the plan is hatched and this is how I see it going down..IIRC your father got up most mornings at 4am or so I think that on this morning he got up had not yet put his teeth in but threw on his clothes and headed to the barn to unook the tractor from the battery charger, at this point the murderers were already there and got him when he had his back to them..At this point they needed to get in the house to get money and guns and make it look like a robbery,,I feel that Darleen was dressed in clothes so she could get ready for work and was told to give up the info on the safe and she would be fine, but after she did that she was murdered...Now something I found very intresting was the below entry by "A" on Topix...


    Nov 11, 2006

    I am Terry and Darleen's youngest daughter. I am the one who had to discover the hossific, unhuman, aftermath of what the killer or killers left behind in the very home that I grew up in my entire life. Words cannot describe the image that is forever imprinted in my memory of the sight of my mother, to whom I was very close to dead, severely massacured on our living room couch. I want answers... Why, who, and how?!

    Now what I find so intresting is how in the world with the severe damages to Darleen could she have only been very close to dead when "A" found her that morning if it had been done at night, there is no way that she would have lived throughout the night..I think that "A" was there and that she is the one who staged the popcorn (I would love to know if Grandma remembers if the house smelled of popcorn that morning) I also think that after the popcorn was thrown around the room, that they hit Darleen again (god I hate to even think these things let alone type them)
    This would have given plenty of time to stage the robbery, change clothes and remove propery from the house and then call LE.. I also think that there was more than a barn burned during the new years party like (bloody clothes and other evidence)
    LE needs to check the burn pile..

    The other thing I find odd it that most people assume that this happened at night and therefore the date they died would have been Oct 20th, and "A" is the one who ordered the headstones but the date on them is Oct 21st because she knows exactly what date they died.

    I also feel that the reason for the renter to have moved in 3 weeks after the murders is unlike other who wanted things, he apprently had no where to put them so he wanted to live rent free for his troubles..And I bet if LE went back and followed the money trail to see what "A" did with either her inheritance from Grandpa, or the insurance money they would find that this person was paid money...As with all murders if you follow the money you can usually follow it to the murderers..

    Rosco,
    Do you know if LE has followed the money?? I know you can't tell me what they have found out if you even know...But I would not think that there is a DA around that would not issue a supenoa on her bank account if she is a POI...

    I also wondered if you or your family has tried to contact the Nancy Grace show, she is so on the side of victims and I bet if you got ahold of the producers of her show, she would at least give your story 5-10 min of airtime and that could reach millions...It may be a good way to get the story back out there and get someone to talk...I think your parents are hauting "A" and it makes no difference if she is in that house or not their spirits will follow her to the depths of hell till they get justice..

    I hope all is well with your family and I hope that baby "T" is doing better, God will get her for that to...

    Let me know if there is anything I can do for you just hit me with a PM if you want or email me I would love to help out..

    God Bless You

    (sorry for the long post)
    Great minds think alike, I was thinking of contacting Nancy Grace with a synopsis of Rosco's story! I think it's a great idea.

    Based on what Sherry knows of their routine, they were killed the previous evening, while they were getting settled in to watch boxing. Darleen had come home from work and was sitting on the couch with popcorn and Terry would have taken the charger off the tractor for the evening.


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Rosco,

    I have just recently found this case and would first off like to extend my deepest sympathy to you and you'r family...I have spent the better part of 3 days straight doing nothing but reading here and at Topix....I am on the outside looking in and have come up with a few things that I think LE should look into...
    Here we go..

    I feel that from the little I know of you'r parents that they must have known or sensed that "A" and "Q" were possibly into drugs, I feel that they may have started to pull back money from "A" and that would have infuriated her and stood to make her not so popular with her druggie friends..I bet she bought alot of the drugs that they all did together...So at some point they are all sitting around smoking dope *****ing about money and one of the friends says something like well of "A" parents died she would be rolling in the dough and none of us would have to worry about how we would pay for drugs, a comment like that may have started the whole ball rolling..

    "A" thinks about things for while and remebers the hand written will and thinks she will stand to gain more by Mom & Dad dead then what she has with them alive, who needs them *****ing at me about what I can do and who I can do it with.

    At this point to the others "A" is the banker if the plans goes off she will have the land, the house, the possetions and the money, so it goes like well if I get involved I want this and that....So that explains why so soon after the murders and why the rest of the family was there things start getting removed from the home...These low lives are afaid that if they dont take what they want right then, that when the kids leave to go home that things might leave with them like they should have, this would also explain why "A" starts treating you all like crap, while she is going with her buddie's to get smoked up they are probably asking her what is your sister wanting, well I want that, what is your brother wanting, well I want that to, so "A" must distance herself at that point to get you to leave with nothing and to not come back later and getting anything..

    So now the plan is hatched and this is how I see it going down..IIRC your father got up most mornings at 4am or so I think that on this morning he got up had not yet put his teeth in but threw on his clothes and headed to the barn to unook the tractor from the battery charger, at this point the murderers were already there and got him when he had his back to them..At this point they needed to get in the house to get money and guns and make it look like a robbery,,I feel that Darleen was dressed in clothes so she could get ready for work and was told to give up the info on the safe and she would be fine, but after she did that she was murdered...Now something I found very intresting was the below entry by "A" on Topix...


    Nov 11, 2006

    I am Terry and Darleen's youngest daughter. I am the one who had to discover the hossific, unhuman, aftermath of what the killer or killers left behind in the very home that I grew up in my entire life. Words cannot describe the image that is forever imprinted in my memory of the sight of my mother, to whom I was very close to dead, severely massacured on our living room couch. I want answers... Why, who, and how?!

    Now what I find so intresting is how in the world with the severe damages to Darleen could she have only been very close to dead when "A" found her that morning if it had been done at night, there is no way that she would have lived throughout the night..I think that "A" was there and that she is the one who staged the popcorn (I would love to know if Grandma remembers if the house smelled of popcorn that morning) I also think that after the popcorn was thrown around the room, that they hit Darleen again (god I hate to even think these things let alone type them)
    This would have given plenty of time to stage the robbery, change clothes and remove propery from the house and then call LE.. I also think that there was more than a barn burned during the new years party like (bloody clothes and other evidence)
    LE needs to check the burn pile..

    The other thing I find odd it that most people assume that this happened at night and therefore the date they died would have been Oct 20th, and "A" is the one who ordered the headstones but the date on them is Oct 21st because she knows exactly what date they died.

    I also feel that the reason for the renter to have moved in 3 weeks after the murders is unlike other who wanted things, he apprently had no where to put them so he wanted to live rent free for his troubles..And I bet if LE went back and followed the money trail to see what "A" did with either her inheritance from Grandpa, or the insurance money they would find that this person was paid money...As with all murders if you follow the money you can usually follow it to the murderers..

    Rosco,
    Do you know if LE has followed the money?? I know you can't tell me what they have found out if you even know...But I would not think that there is a DA around that would not issue a supenoa on her bank account if she is a POI...

    I also wondered if you or your family has tried to contact the Nancy Grace show, she is so on the side of victims and I bet if you got ahold of the producers of her show, she would at least give your story 5-10 min of airtime and that could reach millions...It may be a good way to get the story back out there and get someone to talk...I think your parents are hauting "A" and it makes no difference if she is in that house or not their spirits will follow her to the depths of hell till they get justice..

    I hope all is well with your family and I hope that baby "T" is doing better, God will get her for that to...

    Let me know if there is anything I can do for you just hit me with a PM if you want or email me I would love to help out..

    God Bless You

    (sorry for the long post)
    Sorry, I missed some of what you said when I first read the post. The date of their death is what is officially recorded as that is when the body was found. That date is on their death certificate, as a result. I don't think the popcorn was staged. No real point to it, for one thing, it WAS boxing night, and there was an indentation in the larger bowl of popcorn where Darleen took hers from. To minute of a detail for the killers to think of, in my view. Thanks for taking so much time to read everything!


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    Awwww.. Kimmer - thanks for taking so much of your time and reading Dad and Darleen's thread... That's a whole bunch of reading!

    I'll try and answer what I can - - -

    It is my understanding that Dad and Darleen did find out about the drug use/abuse BEFORE the murders. Myself and other family members did NOT know about the drugs until after the murders.

    Your thoughts about pps talking around in a circle of other druggies is very possible... I say this cuz it was way way too soon after their murders that the 'renter' moved in... AND later I found out he too was a drug user/dealer/abuser. Also found out that the 'NOW' BF is/was also a huge drug user/abuser/dealer/maker at the time of their murders - and the XBF was 'good' friends with both of these charectors.


    I am still not certain in my head that 'A" had known... I want to believe that someone heard the conversations of money and boat being purchased.... and pps took upon themselves...and 'A' being victim like us... BUT...it's hard to swallow that with all the carp that happend after..and the lack of respect to her dead/murdered p's.. that just keeps my mind on the fence...

    IMO - still feel very certain that the XBF had most if not ALL to do with their murders... but had help...and i am not all that sold the help was totally thru 'A'.
    I think XBF was the mastermind...or the one who got the idea. Maybe thru that 'will' that was written. The 'written will' was legit.. Dad and Darleen went on a trip North WI and left her home... wanted to make sure she was taken care of if anything would happen on their trip. XBF was in the picture at the time and ppbly got something brewing then.. but waited for the right momment.. maybe after he had gotten busted with the drug abuse... the thoughts of the 'will' came up - knowing that her P's had 401K and life insurance. He might have came up with this information cuz he was in the family for almost 18months... - Get to know pps and their financial situations in that time.

    I understand u saying that everyone had to stay away cuz everyone was worried about THEIR stuff disappearing.... and I swear.. it was the freakest thing to see all the property and pps worried about pps stealing.. it was a very very strange situation...and this taking place w/i 48hrs of the horrible phone-call.. Just too much to absorb....

    It was the evening of 20Oct that Dad and Darleen were killed. Darleen was in her bed-time/evening clothes (out of her work clothes but NOT in her night-clothes (not PJ's) and Dad was getting settled down for the evening.

    Nobody got into the safe... The safe was openned by a professional the day we arrived.

    Darleen was on the living room sofa w/bowl of popcorn next to her... LE and profiler believes she NEVER seen who murdered her.. She was not in a defence mode...so not knowing anyone was going to harm her. She had just taken her empty bowl and scooped popcorn from Dad's bowl into her's. Dad's bowl sat by his easy-chair and had shown the indentation.

    I wish I knew what channel was on the TV at the time LE arrived.. I told LE that Dad watched the fights on Thur nights (or anytime they were on) .. and that he was probly ready to watch the fights... They had NEVER told me that I was incorrect... As a matter of - they have used that many times as what Dad was watching at the time - so I can assume that 'Spike' might have been the station that was still playing on their TV.

    Personally I think the killer/s wore 'cover-alls' and gloves. easy to cover your entire clothes and everything and just burn the bloody ones. It was end of Oct in IN.. cold outside.. hunting season.. easy to walk around town or anywhere with that look - cover-all look.

    Not sure what LE has looked into regarding bank accounts and such.. I would assume....

    LE is very closed lipped about the case... and who the suspects are.

    yea - I have emailed Nancy Grace.. I have not received any follow-up.

    It's difficult to juggle full time job, wife, mom and justice seacher - and then keep up with the threads and also keep sending letters out for more covergage..! Gets crazy nuts !!!

    My next step is Dateline.. see if they might bite?

    All my love-
    Rosco

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Rosco,

    I have just recently found this case and would first off like to extend my deepest sympathy to you and you'r family...I have spent the better part of 3 days straight doing nothing but reading here and at Topix....I am on the outside looking in and have come up with a few things that I think LE should look into...
    Here we go..

    I feel that from the little I know of you'r parents that they must have known or sensed that "A" and "Q" were possibly into drugs, I feel that they may have started to pull back money from "A" and that would have infuriated her and stood to make her not so popular with her druggie friends..I bet she bought alot of the drugs that they all did together...So at some point they are all sitting around smoking dope *****ing about money and one of the friends says something like well of "A" parents died she would be rolling in the dough and none of us would have to worry about how we would pay for drugs, a comment like that may have started the whole ball rolling..

    "A" thinks about things for while and remebers the hand written will and thinks she will stand to gain more by Mom & Dad dead then what she has with them alive, who needs them *****ing at me about what I can do and who I can do it with.

    At this point to the others "A" is the banker if the plans goes off she will have the land, the house, the possetions and the money, so it goes like well if I get involved I want this and that....So that explains why so soon after the murders and why the rest of the family was there things start getting removed from the home...These low lives are afaid that if they dont take what they want right then, that when the kids leave to go home that things might leave with them like they should have, this would also explain why "A" starts treating you all like crap, while she is going with her buddie's to get smoked up they are probably asking her what is your sister wanting, well I want that, what is your brother wanting, well I want that to, so "A" must distance herself at that point to get you to leave with nothing and to not come back later and getting anything..

    So now the plan is hatched and this is how I see it going down..IIRC your father got up most mornings at 4am or so I think that on this morning he got up had not yet put his teeth in but threw on his clothes and headed to the barn to unook the tractor from the battery charger, at this point the murderers were already there and got him when he had his back to them..At this point they needed to get in the house to get money and guns and make it look like a robbery,,I feel that Darleen was dressed in clothes so she could get ready for work and was told to give up the info on the safe and she would be fine, but after she did that she was murdered...Now something I found very intresting was the below entry by "A" on Topix...


    Nov 11, 2006

    I am Terry and Darleen's youngest daughter. I am the one who had to discover the hossific, unhuman, aftermath of what the killer or killers left behind in the very home that I grew up in my entire life. Words cannot describe the image that is forever imprinted in my memory of the sight of my mother, to whom I was very close to dead, severely massacured on our living room couch. I want answers... Why, who, and how?!

    Now what I find so intresting is how in the world with the severe damages to Darleen could she have only been very close to dead when "A" found her that morning if it had been done at night, there is no way that she would have lived throughout the night..I think that "A" was there and that she is the one who staged the popcorn (I would love to know if Grandma remembers if the house smelled of popcorn that morning) I also think that after the popcorn was thrown around the room, that they hit Darleen again (god I hate to even think these things let alone type them)
    This would have given plenty of time to stage the robbery, change clothes and remove propery from the house and then call LE.. I also think that there was more than a barn burned during the new years party like (bloody clothes and other evidence)
    LE needs to check the burn pile..

    The other thing I find odd it that most people assume that this happened at night and therefore the date they died would have been Oct 20th, and "A" is the one who ordered the headstones but the date on them is Oct 21st because she knows exactly what date they died.

    I also feel that the reason for the renter to have moved in 3 weeks after the murders is unlike other who wanted things, he apprently had no where to put them so he wanted to live rent free for his troubles..And I bet if LE went back and followed the money trail to see what "A" did with either her inheritance from Grandpa, or the insurance money they would find that this person was paid money...As with all murders if you follow the money you can usually follow it to the murderers..

    Rosco,
    Do you know if LE has followed the money?? I know you can't tell me what they have found out if you even know...But I would not think that there is a DA around that would not issue a supenoa on her bank account if she is a POI...

    I also wondered if you or your family has tried to contact the Nancy Grace show, she is so on the side of victims and I bet if you got ahold of the producers of her show, she would at least give your story 5-10 min of airtime and that could reach millions...It may be a good way to get the story back out there and get someone to talk...I think your parents are hauting "A" and it makes no difference if she is in that house or not their spirits will follow her to the depths of hell till they get justice..

    I hope all is well with your family and I hope that baby "T" is doing better, God will get her for that to...

    Let me know if there is anything I can do for you just hit me with a PM if you want or email me I would love to help out..

    God Bless You

    (sorry for the long post)

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,490
    Rosco, if I may ask a question. Do you know how much money A ended up getting from insurance, 401K, etc? If this has been mentioned, I missed it and the thread is, oh.... just a little bit too long for my lazy mind to go back and look!


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Rosco, if I may ask a question. Do you know how much money A ended up getting from insurance, 401K, etc? If this has been mentioned, I missed it and the thread is, oh.... just a little bit too long for my lazy mind to go back and look!
    could only GUESS... but I would assume close to 250K... or more..
    That would incude most of the vehicles and boat - all was paid for. Also there was some property in Montana (?) that was purchased by Dad and Darleen. Not sure if that was sold.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Awwww.. Kimmer - thanks for taking so much of your time and reading Dad and Darleen's thread... That's a whole bunch of reading!

    I'll try and answer what I can - - -

    It is my understanding that Dad and Darleen did find out about the drug use/abuse BEFORE the murders. Myself and other family members did NOT know about the drugs until after the murders.

    Your thoughts about pps talking around in a circle of other druggies is very possible... I say this cuz it was way way too soon after their murders that the 'renter' moved in... AND later I found out he too was a drug user/dealer/abuser. Also found out that the 'NOW' BF is/was also a huge drug user/abuser/dealer/maker at the time of their murders - and the XBF was 'good' friends with both of these charectors.


    I am still not certain in my head that 'A" had known... I want to believe that someone heard the conversations of money and boat being purchased.... and pps took upon themselves...and 'A' being victim like us... BUT...it's hard to swallow that with all the carp that happend after..and the lack of respect to her dead/murdered p's.. that just keeps my mind on the fence...

    IMO - still feel very certain that the XBF had most if not ALL to do with their murders... but had help...and i am not all that sold the help was totally thru 'A'.
    I think XBF was the mastermind...or the one who got the idea. Maybe thru that 'will' that was written. The 'written will' was legit.. Dad and Darleen went on a trip North WI and left her home... wanted to make sure she was taken care of if anything would happen on their trip. XBF was in the picture at the time and ppbly got something brewing then.. but waited for the right momment.. maybe after he had gotten busted with the drug abuse... the thoughts of the 'will' came up - knowing that her P's had 401K and life insurance. He might have came up with this information cuz he was in the family for almost 18months... - Get to know pps and their financial situations in that time.

    I understand u saying that everyone had to stay away cuz everyone was worried about THEIR stuff disappearing.... and I swear.. it was the freakest thing to see all the property and pps worried about pps stealing.. it was a very very strange situation...and this taking place w/i 48hrs of the horrible phone-call.. Just too much to absorb....

    It was the evening of 20Oct that Dad and Darleen were killed. Darleen was in her bed-time/evening clothes (out of her work clothes but NOT in her night-clothes (not PJ's) and Dad was getting settled down for the evening.

    Nobody got into the safe... The safe was openned by a professional the day we arrived.

    Darleen was on the living room sofa w/bowl of popcorn next to her... LE and profiler believes she NEVER seen who murdered her.. She was not in a defence mode...so not knowing anyone was going to harm her. She had just taken her empty bowl and scooped popcorn from Dad's bowl into her's. Dad's bowl sat by his easy-chair and had shown the indentation.

    I wish I knew what channel was on the TV at the time LE arrived.. I told LE that Dad watched the fights on Thur nights (or anytime they were on) .. and that he was probly ready to watch the fights... They had NEVER told me that I was incorrect... As a matter of - they have used that many times as what Dad was watching at the time - so I can assume that 'Spike' might have been the station that was still playing on their TV.

    Personally I think the killer/s wore 'cover-alls' and gloves. easy to cover your entire clothes and everything and just burn the bloody ones. It was end of Oct in IN.. cold outside.. hunting season.. easy to walk around town or anywhere with that look - cover-all look.

    Not sure what LE has looked into regarding bank accounts and such.. I would assume....

    LE is very closed lipped about the case... and who the suspects are.

    yea - I have emailed Nancy Grace.. I have not received any follow-up.

    It's difficult to juggle full time job, wife, mom and justice seacher - and then keep up with the threads and also keep sending letters out for more covergage..! Gets crazy nuts !!!

    My next step is Dateline.. see if they might bite?

    All my love-
    Rosco
    I disagree that Darleen did not see her killer. For one thing, you and I established in a recent thread (and privately) that she could see anyone coming into the house from the couch, so there was no chance of a sneak attack. The reason there were no defense wounds, in my opinion, is because she knew and trusted her killer, and the killer likely hid the weapon until he/she used it on her. It was likely brought out and used to hit her in a split second, so no time to defend herself. Heck, if she trusted the person, he/she could have been openly carrying a hammer/axe/whatever and she would never have thought twice about it. If she asked what they were doing with it, they'd just say working on something, all casual and stuff. And then out of the blue attack her.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 01-05-2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: bad info


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    could only GUESS... but I would assume close to 250K... or more..
    That would incude most of the vehicles and boat - all was paid for. Also there was some property in Montana (?) that was purchased by Dad and Darleen. Not sure if that was sold.
    Holy crap, $250k?????????? You never told me it was THAT much! Nor did you mention any land in Montana. There must be some way to know about that land, espcially since you were his daughter.

    All of those nice, very expensive, trucks and equipment for her tree trimming service were purchased after the murders, weren't they?

    Also, has anyone talked to your dad's work partner who's place Amanda took that morning? Isn't it quite the coincidence that he took the morning off following the murders, thereby allowing A to go to the house and get her dad? Do we know who that guy even was?


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I disagree that Darleen did not see her killer. For one thing, you and I established in a recent thread (and privately) that she could see anyone coming into the house from the couch, so there was no chance of a sneak attack. The reason there were no defense wounds, in my opinion, is because she knew and trusted her killer, and the killer likely hid the weapon until he/she used it on her. It was likely brought out and used to hit her in a split second, so no time to defend herself. Heck, if she trusted the person, he/she could have been openly carrying a hammer/axe/whatever and she would never have thought twice about it. If she asked what they were doing with it, they'd just say working on something, all casual and stuff. And then out of the blue attack her.

    ETA: As far as "A" being involved, remember she failed not only a lie detector but a state of the art advanced voice detection test, run by the top guy in the state.
    NO DK... nobody could see the door from the living room. There is a WALL there...and you have to go thru the kitchen area/thru dining room and then to living room. If you look on the pic's with me and family - we are sitting on the staircase.. to the left of everyone is the opening to the living room. We are all facing the dining room/kitchen area... the wall and staircase encloses the living room..

    I never said or posted she failed DK... on this forum or any other forum. She posted on Topix that she passed. I never commented in public if that was a true statement or a false statment.

    I agree that the killer/s was someone they both trusted and knew who was on the property. And totally possible with how you wrote... that the person/s were in the house and had a conversation or something with her... But there is no way to view the door from where Darleen was sitting and murdered.

    Rosco

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Not Of This World
    Posts
    21,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    NO DK... nobody could see the door from the living room. There is a WALL there...and you have to go thru the kitchen area/thru dining room and then to living room. If you look on the pic's with me and family - we are sitting on the staircase.. to the left of everyone is the opening to the living room. We are all facing the dining room/kitchen area... the wall and staircase encloses the living room..

    I never said or posted she failed DK... on this forum or any other forum. She posted on Topix that she passed. I never commented in public if that was a true statement or a false statment.

    I agree that the killer/s was someone they both trusted and knew who was on the property. And totally possible with how you wrote... that the person/s were in the house and had a conversation or something with her... But there is no way to view the door from where Darleen was sitting and murdered.

    Rosco
    Oops, my bad! I forgot it was A who said they took those tests. But for some reason I thought she failed, guess only LE knows that.

    ETA: I just checked and you're right, she posted that and said she had passed, as did XBF. Sorry 'bout that!

    You expect me to keep 3 years of info sorted right in MY little brain? LOL!


    Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

    Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

    Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

    Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Terry and Darlene Anderson
    Replies: 701
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 06:16 PM
  2. IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1
    By Dark Knight in forum Terry and Darlene Anderson
    Replies: 776
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:32 PM

Tags for this Thread