1301 users online (264 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
    Monday, December 29, 2008

<snipped>
    ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

Article:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

This is interesting and I see Baez is trying to intervene in him being interviewed by LE.

umm hmmm.....They knew I tell ya and it's going to come out.

Holy moly! Is he subject to attorney-client privileges?

ETA: After reading the article, I guess he is kinda sorta.

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

HMMMM!!!! :waitsec: What was he doing there in mid-November???? I knew something was up with LA's lawyer's statement & A's asking for immunity...
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

And the article says Baez does not want the PI disclosing conversations they may have had about the where the remains might be? They might have discussed that before the body was found?

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Holy moly! Is he subject to attorney-client priviledges?
    If G&C hired him there should be no privilege- Baez only reps Casey.

But I don't know if a PI is subject to privilege anyway.

... and the Anthony's house of cards just keeps tumbling down!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

HMMMM!!!! :waitsec: What was he doing there in mid-November???? I knew something was up with LA's lawyer's statement & A's asking for immunity...
    Me thinks things just got interesting.........

Oh what a tangled web we weave, .........................

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    If G&C hired him there should be no privilege- Baez only reps Casey.

But I don't know if a PI is subject to privilege anyway.
    Good point.

But -- wasn't that area still under water at that time????
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Snip:

"The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November."

From what I've seen in those pictures, that bag was buried in vine growth- there is no way it was placed there within a month. By October the growth in the woods is becoming dormant and dying.

In fact, in the weeks prior to December 11 I would imagine that area was more lush and green since it was before the cold snaps started- the bag was so very well hidden in that undergrowth I can't believe anyone can definitively say that it was not in that spot unless that specific spot was taped.

And if it was, it shows a setup.

It's WFTV.

nuff said.

I really don't think the Anthonys would knowingly let Caylee lay rotting somewhere and not do anything. They loved that little girl... how could any loving grandparent do that to a grandchild they adored? I don't believe they knew where she was all that time... I just can't go there.

Cindy has to be having a conniption fit about now.

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast